Add Reply
> My Fave Fairy Is..., Bloom
Rating 5 V
MorriganAensland
post Apr 29 2008, 3:45 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Well, "rift" might not be the best word for it. I'm not saying the would absolutely hate each other, it's just it seems Darcy is the most mature of the three. Stormy is rather hot-headed and Icy is too ambitious for her own good. And without her being there to give advice, it could very well force those two to grow up as well.

And Darcy, being the intellectual of the three, would be the one able to most easily see one can have a tremendous influence on civilization as a respectable member of it.

And yes, Straffi would never allow that to happen. Which is a cryin' shame because if they actually bothered to do that and cleaned up the artwork for my tastes, I'd have half a mind to watch it.

Damn, it's happening again. I'm getting that terrible urge to start a fanfiction project revamping the whole accursed series and actually make it something I can at least respect. And I can't do that until I lay to rest a number of projects that have dragged on for far, far too long.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Go to the top of the page
Zhanneel
post Apr 29 2008, 4:24 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Don't suffer yourself too much with the "if's" and "could be's" =P. I've been told too many times "You're an adult. If you find yourself criticizing a children's show then you obviously shouldn't be watching it." .... And then I continue to watch it anyway, but pout in the background =P. If you do make fanfics in the future I hope they relieve some of your plot line frustrations ^^.
MorriganAensland
post Apr 29 2008, 11:30 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Eh, I just don't watch it. I can't stand the artwork nor the voice actors -even the original Italian ones-. I only come on here because my dislike of the show is a reasonable one, in which I've looked into the story via other means -like Wik- and can honestly say "I don't like it", rather than be like those critics of Harry Potter who think it's about devil worship when they've never even read a single page of it. Since I do know so much about it, I figure 'why not actually talk with people about it'.

This post has been edited by MorriganAensland: Apr 29 2008, 11:31 AM

--------------------

Stevie
post Apr 29 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #44

Pixie

Group: New Members

My fave are Bloom, Flora, Musa and Layla
Zhanneel
post Apr 29 2008, 1:40 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks Stevie =)

@Morrigan, no problem. I don't think there are a lot of adults who could actually stand the show as it is, so I can definitely understand your dislike of most of the plot and sometimes the poor character development. I bet you might prefer the anime style of animation? Or at least something a bit more fluid than the Italian animation. I used to live on western Disney animation so whenever I find a cartoon that still uses western animation styles I cling to it, kind of like Winx Club and W.I.T.C.H. . I've never really liked anime style animation, but I can't say that I haven't appreciated at least a handful of the very well drawn series (such as Cowboy Bebop).
MorriganAensland
post Apr 29 2008, 2:37 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I'm a glutton for anime. Even the older ones like Getter Robo and Mazinger Z, which milked about as much stock footage as they could. But I also liked the storylines and the quirky nature of them... that's one reason I sit down and watch Billy&Mandy or Chowder whenever they're on.

--------------------

Princess Rissa
post May 3 2008, 5:53 PM
Post #47

Sirenix Fairy

umm I don't Like layla that much but I kinda do cauz she's sporty

--------------------
winxclub-joy
post May 4 2008, 3:27 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Sporty is fine to me, but I love the style that she don't like guys, ever in her life xD

--------------------
pearl1234bloom
post May 29 2008, 10:58 AM
Post #49

Earth Girl

My fav fairys are
bloom
stella
flora
musa
tecna
layla

This post has been edited by pearl1234bloom: May 29 2008, 11:00 AM

--------------------
[code][/code]Pearl1234bloom[font="Arial"][/font][size="6"][/size][color="#A0522D"][/color]
AnnieBelle
post May 30 2008, 2:51 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Woowwwie, I saw that pic on DA before, and I'm still impressed at how good it is!

Layla ordeal? I didn't like how she really pretty much became *the-main-character* for the Shadowhaunt epis.
And also, during Brandon&Sky's fight with Amentia&that big dude later in the season, why didn't she help? I mean, I know Sponsus was like, "No, you shouldn't!" But, seriously, she really could've gone in anyway. But nope, since Sky and Brandon are guys, she can't help.

--------------------
Jahnavi
post May 30 2008, 5:00 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Well, Sponsus said that Layla didn't need to fight with them, and also since it was already two-against-two, Layla joining would make it an unfair fight. So, on all counts, she was forced to sit out of it.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Winx_cutie189
post May 30 2008, 6:43 AM
Post #52

Butterflix Fairy

My favorite fairies is Bloom, Flora and Tecna, They are so cool!!

