Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Add Reply
> *Winx Xmas, Xmas is around the corner. So why not?
mightymarty2
post Jan 31 2013, 9:27 AM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(Are we all going to get this feeling?)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Jan 31 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #62

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

(I understand and will try my best!)
Eve looked at the girls so fuzzy headed
"what was that!?!?!?" So confused she ran outside and felt it stronger! It was something evil but she didn't know what. She called the girls over and told them they should get ready for battle.
"First day and we're already fighting evil, and it on earth of all places!"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 1 2013, 1:54 AM
Post #63

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Jan 31 2013, 05:27 PM) *
(Are we all going to get this feeling?)

(Yes, since we are magical we should be able to feel the slightest changes or magical aura in the environment...)
mightymarty2
post Feb 1 2013, 9:43 AM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina had felt something strange as well. She paused for a second before joining Eve outside. "We have no idea where this is coming from and we don't even know for sure what this means. Lets just take a second before we rush off and distroy our chances of keeping the jobs we are trying to get here" she warned

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Feb 2 2013, 1:47 AM
Post #65

Mythix Fairy

Take a breath, Evd agreed with Martina.
"What and where could this be?"
Eve thought of her mom and wondered how she would handle the situation. Magic was only brought back to earth 20 year ago? Why would something evil be here.
"I have an idea!" Eve said running inside. She pulled Morgana to the side and asked her about anything strange happening in the last couple of days?
"Morgana I don't know what me and my friends felt, but it was strong and evil! Do you have any idea what it could be?"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 2 2013, 3:25 AM
Post #66

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She agrees wholeheartedly Martina. Yes, they are fairies that doesn't mean they can go around playing superhero. They came for their research on Christmas and not to play as super hero. She watches as Eva make a mad dash to Morgana that tick her off. She grab Eve by the arm and pull her to face her.

"Who are you really? First you told us, you never been to earth. Yeah, you know Gardenia like the back of your hand. You knew Morgana and Klaus, and they seem know you pretty well as well. I'm sorry but these sound really fishing. Coming from somebody who says she 'never' came to earth before." She said angrily. Emma tries to calm her down but fail. She was just so 'pissing' as Emma would call it. Nothing can stop her when she is these mad. One of less quality about her personality. "You better tell who you are or else. Somebody is going to get hurt..."

(Not done.)
mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2013, 9:01 AM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina watched as Kimber grabbed Eve shocked that she would do such as thing it was a worrying development. "Kimber please calm down" Martina said calmly hoping to have some influence on Kimber even if was very hard to when she was angry

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 2 2013, 1:04 PM
Post #68

Mythix Fairy

"Let go of me now!" Eve said heating up! She was so shocked her new friends had figured it out. She was at panic because she didn't have anything to say to cover up.
"Maybe it's time I told you the truth about me. My name is Princesse Eve of Sparks. My mother and father are Queen Bloom & King Sky of Erackleon and Sparks." Eve said doing a spell to reveal her real appearance (I'm going to try to upload it again it won't work icon_sad.gif ) "I was invited here by Ms. Faragonda to further my magic practices. She told me about you girls so I said , Why not come along?" ,Eve took a breath realizing everything she said was the truth.
"I didn't mean to deceive you but I can't tell anyone really who I am because I didn't want to be treated differently than other girls. I've spent most of my childhood having "fake" friends who were only there for the fame. I understand if your mad at me though."

"Oh and one last thing, I'm the current carrier of The Dragon Flame."

--------------------

Luke 101
mightymarty2
post Feb 2 2013, 7:25 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina stood their in shock this was a big surprise "Look if you are who you now say you are. Do you have proof and any more lies as we need to know the truth if we can trust you. If we end up involved with what ever just happened" she said

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 3 2013, 2:08 PM
Post #70

Mythix Fairy

"You can trust me! I have nothing else to lie about or confess. I've told you everything I swear!" Eve said to the gang. She just stood there awkwardly waiting for one of the girls to say something.

