Add Reply
> *New Winx, Starting a Fresh Winx Rp
mightymarty2
post Apr 9 2013, 6:21 PM
Post #281

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(How do you know who is under control? Are there any signs?)

Jack looked at her before speaking " not yet, it may be more villagers" he then turned to face the way of the foot steps "Come out and show yourself he told the person in the direct of the sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martina watched the forest waiting for the thing to reveal herself, she was getting more concerned about Emma hiding behind her

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
sapphire_witch
post Apr 10 2013, 2:01 PM
Post #282

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

(Good question! Hmm, probably they looking rather grey and red glowing eyes. Behaving rather violent and aggressive, like an enraged dog. And if P-Girl allows, they have her mark like Baltor in season 3. Would that be alright, P-Girl?)

Emma

She let out a sign of relief when a few more people stepped out from the bush.

"Boy, you guys got us scare there for a moment...." She approach the villages
"No, young miss. Their aren't what they seem...." One village yell at her
"Huh?" She looked back from the village and the fellow in front of her. In his hand was a sword, he raise it up and swung it around like mad.
P-girl
post Apr 10 2013, 4:05 PM
Post #283

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((They have black stripes around their left eye. Think Clockwork Orange.))
mightymarty2
post Apr 10 2013, 6:32 PM
Post #284

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack quickly blocked the guy attacking "the eyes something is wrong with them" he said. As another one rushed at him

------------------------------------------------

Martina flew up into the air and started to attack to the attackers, while trying to guard the new villagers

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 12 2013, 12:44 PM
Post #285

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She felt being yank back by Jack. It wasn't for him. She could have turn to become Pandora puppet. Snapping herself back to the present.

"I got your back..." She yell to Martina and Jack "Minor Bubble.." She created a protective bubble around the villagers. "Stay inside and step out until we said so..." She flew up and join Martina in the sky. "Tone Deaf...." She launches an attack.
P-girl
post Apr 12 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #286

Cosmix Fairy

"Nevermind then. I will do this on my own." Avalon said, spreading his wings and flying to the City of Ancients.

---------------------------------

"That was easy." Palladium said as their group arrived. "You'd think there was more of a lookout for one of the most dangerous forces of the entire magical dimensions."
"You know humans." Pandora said. "Always missing the forest because they focus on the trees. In an entirely different forest."
mightymarty2
post Apr 12 2013, 6:11 PM
Post #287

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack was busy fighting them one by one but was getting overwhelmed

--------------------------------------------------------

Martina took out out of the attackers with a water jet.

-----------------------------------------

Some attacks fell to Emma's attack but other threw things at the girls

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 22 2013, 5:47 AM
Post #288

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

"Hey!" She dodges a few things while flying up in the air. She was forces to create when she felt overwhelm by attack. "We need to get out of here. We out number from 3 to 15..." Randomly counting numbers in her head.
mightymarty2
post Apr 22 2013, 9:04 AM
Post #289

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack "ok lets retreat. I will cover your retreat" he said trying to push them back enough to give the girls time to escape

-----------------------------------

Martina started to fly backwards getting further away from there attackers

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 23 2013, 2:59 PM
Post #290

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She flew in first before poking her head outside to invited everyone in.

"Hurry! Get in! My turn to cover you. Minor Mirror!" She created a shield protecting the ship

Navid

He sat back and watch the meeting. He was as frustrated as his father by the outcome of the meeting. Everything seems to be staking up against them. He turns his head when notices Kimber slip away, which he quietly joins her too. Down the hall. He finds her watching outside the window. Her worries eyes overlook the Elders tower where her grandfather and the other elder reside. Creating the sheild thats currently protecting the Golden Kingdom.

