5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *Huntik, I love the series!
P-girl
post Apr 14 2013, 2:47 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Mostly as someone who wants to do more with his life then what he's raised to do. And yes, Yorogumo will be his only Titan. There's a good reason for that.))

From his own spot, Ichigo watched as well, a bit wistfully. However, soon enough his groundskeeper instincts took over.
"If they don't finish soon, that's going to be overtime cleaning the room...." He muttered to himself.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 15 2013, 7:52 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John was also watching the new members train. It was always nice to watch them and reminisce about the past. Plus you never know if you will end up going on a mission with them.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Apr 16 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #23

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Back at his secret location, Klaus had just woken up for the day. He was out training all night and was still tired, but he was excited for today because today marked the day he would start his revenge against The Huntik Foundation.
"Look at what they did to me" Klaus said to one of hid henchmen. He had 2. "They made me ugly and mortal! They will pay and I will do everything in my power to make sure of it! Get your buddies together and call your titans the first attack will start soon!" Klaus commanded. He was worried his plan wouldn't work due to the laziness and inconsistency of his men.

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Apr 18 2013, 3:07 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Leaning back, Ichigo closed his eyes for a bit, humming a tune. This seemed to cause the gems on a bracelet he wore to pulse a bit in unison with the song.
((Spider bracelet :
))
sapphire_witch
post Apr 22 2013, 5:55 AM
Post #25

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 16 2013, 08:14 AM) *
Back at his secret location, Klaus had just woken up for the day. He was out training all night and was still tired, but he was excited for today because today marked the day he would start his revenge against The Huntik Foundation.
"Look at what they did to me" Klaus said to one of hid henchmen. He had 2. "They made me ugly and mortal! They will pay and I will do everything in my power to make sure of it! Get your buddies together and call your titans the first attack will start soon!" Klaus commanded. He was worried his plan wouldn't work due to the laziness and inconsistency of his men.

(Sorry....Sorry....Life and work got in the way. I will post up Carmen bio as soon as I can. Bare with me...)

Carmen

She waltz down the hall of the Huntik academy. Pump up what Dante Vale as prepare for the soon to be graduating trainers. She knew one them well who was Kimber Fowl, who is also her best friend. She stopped and smirk when she saw a familiar face, John.

"Hey John..." She flirt with him "Feeling pump up?"

(Dante gonna set up a test for the Trainers. He gonna use the senior to act as the Organization members, to see if the trainers can react in a real situation....)

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 18 2013, 11:07 PM) *
Leaning back, Ichigo closed his eyes for a bit, humming a tune. This seemed to cause the gems on a bracelet he wore to pulse a bit in unison with the song.
((Spider bracelet :
))

(Nice bracelet!)
mightymarty2
post Apr 22 2013, 8:59 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John turned to face Carmen "Hey Carmen. Yep I am feeling pumped up. This is going to be an interesting time and being part of the final test for these new recruits" he said with a smile

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 22 2013, 4:23 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

"This is the part where I probably should leave...." Ichigo said, already backing away.
sapphire_witch
post Apr 23 2013, 3:19 PM
Post #28

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 22 2013, 04:59 PM) *
John turned to face Carmen "Hey Carmen. Yep I am feeling pumped up. This is going to be an interesting time and being part of the final test for these new recruits" he said with a smile

Carmen

"I hope you play nice cos I know I wouldn't..." She smirk before grabbing something from her pocket and showed to him. Several Titans that's usually use by the Organization. "Pick your poison..."

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 23 2013, 12:23 AM) *
"This is the part where I probably should leave...." Ichigo said, already backing away.

(Do you want me to get Carmen to call to join the fun?)
P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 3:46 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

((Your character, your choice.))
mightymarty2
post Apr 23 2013, 5:36 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John laughed at Carmen's comment "You know as well as I do we have to be a nightmare for them at the begining." He then took Enforcer

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 24 2013, 3:03 PM
Post #31

Sirenix Fairy

Carmen

"Nice pick..." She kept the rest back in her pocket. Before turning back to look at the trainers in the training room. Waiting for Dante signals to attack them.

