Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Through the Years, ever wondered about the years Diaspro and Brandon to grow up together?
rucabear
post Jul 30 2023, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

The Year They Meet (384 words)
Brandon, Sky, and Diaspro are around 11 years old.
Brandon’s awe mounted as he entered each newsroom of the Eraklyon Royal Palace, but the throne room was the only one that took his breath away. Or maybe it was just the prince.

“Sky,” the king gruffly announced, “this is your new squire Brandon.”

The blonde boy sitting at his father’s feet looked up at Brandon’s breath caught in his throat.

“Oh, uh, hello,” Sky said, not seeming very interested but still polite. His blue eyes were bright and breathtaking.

With a bit of a stutter, Brandon swept into a low bow, wondering why he was so affected by the young prince. Maybe that was just how it feels to be near royalty.

A shrill voice said, “You’re doing it wrong.”

Brandon looked up from where his nose was nearly touching the floor and saw a girl, just as pretty as the prince, with a sour look on her face. He guessed she was a princess by the tiara on his head and the entitlement in her honey-colored eyes.

“Isn’t he supposed to be trained already?” she harped.

“I like the way he bows,” Prince Sky said.

“Of course, Your Highness,” Diaspro agreed, batting her eyelids obnoxiously.

The king and queen laughed at the little girl’s antics and began to reminisce back to the early days of their own betrothal. As King Erendor and Queen Samara shared a kiss as they reminisced about days long gone by, the three kids cringed and the young prince and princess wandered over to the new squire.

“So…” Sky began tentatively, scratching at his chin, “you’re supposed to protect me? But you’re just a kid.”

“W-we’ll grow together, Your Highness,” came Brandon’s rehearsed reply as a blush began to steadily creep up his tanned neck.

The princess arched a blonde brow and said, “I guess we’ll be seeing a lot of you then.”

“Come on, Diaspro. Let’s see if we can outrun him,” Sky said with a playful smile.

He took off through the doors Brandon had just come through, leaving his squire behind with his princess. When Diaspro looked over her shoulder, her curls bounced and she stuck her red tongue out at him before running after the prince.

Brandon smiled and followed, unprepared for the years of frustration and strife that the pretty princess would put him through.

Hope you like it. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. Has anyone hear ever listened to Girl Crush by Little Big Town?
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 3:46 PM