"This is unlike you to skip the meeting without a good reason." He stood beside her
"The general talk too much. Long conversation bored me..." She reply "Aren't you suppose to be with Prof. Avalon?" She cross her arms
"Well...."
P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 3:18 PM
Post #291

Cosmix Fairy

"Well, now that we're here, let's start searching. There's gotta be some books about me around here." Pandora said.
sapphire_witch
post Apr 23 2013, 3:28 PM
Post #292

Sirenix Fairy

Setsuna

"What are we looking for in specific?" Hoping they could narrow it down to something. There isn't just one book or map on the book shelves.
P-girl
post Apr 23 2013, 3:47 PM
Post #293

Cosmix Fairy

"The location of her box, of course." Palladium answered.
mightymarty2
post Apr 23 2013, 5:27 PM
Post #294

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina flew in after Emma

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Jack retreated he was touched by one of the people he was fighting. Instantly he felt something was wrong.

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 24 2013, 1:59 PM
Post #295

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 23 2013, 11:47 PM) *
"The location of her box, of course." Palladium answered.

Setsuna

"Oh, like duh..." She said sarcastically "Thank you, Captain Obvious. Like duh, I know that. I was asking if the book or scripture would probably carry some kind of special symbol or something to narrow the search down..." She curse under her breath

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 24 2013, 01:27 AM) *
Martina flew in after Emma

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Jack retreated he was touched by one of the people he was fighting. Instantly he felt something was wrong.

Emma

She saw Jack got grab by one the ghouls. Remembering an instance bite or touch. He would be affected and curse by Pandora dark magic.

"Oh no, Jack...."

Navid

He just sighed. Somehow regret leaving the Professor behind. They were so close finding where Pandora was.

"Do you seriously wanna talk about it now?" He sighed until he straightens up when he saw a few guards walking towards. Carrying with a worry look on their faces. "What is it?"
"Your highness, we receive a distress call from an air ship...." The guard said
"What?" The news got Navid attention
"It seems to be coming from Red Fountain air ship..." Which raises Kimber and Navid eye brow
P-girl
post Apr 24 2013, 3:54 PM
Post #296

Cosmix Fairy

"You know my name." Pandora said. "If you're so smart, that should be enough."

==========================================

At the city outskirts, Avalon landed, letting his wings retract. He would do this on his own.
mightymarty2
post Apr 24 2013, 6:04 PM
Post #297

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Jack turned to face the ship where Martina and everone else was. He was shouting at his body to stop but it ignored him and charged

-------------------------------------------

Martina quickly hit the door close button "we have to save him and everyone else" she said

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 6:42 AM
Post #298

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 24 2013, 11:54 PM) *
"You know my name." Pandora said. "If you're so smart, that should be enough."

==========================================

At the city outskirts, Avalon landed, letting his wings retract. He would do this on his own.

(Does this mean Avalon is gonna square off with Pandora on his own?)

Setsuna

She grumbles before mimicking Pandora voices

"You know my name." Setsuna mimic "If you're so smart, that should be enough." She started to feel irritated. "Why did I even set her free again?" She grumbles again.

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 25 2013, 02:04 AM) *
Jack turned to face the ship where Martina and everyone else was. He was shouting at his body to stop but it ignored him and charged

-------------------------------------------

Martina quickly hit the door close button "we have to save him and everyone else" she said

Emma

"What are you doing? How are we to save him, if you shut the door! Jack can't get it!" She jumped into Martina arm and scream when other ghouls started to hit the window. "What do we do? What do we do?" She panicked
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2013, 8:31 AM
Post #299

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at Emma then at the windows "I don't know but if any of them including Jack touches us. Its over" she said, she had no idea what to do, she was out of her depth

---------------------------------

Jack pounded on the window

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Apr 25 2013, 2:24 PM
Post #300

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She looks at Jack who seems to be slowly losing his humanity and people behind, her and Martina. They were all counting on them to save them.

"We need to pilot this thing...and get the heck out of here..." She quickly jumps out from Martina arms, before taking the pilot ship. "I may not know how to pilot the ship, but I think I know how we can take off..." Remembering the button and control emitting sound when Jack pilot earlier, like a musical lyrics. "Hang on!" She turn to everyone and Martina. "This is going to be bumping ride...or should I said take off..."

16 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 7:27 AM