> Second Winx Movie Spoilier !, real info about this movie
Rating 5 V
shiverw
post Jun 16 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Hello everybody ^^

In this moment, there is Licensing Show 2008 in New York and Igino Straffi had say a info about the second winx movie.
Many people believed that 2nd movie will be in 3D (me too).
But no ^^, 2D perhaps ??? NOoooooooo

It will be a real film with human actor and the winx girls are already selected.

I am very happy but afraid with magic effetcs and fairy and wings clothes.
Go to the top of the page
winxclub-joy
post Jun 16 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

real, real girls? No way, it will be weird!

Where you get these nfews from? can ya provide a link?

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 16 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

they can not use real actors it will not work, they won't look right, they will damage character connections (such as if you see a clip with stella in you know its her no matter what she is wearing, whereas with real actors they will not be able to change there cloths or anything), also the effects will most probably look dodgy, the cost of it will be massive even more than the first movie, also I believe this will lose them fans, the effects will most probably look rubbish as to get them right will take even longer than the first movie took and another thing is that the actors like faragonda will not have the same effect. There are most probably more reasons that I can not think of now.

By the way if anyone guessed I am against the idea of using real actors

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zhanneel
post Jun 16 2008, 1:26 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

A show once in 2-D taken to 3-D is good. But, from 2-D to human? It won't work. I've seen it flop too many times. I can't think of one instant where such a magically-oriented cartoon could possibly fit into a real-life cast. The only exception I'm willing to make is for the new Avatar: The Last Airbender movie that will be in real life, and actually, since the premise of the show is very nature-oriented itself I don't think it will turn out too bad.

But Winx in real life? Man, they must have had some budget cuts or something...I don't see good things from this. That, and when we watched the first movie in 3-D the fans expect the next movie to be of the same format, to keep everything together. Not looking forward to this, too many cheesy special effects to come.

And Shiverw, you said there was some kind of Winx thing going on in New York (City?)? I'm in NYC right now, for two weeks and was wondering if there was some kind of event I could go to and take pictures?
winxclub-joy
post Jun 16 2008, 1:33 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Ya, it won't work. Or maybe this referring to the winx ice, Not the 2nd movie, isn't it? I rather the movie to be plastic dolls instead of human! Please no, STraffi! I will kill you if you really did that!

Oh ya, Michael winx just updated that there is an official winx season 4, I hope that's true. Because winx dies, Straffi dies. Like if Mickey mouse dies, Disney dies.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 16 2008, 4:12 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Found another reason why not think about how other movies turned out who did this can not think of one sucess

Also disney would survive as it has too many popular characters, movies, programs donald, goofy, pluto, minnie, daisy, princess, power rangers, sora, kingdom hearts, most disney movies if not all etc

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Jun 16 2008, 8:50 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

if its anything like how they did the ppl on the winx power show, i'd almost rather they didnt even do the movie
in that they were pretty much making fun of them, especially musa and tecna with the messed up hair

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

RenaEnchantix
post Jun 16 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #8

Harmonix Fairy

I'm actually kind of excited. I like seeing live action movies based off of cartoons. it'll be interesting though, since the Winx fly a lot. it'll be interesting to see how real they can make that look. I think it could be very well done, but it could also be very poorly done. I don't think Italy is especially known for it's mind blowing special effects, but the last movie was pretty good so it'll probably be somewhere in the middle.
humbu111
post Jun 16 2008, 11:40 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

i hope its good and doesnt ruin the awesomeness of the already out winx show/movie and make it look bad

--------------------

Abby
post Jun 17 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Well I would be more excited about it if USA had the first movie in the first place! And human actors? It will look a bit cheesy if you ask me. Some moments in winx club I think are very cheesy (the lines) just imagine seeing actual humans saying it, and then having transformations? I do like the winx power show, but that is a theater show, not an actual movie where then can do special effects and make it look cheesy!
Zhanneel
post Jun 17 2008, 2:35 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Well...I thought of one example: The Bratz Movie. I never saw it, but what I saw on the commercials was very cheesy. Also, there was no magic in that show, just a bunch of normal teens. So, scratch that I guess since it's not much of a comparison to converting Winx cartoon to Winx real life.

I guess I stick with my opinion that it's probably too hard to make a great movie (up to the caliber of the first Winx movie) using real people. They'd have to play down a lot of the magic and flying, and I could just see it ending up like Power Rangers =P. That and the actors themselves (try as they might) could never properly do the appropriate facial expressions or voice acting as the cartoon characters. And I'd be criticizing how they don't look at all like their characters. But I guess my main reason is that I don't want the cartoon made into real life, since I fell in love with the animated series first.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 17 2008, 2:48 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Or maybe, if they're going to do like, normal teens attending normal school, having a crush with guys etc. What should i say, it's nothing at all. We all want it to be magic and fantasy! If they are looking for real life actors, I'm killing straffi for that.

--------------------
P-girl
post Jun 17 2008, 7:43 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Darnit, he'd better not make this movie with Real-life actors..... I'm to pumped to see the Trix and their powers in full CGI glory.
winxclub-joy
post Jun 17 2008, 2:01 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Well Michael winx once said again, the movie will be out at 2009 Christmas, wonder where he got it from......

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jun 17 2008, 2:08 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Oh crud, in a year and a half? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but that doesn't sound like near enough time to finish making a CGI or animated film.

...but it would probably be plenty of time to make a real-life movie. *moan whine* arrrggghh, I hope he's wrong.
RenaEnchantix
post Jun 17 2008, 3:53 PM
Post #16

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Jun 17 2008, 09:08 AM) *
Oh crud, in a year and a half? I don't mean to sound pessimistic but that doesn't sound like near enough time to finish making a CGI or animated film.

...but it would probably be plenty of time to make a real-life movie. *moan whine* arrrggghh, I hope he's wrong.

actually, quite the opposite. I believe the first winx movie was made in about a year and a half, if not less. a live action movie, with all the magic and sets and costumes, will probably take as much time as a harry potter film if not more since Winx really is more magical. I'd imagine roughly 5 years for a live action film.
StellaRocks
post Jun 17 2008, 5:25 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i think the USA should get the 1st movie out frist before they show the 2nd one

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Abby
post Jun 17 2008, 6:06 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

He got it from Rainbows booth at the licensing show. I do think my main reason is that it would not be as good as the series, since you first saw the series and I first fell in love with the series, not actors playing it. My main concern is basically the magic, how are they going to do that without making it look so cheesy? And I would like to see the trix in CGI animation and all their attacks! Plus I really want the first movie to come out here first! So it better come out before christmas of 2009 here!
mightymarty2
post Jun 17 2008, 7:08 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Here's a point look at Abby's signiture there the winx actors from winx power if you had then wearing different outfits would we be able to say imediatly say who was who, also they is not much similarity. I mean how long did they look the similairities are appaling especially Flora where the outfit is not even right

--------------------
humbu111
post Jun 17 2008, 8:35 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

well even in 2D, if it werent 4 their hair/clothes/skin colours, there isnt really a difference
the bodies are all basically the same
but i agree, that it would be better animated
the magix however i dont think will be a big problem cos of special effects and stuff.
if they managed to make jurassic park look as real as it does, i dont think winx will be too big a problem

--------------------

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 1:33 PM