Add Reply
> **rp* Now Open!
Rating 3 V
melgirl1778
post Nov 2 2007, 7:40 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

This rp has already started but we are at a moment where we are excepting new people!!!!

This rp is for OCs but you could be a regular character if wanted...

story so far...

Kevin(melgirl1778) met up with kanna(*stella*) and they decided to train together. they go to fight kaito from kanna's home and kevin falls inlove with kanna. they meet up with shinjo(darkar) and ella(anime) and fight kaito and win! shinjo and ella are also a couple. we have just defeated kaito and are curently on earth(right?)...

charatcers
kevin(melgirl1778)
kanna(*stella*)
shinjo(darkar)
ella(anime)

Please join!!!!

--------------------

Made by Jah

Go to the top of the page
melgirl1778
post Nov 3 2007, 2:32 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Come on! i really want to get this rp restarted soon! we need people!

--------------------

Made by Jah

P-girl
post Nov 3 2007, 2:34 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Where's it from? I don't really recognize it.....
melgirl1778
post Nov 3 2007, 2:40 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

its from a member team forum enchantix... sence no new people can come there we decided to move it.

--------------------

Made by Jah

P-girl
post Nov 3 2007, 2:42 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

((M'okay, can I join as Xieress? With a change of allegiance.))
melgirl1778
post Nov 3 2007, 2:53 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

(yea! or he can be a bad guys still... because we just defeated ours...)

--------------------

Made by Jah

P-girl
post Nov 3 2007, 2:59 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

((I'll think about what I'll do with him......))
melgirl1778
post Nov 3 2007, 3:02 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

(sounds good!)

--------------------

Made by Jah

Another Morning
post Nov 3 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

((Ooooh, can I join? :3

I think you're all used to my super-long death bios by now. .___.

Name: Anselm
Home Planet: Sigmun
Powers: Anselm's powers are derived from time. She can stop time, fast forward, slow motion or rewind. While doing these too long or in a large area easily wears her out, she can do each of them for a few seconds on a small scale regularly, like freezing an enemy for 5-10 seconds, or slowing them down greatly for a few minutes.
She has dark purple orbs of energy (about 1' in diameter) that can be thrown, but her most common means of attack is her heavy, two-handed, 6' claymore. She has perfected the art of using her time magic to speed up her attacks with the sword, so what would normally be a slow-striking weapon is just as fast as a normal sword, if not a bit faster.
She can speed up the healing process of wounds, or slow them down to inflict more damage.
For now, her time manipulation is limited to small fields (Max being maybe four city blocks), but eventually, she will become able to enter the time stream itself and manipulate all time. However, she is nowhere near able to do this yet, and even when she becomes so, she won't be allowed to. Not only would the effort required probably kill her, but if she somehow managed to survive, the Sentinels would see to it that she was destroyed. These powers will not be mastered for hundreds of years, even after she achieves Enchantix. But one power she will gain should she get her Enchantix is time travel, either forwards or back, or the ability to just watch past or coming events.
History: Sigmun is a planet dedicated to watching over the time stream and making sure nothing screws with it too much. The people foremost in charge of this are the Sentinels, people with powerful abilities to manipulate time, and even use it as a sort of surveillance device to see what is going on anywhere time exists.
Anselm was born into a long line of Sentinels from her father's side, and immediately proved herself up to the task of keeping with the family business. At the age of three, she began training for her future job. Her powers were honed, the Laws of the Sentinels were driven into her head, and she was magically bonded to her claymore so that she could summon it whenever, wherever, even if her powers were taken away.
Despite her years of intensive training, it was decided that Anselm should attend Alfea as a sophomore. Partly because her parents wanted her to have a well-rounded education, partly because she had never gone to a real school before and was rather anti-social, a trait her mother wished to expel.
Personality: Like most Sentinels, Anselm is almost always serious, with hardly any sense of humor to speak of. She is perceived to be sort of cold by others due to her shyness, quiet nature, and lack of sympathy for unhappy events. She actually prefers it that way, though, because despite her mother's wishes for her to be more social, the Sentinels that trained her had always taught that her place was more to watch, not interact, and that there was little point in getting upset over sad occurrences because so many had happened, were happening, and will happen, and she should not allow herself to be distracted by them.
However, she will work with people when she has to, and is always polite. She is also very patient, and rarely loses her temper. While she doesn't like talking, she does enjoy watching people, and is actually often found in a crowded area so she can survey all that is going on. Her favorite things to do, though, are being alone in her room and meditating or reading a book while listening to music.
Normal Appearance: Anselm has long (mid-thigh), dark purple hair that she lets hang loose most of the time. She wears a dark red, strapless, long-torsoed top with matching separate bell sleeved and choker, black jeans, and black suede stiletto boots.
Winx: Her Winx for is a dark red halter-top dress that reaches her ankles. There are long slits up the sides, nearly reaching her hips, which reveal tight purple leggings that go down to her knees. Her shoes are dark red wedge sandals with ribbons that tie around her ankles. Her wings are dark purple and resemble dragon wings, only smaller and instead of leathery membrane between the spines, there is what looks like very fine spider webs.
Claymore: The claymore has a 6' long blade and a 1'6" hilt with dark purple strips of fabric wrapped around it as grips. It is made of a light silver metal, and there are swirling etches all along the blade.))

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Nov 8 2007, 10:51 PM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
melgirl1778
post Nov 4 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

(cool! i guess we have to wait for anny, becca and anime to come...)

--------------------

Made by Jah

Anime Princess
post Nov 4 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

(YAY i'm here i think or i could just be a figment of my imagination ^_^)

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

melgirl1778
post Nov 5 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

(yey!)

--------------------

Made by Jah

Another Morning
post Nov 6 2007, 2:52 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((*pokes AP-sisser to see if she's real* o___o))

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Anime Princess
post Nov 6 2007, 2:54 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

*jumps abit as AM-sisser poked her then pokes back*

--------------------

Another Morning
post Nov 6 2007, 3:07 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

((XD Alright, this one's real. Now for Anny and Becca. :D ))

--------------------

darkar
post Nov 6 2007, 9:46 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

((oh boy good to have this one started again.I am in. Also guys my character name is shinji....i mistook it))

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Nov 6 2007, 9:50 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

(yay becca hugz ^_^)

--------------------

melgirl1778
post Nov 6 2007, 2:54 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

(yey! now we just need anny, i pmd her)

--------------------

Made by Jah

*Stella*
post Nov 6 2007, 5:38 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

(im here guys^^ soorry i never saw it here xD )

--------------------

Anime Princess
post Nov 6 2007, 6:46 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

(YAY SIS *HUGZ*)

--------------------

137 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 8:06 AM