Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> ZoOBLES, a magic menagerie
RenaEnchantix
post Aug 18 2010, 4:01 PM
Post #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

has anyone else heard of Zoobles? I saw them in target the other day and absolutely fell in love with them!

check um out!

they're adorable. they're little toy balls that "spring to life" into little animals when they sit on their "Happitats." they're kind of like a cross-breed between Littlest Pet Shop and Bakugon. I love cute things, and these are so cute I can't even believe they exist. I can't wait to get my hands on some, and I don't care if I look like a fool. sure, they're meant for ages 3-11 and i'm 19...and a boy...but they're ADORABLE! they seem to be selling out really fast, and are slated to be the hottest toy of the 2010 christmas season.

there's also a website where you can enter the world of zoobles and play mini-games with them. it's really childish, but when you've been on summer vacation for 4 1/2 months and have nothing else to do it can be really fun! more fun than sleeping on the couch, anyways. you can also see what zoobles are and will be available in stores. (and, if you look in the background of the home page, you can see hints of two more zooble lands!!!)

alright, i'm done with my rant on these adorable little orbs (or as i call them, adorbs) what do you think of the zoobles?

Zoobles! Zoobles! Spring to Life!

Go to the top of the page
Sen
post Aug 18 2010, 6:50 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

aah so adorable! o.o I hope they'll be so popular that they'll also be available here x]

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
{§hani}
post Aug 19 2010, 10:37 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

oh how cute! they look alot like that 'littlest pet shop' toys. but i could be wrong. C:

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
RenaEnchantix
post Aug 19 2010, 1:31 PM
Post #4

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE ({§hani} @ Aug 19 2010, 06:37 AM) *
oh how cute! they look alot like that 'littlest pet shop' toys. but i could be wrong. C:

Oh no, you're totally right. they're definitely similar to the Littlest Pet Shop, which I also collected for a while. I just find Zoobles more fun because they have a gimmik; they spring to life! now i'm like "bah, littlest pet shops can just wiggle their heads"

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:02 AM