Kimber

The student sat back in a circle. Clapping their hands as Dante was invited to give them a speech. Just as he was about to give a speech...the intruders alarm went off.

Carmen

"That's our cue...."
P-girl
post Apr 24 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Ichigo wasted no time and fetched his cellphone, which was beeping, too.
"Oh no they're not." He said, before rushing towards where the intruders were.
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2013, 6:01 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John nodded slipping out a balaclava before calling out enforcer, having it send a laser beam at the students. While he moved in another direction keeping to the shadows

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 6:16 AM
Post #34

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She frozen like the other student when the alarm went off. It didn't sink that the Academy was under attack. Until she saw Organization suit people pop in every corner of the training room. Like freaking, daisy. Dante and their teacher invoke their titans and asked the rest of the student to hide.

They heed their command and try to escape. But either of them could with the organization blocking their only way out.

Carmen

She smile when she blocked the entrance. Looking at those pathetic faces and lips curl when she saw Kimber. She step forward and called....

"Break their spirit....Thornment!" Thornment, the mummy-like Hecto-Titans appear before them. Frightening them a little.

"Lets see what you got , Fowl....." She expected them to run like headless chicken. Instead, the student exchange glares before nodding. Did she miss something? Did those brats conspire when she wasn't looking? Kimber whisper to classmate who nodded before they took a defense stands. Kimber pulled out her Amulet. So did another fellow student.

"Fight them, Freelancer!" One conjure Freelancer.
"Put them in their place, Hellynx!" While Kimber conjure her cat like Titans appears. Like a Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. Its jaw appears first before manifesting it whole body.

Freelance and the student square with one pretending agent. Leaving her and Kimber against one another. Prefect!

"Oh please..." Carmen just laugh....but of course readjusting her voice so not to be recognize. "Like a kitty cat could do that..."
"You have no idea what Hellynx is capable of..." She look at her Titan who nodded in return. "Power bonding Titans! Armor on!"
"What?!" Carmen curse under her breath.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 25 2013, 6:26 AM
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2013, 8:39 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John was sticking to the shadows with Enforcer attacking the other students. Not aiming for knock outs just making it look as real as possible every now and again he was trip up a fleeing student

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 3:04 PM
Post #36

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

It was a long shot, but she had to try. She and Hellynx started to bond. Transforming her into a cat like creature, half human and half cat.

"Whoa..." The organization step back in either horror or amazed.

Kimber quickly lunge forward. With Hellynx and her combine, their attack and speed double in numbers. An up hand to take down the Organization agent but under a short period. She wasn't strong enough to handle or hold the bonding for a long period of time. She had to act quickly without wasting any time. Distracting the organization Agents so the others can escape.

"Thornment! Vine Strike!" The female agent yell. Kimber growl and hissed. Extracting her sharp claw to cut the vines and kicked Thornment aside. Running on all four. She dash towards the agent and pounces on her. Tackling her to the ground.
"Go quickly! We got this!" Kimber turn back to tell the others. As she refers to herself and another student who got both agent occupy. Leaving the entrance unguarded. The others didn't wasted any time and took heed.

"Didn't your Professor taught you never to turn your back on your enemies?" The female agent smirk "OVERSLAM!" The agent used her palm to hit Kimber directly under the chin. Kimber grunted in pain before flying up in the air from the powerful hit. Landing a few feet back from where she once was. Hellynx was defeated and return to its amulet. Kimber tires to stand up despite feeling dizzy. "Your going to wish you didn't do that...." The agent stand on top of her who was about to finish her off
P-girl
post Apr 25 2013, 3:04 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

"Don't let them get to the library!" Ichigo shouted, heading towards it. "Most of the building could take fighting. The library, with it's myriad of old tomes, couldn't.
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 3:06 PM
Post #38

Sirenix Fairy

(LoL....I wish I could reply to that.With.... Agent, Student and Professor: O_o; .....LOL!)
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2013, 5:24 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John was being chased but a quick run firing "augerfrost" at the following students

--------------------
P-girl
post Apr 25 2013, 5:28 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

((Don't worry, I have plans.))

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:52 PM