> Well what d'ya know!
W.I.N.X
post Apr 9 2010, 8:43 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*More loud, heartfelt sobbing ensues*
OH I AM LOVED.

Ditty, I love you because of your randomness. And lulzy statements. And your creativeness. The MC forum family with Annie was completely full of win. And you're just a friendly person.

Mornnyy, I love you because we can come up with awesome plot bunnehs, for Barbehs, Hello Kittehs and Anne(h)s together. And because you are nice and totally the right-brand-of-zanyish-random. Which is an EPIC kind.

Jahn(y)- I love youuu because, you are helpful to all newbs(and noobs). And I was a newb once! Annnd, peraps more importantly, you are the most caringest member on the site. Plus you are Doughnut Girl. That is all kinds of win in my book.

P-girl-I love, because I love dry humour. P-girl's humour is dry. Do ya see? And because she cares about the quality of forums. The fact she has the guts to ask for Honour Membership back is a good quality in my mind.
...And she's the forum mother. Who keeps us on helium highs grounded.

Tea-I love Tea, because we can fan-girl about Wicked together and both join epic Wicked-related RP sites. I also ove her because she emparts her stolen wisdom on us. Plus she provides epic posts often out of the blue.

Shannn-I love Sha-Sha, because she is crazy, much like the rest of us. I can have the randomest chats with her. It's good fun. And because some of the things she says are really very amusing. In an awesome way. And plus she's fun, because she starts cute threads full of lovage, much like the one I am currently posting in.

...I am an emotional mish-mash now. This is the last time I stay up all night watching Titanic.

MORE LATER. KEEP WATCHING THE SKIES (FOR YOUR DOSE OF LOVAGE)

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 9 2010, 8:46 PM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Go to the top of the page
dittadulla
post Apr 9 2010, 9:15 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Also, Kate, you have a special place in my heart because we joined on the same day ... ~

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 9 2010, 9:27 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Zactly. We share MC arrival dates.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
dittadulla
post Apr 9 2010, 9:38 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

We are arrival-twins.

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 9 2010, 9:52 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

That has a ring to it. Arrival-twins. Ci, Ditty and I are arrival twins.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
dittadulla
post Apr 9 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

February 19th, 2008 FTW!

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 10 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

We so need to have a party and a whole event placed around that. I mean how many MC Regulars registered on the same day? Not many. (Of course, mine says Febuary 20 for you, but it was stilll yesterday in Iceland when you made yours)

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
winxclubrox23
post Apr 10 2010, 1:49 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I has love!

I love you Shani because you are Shani and you calls me Tig, and draw pretty things and we're weird together on DA.

Jahnosaurus, I love you because your amazing, and you have fun nicknames and say random things and give us DOUGHNUTS. Also, you were apart of the the Future Mrs. Fang thing, and that was amazing.

Kaaaaaaate I love you because we go together to the Ozdust Ballroom, and go all fangirly over musicals, often when nobody else knows what we're talking about, and your posts are so gosh darned random and they make me laaaaaugh.

Ditty, I love you 'cause your pretty random, and random is something dear to my heart. Plus we're orange together! Yaaaaaay orange! And you makes pretty pixel dolls, and everyone loves pretty pixel dolls!

Mish! I love you 'cause your Mish and your funny and random and we is very similar. XD

AM, I loves you because your crazy and funny and you drew Riven with cake, which in my books makes you golden. PLUS you were apart of the Future Mrs. Fang thing too, and that was just amazing.

More to coooome!

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Jahnavi
post Apr 10 2010, 8:11 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

*sees golden opportunity to make a list* ... *likes making lists* ... *whips out list-making pad* {Yes, I do happen to have a list-making pad. Well, I actually used Microsoft Notepad for this particular list, but that's not the point.}

Ditty, I love you because you're sweet and funny and random and very creative. And you're awesome. And as Kate pointed out, you and Annie made that epic forum family thread. =D
Kate, I love you 'cause you're very friendly and you post some of the most epicly lulzy things (and you're awesome, btw 8D). And you're Cupcake Girl! Together we shall spoil our fellow Magixclubians with unhealthy, sugar-high-instilling treats. >D
Mish, I love you 'cause you're caring and cute and adorphable and awesome, and like Kate said, you're our lovely little sis. <3
Morny, I love you because you're creative and crazy and funny and awesome. (Yes, I am aware that this is the fourth time I used awesome...but you're all awesome, and I feel the need to credit individually. So there.) And, of course, 'cause we share a Carmen Sandiego obsession. 8D {A couple of days ago she was, like, one hour away from Bangalore, y'know. But of course she had to come right there when I was out of town. SEE, MORNY? SEE HOW SHE EVADES OUR CLUTCHES?!}
P-girl, I love you because you're one of the most (if not *the* most) sensible, intelligent members on MC (and you too are awesome). And because you're a great RP'er. And yup, 'cause you keep all of us crazy, sugar-high kids grounded. Much love for my forum mom. ^^
Rano, I love you 'cause you're sweet and friendly and also awesome. {And also 'cause you make some pretty wicked animations. >D}
Rox, I love you because you're random and crazy and awesome, just like ME all us MCers. And you draw some incredibly spiffy artwork. =D {And you had an epic Riven birthday cake! >D}
Shan-Shan, I love you 'cause you're sweet (*pokes said topic as proof*) and creative and a very talented artist. And you're really friendly. And you're awesome~
Wkw, I love you 'cause you're funny and random (and...wait for it...yes, awesome). And 'cause you take the time to sub and upload Winx episode for us. ^^

