> MTV EMA awards~Madrid 7/11/2010
Rating 5 V
Bloom girl
post Nov 8 2010, 4:39 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

2010 MTV EMA Winners!

Pop sensation Lady Gaga topped the winners list at the 2010 MTV EMAs, held in Madrid, Spain’s Caja Magica! Scooping up awards for Best Pop, Best Female and Best Song, the superstar beamed her thanks into the stadium via satellite from Budapest, where she was performing the latest date on her smash-hit Monster Ball tour.

Meanwhile, digital host Justin Bieber picked up two trophies – winning for Best Male as well as Best Push Act. The busy megastar also spent the whole night interacting and commenting with users right here on mtvema.com.

It was a spectacular night for rock as Linkin Park (Best Live Act), Thirty Seconds to Mars (Best Rock) and Tokio Hotel (Best World Stage Performance) each picked up a coveted silver EMA globe. As previously announced, rock legends Bon Jovi took home the first-ever Global Icon award for their epic contributions to the genre.

Eminem added to his impressive EMA trophy collection by collecting another one for Best Hip Hop while performer Ke$ha received her very first one in the Best New Act category. Newlywed Katy Perry got a belated wedding gift in the form of an award for Best Video and U.S. punk band Paramore triumphed in the Best Alternative category.

Best European Act was won by Italian star Marco Mengoni and, finally, in recognition of her commitment and dedication to making education accessible for children around the world, Shakira received the MTV Free Your Mind award.

Here's a link where you can whatch videos from EMA in Madrid EMA Madrid 7/11/10 [videos]
Umm..have you whatched it last night on Mtv ? :3

This post has been edited by Bloom girl: Nov 8 2010, 4:42 PM
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Nov 8 2010, 7:56 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I never watched it lol, but I'm not surprised Gaga topped (Y) She's too amazing =P

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Bloom girl
post Nov 8 2010, 8:21 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I was so happy when GaGa got the prizes =P When they said : and the best song of 2010 is... Lady GaGa Bad Romance I screamed on my TV Yeah!! Yeah!! xP
Well, I think she deserved 5 prizes (Lady GaGa was a nominnee in 5 categories : Best pop video(Alejandro), Best live act, Best female, Best video(Telephone) and Best song(Bad Romance) she won 3 prizes..and all the "little monsters" are proud of her!
=P

This post has been edited by Bloom girl: Nov 8 2010, 8:22 PM
ellieluvsdolphin...
post Dec 14 2010, 4:08 AM
Post #4

Pixie

Gaga's acceptances were so sweet :) She deserved them
I didn't like the EMAs too much this year though.. They weren't bad, but I thought it could use a bit more.. what's the word? ... hmm... pizzazz? oomph? You know what I mean :)

This post has been edited by ellieluvsdolphins: Dec 14 2010, 4:09 AM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 2:14 PM