--------------------
Riiana
post Jul 12 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Marialoca5 @ Jul 8 2007, 02:12 AM) *
icon_mrgreen.gif My fave fairy is Bloom because she is powerfull,intelligent and FRIENDLY! rolleyes.gif

God how can you stand her! Shes my least favourite, mostly because of the episode with her and Diaspro. Thats when I started to dislike Bloom, cause how can she go and accuse any random person of being a witch? And she kind of stole Sky from Diaspro.
I duno its just something about Bloom that I really hate. I think she's kind of the most stupid out of them for some reason. No offense to Bloom fans, I just don't really like her.
Layla, I like her actually, don't see anything wrong with her, just Bloom.
Flora's my favourite though, shes just so sweet and cute. How can you not like her?!
But yes no offense to Bloom lovers, I just don't like her. They just show way too much of her and portray her as a selfish character, always going on about her parents/kingdom etc. For example in the scene where I think Riven was in trouble or something, instead of paying attention to him she went and picked up the stupid book.
Grrr I really do not like her and I can't help but admit it. But I do like some things about her, like her Winx outfit. Her sister isnt that bad too icon_smile.gif

--------------------
humbu111
post Jul 12 2008, 5:11 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

my order:

Stella
Flora
Musa
Layla/Bloom/Tecna

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Winxgirl66
post Aug 1 2008, 9:23 PM
Post #55

Earth Girl

1. Stella
2: Flora
3. Bloom
4. Musa
5. Layla
6. Techna
Hirondelle
post Aug 14 2008, 5:59 PM
Post #56

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Riiana @ Jul 12 2008, 04:04 AM) *
But yes no offense to Bloom lovers, I just don't like her. They just show way too much of her and portray her as a selfish character, always going on about her parents/kingdom etc. For example in the scene where I think Riven was in trouble or something, instead of paying attention to him she went and picked up the stupid book.
Wooooow, selfish? I'm sorry, but I don't think she's selfish. I don't blame the character looking selfish, I blame the writers that focus on only her. I guess this is the drawback for being the main character. But no, I don't think that her talking about her parents is selfish--A disappearing Queen and King, stuck somewhere because of three ancestral witches who destroyed their kingdom for power, who happen to be her long lost parents, and every time she does talk about her parents its not like she's ever said to someone else talking about their problems, "Okay, that's nothing compared to me, HAVE PITY ON ME." She hasn't really ever met her parents and she already lost her sister who is now a spirit nymph. I think she deserves a break. Also, concerning sounding selfish or self-absorbed, from the RAI, as much as I can remember, she's never called herself the most powerful fairy from the dragon flame, only Faragonda and I think Stella, I know Tecna said to her, "You are a princess after all" It looked like everyone put her in higher regards after that information, but herself. I think if she was either of those she would have talked about herself that way. It's kinda like calling her selfish in the movie after she has a birthday and Tecna gets nothing. It's a surprise for Bloom, and we don't know what date it is by the end of the movie.
There's self-absorbed, selfish, and self-pity. I do think she pities herself a bit, but then again it's still a new world to her.
Also, Riven, he's said before that guys can take care of himself. Once he's said that, he should expect it. icon_wink.gif He's a tough guy, he'll deal.

I'll admit though, she did do major wrong with Diaspro. She shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. But she didn't really steal Sky away from Diaspro. Sky never told Bloom about them, and he started liking Bloom more. I don't think Bloom would've been after him if she knew he was engaged.

My list goes from:
1. Flora
2. Bloom
3. Aisha
4. Stella
5. Musa/Tecna

This post has been edited by Hirondelle: Aug 14 2008, 6:01 PM

--------------------

Faedust Charms
dittadulla
post Aug 14 2008, 6:44 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I do not like bloom icon_sad.gif

1.Musa
2.Flora

and then the rest is a tie^^ unless bloom is below them.

--------------------
Riiana
post Aug 14 2008, 6:46 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Lol Ditta same...but I guess she can't help being how she is.

1.Flora
2.Stella and Musa
3. Layla and Tecna
4.Bloom

--------------------
humbu111
post Aug 14 2008, 6:51 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Mine:

Stella
Flora
Musa
Tecna/Layla/Bloom

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Riiana
post Aug 14 2008, 6:55 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Lol thats like my order, just switch Flora and Stellas places ^^

--------------------

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 AM