> Which Fairy Is More Powerful!
Zhanneel
post Apr 13 2014, 12:38 PM
Post #201

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 13 2014, 03:07 AM) *
I dunno. Stella has entire suns at her disposal. If she doesn't have a 'Solar Flare' spell yet, it might be an 'Endgame' spell for her.

Good point too. Bloom may have some Dragon Fire, but the extent of Stella's sounds much more cosmic, as if she could possibly... control the stars? That would be awesome, and yes, very destructive.
Go to the top of the page
lalande
post Apr 13 2014, 12:53 PM
Post #202

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 13 2014, 02:50 AM) *
Lol, wow this thread meandered off for a while. Just read back a page or two...

Anywho, since I'm here might as well vote again.

Musa! After 4+ years since last considering this exact topic, I still think she has the most potential for destruction. Sound waves that cause the plate tectonics to shift = planet falling apart, just saying. icon_eek.gif

I always thought Layla had the most potential for destruction. I mean look at what happened to nabu and then she totally flipped and went revenue crazy. I mean she is also the fairy of waves, so I think she could do some destruction with waves.

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Apr 13 2014, 12:58 PM
Post #203

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 13 2014, 01:38 PM) *
Good point too. Bloom may have some Dragon Fire, but the extent of Stella's sounds much more cosmic, as if she could possibly... control the stars? That would be awesome, and yes, very destructive.

Wonder if she also controls, like, Asteroids and such.
Wow, Stella's powers can get downright apocolyptic when you think about it.
Zhanneel
post Apr 13 2014, 7:44 PM
Post #204

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 13 2014, 08:53 AM) *
I always thought Layla had the most potential for destruction. I mean look at what happened to nabu and then she totally flipped and went revenue crazy. I mean she is also the fairy of waves, so I think she could do some destruction with waves.

I definitely think Water powers have major destructive powers, at least locally on Earth. Just think about Katara from the Airbender series! Water can be brutal when mixed with hurricanes and whatnot. But, when it comes to global-and-beyond destruction I'd probably still go with raw elemental power. (Still, I would not want to be an enemy of Layla when Nabu was...can I say killed?)

Lol, good way of putting that P-girl.

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Apr 13 2014, 7:45 PM
Abby
post Apr 13 2014, 11:45 PM
Post #205

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I feel like Stella could have the most destruction at once effecting multiple planets if she was able to harness all of her power and knew a spell to do that.
mightymarty2
post Apr 14 2014, 8:39 AM
Post #206

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think while that is true about Stella I cannot see her ever being able to use a spell like that and even if she did it would most probably become a suicidal spell. As Stella will most probably have to be near to do it.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 14 2014, 9:59 AM
Post #207

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I dunno. Immunity to your own element would help out. (Like, wasn't that the sole reason she didn't freeze in Season 1 when they were on Domino?)
Sen
post Apr 14 2014, 10:39 AM
Post #208

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 14 2014, 11:59 AM) *
I dunno. Immunity to your own element would help out. (Like, wasn't that the sole reason she didn't freeze in Season 1 when they were on Domino?)

I don't remember that about season one, but in season 3, she keeps the girls warmwhen they are trapped by the ice snake on the prison planet

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
mightymarty2
post Apr 15 2014, 8:58 AM
Post #209

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I don't think Stella is immune, I think she just resists it

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
OnyrixPower
post Mar 11 2019, 9:48 PM
Post #210

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I think Bloom is the stongest. She's the the strongest because she has the Dragon's Fire & lots of helpful friends & family willing to train her in her different Fairy Forms.
thumbsup.gif
Bloomfan4ever
post Jun 20 2019, 8:04 PM
Post #211

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I believe Bloom is stronger. I love how she beat Valtor/Baltor in season 3. I recently started watching the seasons over again cause I found them all pretty awesome. But yeah Bloom is my favorite and in my opinion the strongest.
Zhanneel
post Apr 7 2020, 8:48 PM
Post #212

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I just love talking superpowers. I still can't get enough of this topic, even if it is old. Okay, so by "strongest" there are waaaay too many different definitions:

You can be a strong-willed or strong-spirited person (like Bloom) and everything you do blows everyone else out of the water, so to speak.

Or your elemental or fairy power could be the strongest due to raw attack power. I tend to think Musa's sonic powers are still the strongest of the 6 girls (as mentioned and elaborated upon in an earlier post).

Then there are powers that are latent, that we haven't even seen the capacity of their destructive capabilities yet. Such as the unseen abilities of each fairy. For example, Stella mostly uses light attacks, balls of energy, but is she really delving into the full potential of her powers? What else can you do with light? Can you remove it from a room, causing everyone to go blind? Can you cause the sun to burn or explode? (Not that she would want to, of course, but the potential is there...) She has the potential to be very destructive, but then again, she would never use that side of her powers. Unless mind-contolled by Darcy...eeks?

Typically we all will say that Bloom is the strongest, but I think that is more a testament to her strong character and will. And maybe a little to the fact that she has the Great Dragon Fire within her. But if she and Aisha/Layla had a grudge match, and they were both at their strongest, I wonder if Bloom would lose against water? Just a thought. icon_idea.gif

So just because Bloom is the main character doesn't necessarily mean she has the strongest power. Fire has a lot of weaknesses. Put her up against an Air bender and the oxygen could be sucked right out of the room and she would have no ability to make fire. (Unless again we are saying that her fire is magical and does not need oxygen.)

And because of these weaknesses I continue to say look beyond the main character. Not because Bloom is weak, but because there is so much potential in the powers of the other girls. Raw elemental power will never be Bloom's strong points. Fire itself is not exactly the strongest. But SHE is strong, and that makes her power stronger. There are other stronger elements that exist, but maybe it's a matter of who tames them.
mightymarty2
post Apr 8 2020, 5:40 PM
Post #213

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Interesting I do think given Blooms powers worked in space its safe to say air is not needed. Unless you assume powers are modified by the current transformations, so when in space its a Cosmix version (Cosmix Dragon fire if you would).

While I think it would be interesting to see if Stella could remove light however given dark is seen as a more Witch power I doubt it will ever happen.

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Apr 9 2020, 12:41 PM
Post #214

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Ahh, yes, I think that might clinch the fire theory Marty. The Dragon Fire definitely works in the vacuum of space (along with their lungs, ha), so I think it's safe to say Bloom has a magical type of fire.

Yeah, I'm not sure that's plausible in the magic universe for Stella to remove light either. And she'd probably have to go witch before she could even attempt it. It reminds me of so many Avatar: the Last Airbender theories, like could Aang (air bender) remove oxygen from a person's lungs or blood stream or could Katara (water bender) remove water from a person's body.

This makes me wonder about how each of the six girls' powers would change were they to go "Dark" though. ph34r.gif

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 3:58 PM