--------------------

Luke 101
MusaCake
post Feb 3 2013, 2:28 PM
Post #71

A True Fairy

Sophina shifted nervously, and answered for the girls, "okay, we can trust you. Just.. if you have any more secrets or whatnot, spill it now, I guess."

Sophina knew she could trust Eve. She seemed like a good friend, and to Sophina, that was pretty much all that mattered.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
mightymarty2
post Feb 4 2013, 8:47 AM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina nodded and let the matter drop. Did she trust Eve? No was the ultimate answer, although she was open to letting her regain her trust through actions rather than words.

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Feb 4 2013, 12:39 PM
Post #73

Sirenix Fairy

(Nice job, guys! Now, this is what I call a post. Keep up the good work. Please be noted starting by this coming Fri (8/2/2013). I will be away on a vacation. I'll only be back by Friday. So head up...)

Kimber

She just sighed and let her go. She then looks at Eve in the eye.

"Yes..." She agree with Sophina "How shallow do you think we are?" She shook her head after hearing Eve's story.
"That right!" Emma joins in "If Ms F assign to our group, does must a good reason why she what she did?" She said.

But like the others, Kimber wasn't going to trust Eve right off the bat. She gonna need to prove her worth then her words. While Emma couldn't care less, she understood why Eve behave the way she did.

"Okay, now let's all be best friend and celebrate with a drink..." Emma turn to Klaus to order some drinks to melt the ice's.

The girls got distracted and forgotten the threat in the air. Everybody is trying their best to accept and believe in Eve. But that's not always so easy, isn't? And then there's the evil, a true evil imprisoned for hundreds of years. The evil one is locked up in his prison, and in the sky, the lock is closed. Ur**** is placed in constellation and the key turns. Saturn, the key makes another turns. Jupiter, the key is making a last turn for Omen, the spirit of winter and termination! Locked up until the planets in the sky over Gardenia are placed in constellation but in reverse order. Take cover as Omen has return.

Emma

The weird feeling began to emerge again. Only this time it was stronger then before. So much stronger that it even make her sick. Suddenly her power overwhelm that forces to transform to her Enchantix.

Kimber

She felt the same thing Emma experiences. She was the second to transform before Emma.

"Fairy of the SliverWing..." Kimber annouce
"Fairy of the Beat...." Emma introducer herself.

OCC :I'm sorry but please...PLEASE don't do anything else until I post next. Because I'm gonna introduce the villain next. But you can help me with these few things :-

ONE: Get your oc tor transform into Enchantix form!
SECOND: Get your oc to wonder, why did your power transform you on its own.
THIRD: One of you can stated that it is trying to protect you on something evil.
FOUR: Everyone around you (the mortal/human) should be in freeze mode.

So thanks! Everyone keep up the good work/post!. The storyline and plot is taken from W.I.T.C.H comic with a little tweaking, Of Course. Probably some of you find some of the lines really similar from somewhere. I don't claim any copyright for anything I posted and taken from W.I.T.C.H story. Its just all rp and fun!

P.s : Also, guys I found a forum specializes for Winx Club rps. They need people and members as they just reopen it. Are you interested to join?

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Feb 4 2013, 12:46 PM
mightymarty2
post Feb 4 2013, 6:17 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina transformed into Enchantix. She hovered in the same place. Looking around it seemed to be happening to the whole group and not just her "strange" she muttered noticing everyone else was frozen.

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 4 2013, 7:56 PM
Post #75

Mythix Fairy

When eve transformed into Enchantix she was shocked that, yet relieved that the mortal world was frozen.
"I think our powers are trying to tell us something", Eve stated confidently. "My mom told me once that you or your powers can will into a transformation without notice or warning." Eve was still trying to wrap her brain around the evil that was in the air. "Why was this happening on earth? Why now during the holiday's?" She asked herself.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 7 2013, 5:56 AM
Post #76

Sirenix Fairy

(Sorry for the long wait. Took me a while to get the post together...and I lost my script for the baddies >_<. Try to bring the baddies in the next post "cross finger")