*waits for more awesome folks to stumble upon this topic so she can continue spreading the love* ^_^

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Apr 10 2010, 9:01 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
W.I.N.X
post Apr 10 2010, 9:33 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Ahh, yes Ran. I've pointed out why I love wkw

But I love Ran because she's a very sweet, good-natured member, with a good sense of humour. People who enjoy humour are awesome.

And oh yes! I was suddenly reminded, but another reason why I love Jah is because we have a shared love of our dearly departed mannequin, Alfred. He provided many a fun dances at the SB Ball. May we bow our heads in a moment of silence for Alfred. RIP. You are truly loved.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 10 2010, 9:36 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
dittadulla
post Apr 10 2010, 10:57 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

... it does say February 19th for me, Kate. So it's awwrite.

Here's for you, Teagan, you are creative and fun to talk to and awesome and TEAM ORANGE, need I say more? x3 Oh and sweet~

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Apr 10 2010, 10:59 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Zomg, of course! You'll always live on in our hearts, Alfred. *sniffsniff* <3

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 10 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Alfred is the epitome of love. No one but us can understand. ;_;

ALFRED=♥

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Jahnavi
post Apr 10 2010, 11:16 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

*sits around and misses Alfred*

[EDIT: *and changes Fbook status to honor him*]

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Apr 10 2010, 11:17 AM

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 10 2010, 2:50 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

That was so epic. xD

And still is xD

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 10 2010, 3:24 PM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
rano0oma
post Apr 10 2010, 3:57 PM
Post #36

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

AWW, thnx jah-jah and Kate.. <3 ya guys too icon_biggrin.gif

Here's my love:

Jah-jah: love her cause she's really nice.. and she likes my animations, LOL.. and very sweet and totally cute <3
Kate: love ya cause you're sweet and sometimes simple AND *quotes jah* AWESOME!! <3
Wkw: love ya cause of your sarcastic attitude and sense of humor and, as i have noticed, caring.
Tea: love ya cause you're a riven fangirl like me.. and sweet and funny and seriously cute.
Ditty: love ya cause you're sweet and caring and funny.. and also love ya for your random posts and topics.
Shany: love ya cause you're like the big sis I HAVE, but nicer.. LOL.. and you're funny and sweet.

expect more love from me!!

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Apr 10 2010, 3:58 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

That was so epic. xD

And still is xD

The status? Oui, it turned into one heck of a dance party. 8D

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Apr 10 2010, 4:05 PM

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 10 2010, 4:06 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Pfft, it turned into a full blown concert, the concert stage from heaven, the invention of a name from the Whoop civilians, permits, reviving a dead mannequin AND a lecture on typos. What else could you ask for?

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Jahnavi
post Apr 10 2010, 4:15 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

And the jazz hands and sparkly clothes and tap shoes and canes and cancans and conga lines! 8D

[EDIT: And the candy-land theme park!]

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Apr 10 2010, 4:17 PM

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 10 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

My turn my turn !!

Shani: You're just too cool! I love how friendly and easy going you are, plus the way you RP and your amazing artwork. Oh and based on the few pics of seen of you I really like you're style too lol.
WINX: YOU'RE SO RANDOM! AND I LOVE OUR EPIC MSN CONVOS INCLUDING THE ONES IN CAPS [WHICH THIS MESSAGE IS COMMEMORATING] AND THE ONES BEGINNING WITH 'WHADDUP MAH HOMIE G SLICA SISTAH FROM ANOTHAH MISTAH' AND GETTING AN EQUALLY EPIC RESPONSE. OH AND YOU'RE REALLY NICE LOL.
Jahnavi: You're a dedicated member who's added something to pretty much every section of the forum. Oh, and you're pretty awesome amazing xD.
Ditty: One of my first friends on MC, I love how you're favourite colour is orange like me you're really friendly and helpful. Oh and you were one of the biggest influences and teachers in my brief graphic-making career =P
Tea: I dont know where to start, you're probably one of if not the closest online friends I have and I love your sarcasm, amaaazingly epic typos [omg we've had wayyy too much fun with those xD], our huuuge amount of inside jokes, when you share you're awesome artwork, awesome RP posts, etc lol.
Mish: You're one of the sweetest and most caring members, and I love how unique you are and you're fun loving attitude.
Morny: You're just too cool. Lol you're amazingly random and epic and fun to talk to and have an awesome haircut even though I've never seen it on you xD and are one of the best RPers on the forum and probably one of the most entertainingly hilarious members here. You've made me literally lol on many occasions.
Rano: Cause you're really fun and interesting, and extremely friendly and nice. Oh and I like your name lol.

*gasps for breath*

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:05 PM