Kimber

"I don't know..." She reply to Eve as they walk around to the Fruity Bar. Like Martina and Eve had said, all the mortal and everything around them seem to be frozen in time.
"Hello..." Emma waved in front of one of the customer "Anyone in there?" Emma poke at him "Aieeh! They feels like one too..." She noted "He feels like an ice cube....only worst..."
"KLAUS!" All head turn when they heard Morgana cries
"Morgana?!" Kimber and Emma rush to her side. She didn't know if she was surprise that Morgana was a fairy too or that , like the others her power force her to transform into her fairy form.
"Eve..." Morgana turn to Eve "Can you use your Dragon Flame to defrost Klaus?" She asked
"Right, Emma and Eve stay with Morgana. See what can you do to help Klaus. Martina and I will investigate the cause of these.." Kimber announce
"Be careful, girls. I sense dark magic is behind this..." Morgana warn them
"We will..." Kimber turn to Martina "Ready? Lets go...."
"Be careful..." Emma said

(Remember I will be away for a week starting from Saturday. I know I previous say Fri but I got the date wrong.... XP )

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Feb 7 2013, 5:59 AM
mightymarty2
post Feb 7 2013, 9:23 AM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina who had followed the others to see what had happened to Klaus "I am ready lets get this investigation started" she said turning for the exit of the bar

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 7 2013, 10:04 PM
Post #78

Mythix Fairy

Eve rushed to Morgana's side as she was thinking what she was going to do.
"I think there is more to this than just being frozen. Even if I warm him up he'll still be frozen due to the dark magic. Maybe some fairy dust will work after I heat him up?"
Eve concentrated hard to make sure she didn't burn him.
" Power of the Dragon Flame!", Eve screamed as her hands filled with fire. She had a circular system of fire going in and around Klaus.
"This should do the trick." , she said winking at Morgana trying to re insure everything would be okay. Eve eventually got Klaus to regular body temperature. After being weak form all the magic she used she asked Emma, "Can you use your Fairy Dust? I'm so tired and weak?", she said sitting down.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 8 2013, 2:14 AM
Post #79

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She nodded and follow suit. She took off with Martina scanning Gardenia for the dark magic.

Emma

"I thought you would never ask..." She help Eve to sit down before casting her fairy dust. She took a small vial that was attach to her choker. Hovering above Klaus head. She collected some fairy dust from her Winx and into vial.

"Here a little of fairy dust for her, Mr Klaus..." She scatter some of her fairy dust above Klaus.
"Wha...What happen?" Klaus became unfrozen from his ice frozen state.
"Yes, it works..." Emma cheer
"Oh Klaus..." Morgana who became teary and hug her husband
"Morgana, what...what happen?" Before Klaus could said anything more or even more, he started to freeze again
"Oh no...no..." Emma waved her hands in a panic "Don't freeze on us, Mr Klaus..." She tries to scatter her fairy dust again but this time it fail. "Oh no, it didn't work..." Emma shrug. Disappointed that her power had fail.

(Lalande, would mind being Morgana (We will take turn rping her), so I don't have to talk to myself. If Morgana needs to talk to you, I rp her if its the other way around. You know what to do. But let me know what your planning beforehand)

Kimber

There's is a Christmas atmosphere in Gardenia and the streets are teeming with peoples but everything's is still. No one is moving. A terrible coldness has fallen over the town. Like Klaus in Fruity Bar, everyone on the street are frozen solid and are icy cold. She now had wished that she had brought Eve with her, or at least a winter jacket. She didn't know if it was her or something else. But the cold in the air had gotten colder and colder by the minute.

She stopped Martina when she felt that they were being watch.

"Do you feel that?" She sense dark vibe close by.
mightymarty2
post Feb 8 2013, 9:19 AM
Post #80

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina was already well aware of the fact it was getting colder and as soon as she had senced the dark vibe she used the water molecules in the air to try and locate any movement and the dark vibes likely source. "I do feel it" Martina replied

--------------------

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:35 PM