Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Jibber Jabber.
Aeron
post Nov 3 2010, 7:38 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Hey all! Aeron, back from the dead. After being inactive for like, two months, I decided I might as well jump in and make myself at home. But how does one do this in a place that she barely knows?

Well, easy. Make a topic about chatter.

So talk to me. I'll talk to you! Let's talk about everything and anything misc. because let's face it, we all just need to let it all out. :3

Another thing I've learned about this site is that it seems to be inactive in several forums. That's really depressing. And I want to roleplay a Winx-club RP. Very badly. xD

--------------------
"Being a Fairy. . . It's tough work. Especially when your wings pop out because you get excited and you're in the middle of a mall. . . Jimminy. Try explaining THAT to little kids." - Aeron
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Nov 3 2010, 8:13 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

After Quest is still accepting members.
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

well, you could create your own winx club role play and it would be easier if you kept things like music to the music section. Inorder to avoid confusion

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Aeron
post Nov 3 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #4

Pixie

Yeah, I'll have to peruse the rp forum a little later on today. Get my character developed and all that jazz. But I digress.

How are you doing today?

--------------------
"Being a Fairy. . . It's tough work. Especially when your wings pop out because you get excited and you're in the middle of a mall. . . Jimminy. Try explaining THAT to little kids." - Aeron
dittadulla
post Nov 3 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I'm good o/

Nice to meet you, by the way~

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Nov 3 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Hello, Aeron! I'm not sure if we've met before, so ta-da, an intro. I'm Tea, as I'm sure is obvious. I like art and llamas and pb&js and art and Riven. And art. And RPing. But mostly art.

ANYWAYS. How are you?

...I'm fab by the way. A tad stressed for various reasons, but pretty good overall.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Aeron
post Nov 4 2010, 5:41 AM
Post #7

Pixie

@Ditt: That's wonderful to hear! Nice to meet you too. :3

@Tea: Probably not. I did a wonderful disappearing act the first few days I was here. But I digress.

I am a tad stressed myself. Oh ho ho, the wonders of college life. xD

Can't wait to get over this pesky probation period, but rules are rules. I'm not a spambot, honest. D:

--------------------
dittadulla
post Nov 4 2010, 5:29 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Oh man I totally know how it feels to mix in with a new forum. I've been on a Vocaloid one for almost a year and I have barely posted D: Or maybe it's just me, took me long enough to mix in here lmao.

--------------------
Aeron
post Nov 4 2010, 6:30 PM
Post #9

Pixie

I know! I'm active again on Gaiaonline - and I've been there for roughly four or five years or so. So whenever I come over to another forum, I'm like, "Dangit! I'm a newbie again. D< "

xD

--------------------
humbu111
post Nov 4 2010, 8:04 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hey Aeron (: I'm Humbu but I'm called Bubu more often by some of the members lol.

You can get early promotion to the regular member group by contacting an admin after 10 posts which I see you've exceeded ^^

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Aeron
post Nov 4 2010, 11:18 PM
Post #11

Pixie

That's okay! I can wait a couple more posts, I don't mind. c: It's not that big of a deal to me. You just have to whine about it sometimes, right? xD

Nice to meet you Humbu/Bubu. I can understand why some people do that. The B is close to the H! xD

But I digress. . . . Can I call you Tigger? ;3

--------------------
terriordx32
post Nov 5 2010, 4:57 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Welcome,

My name is Terriordx32 aka Terry aka Terri
I hope you enjoy your time here
The site is really fun, i tend to lounge in the RP section.
Hopefully i'll see ya soon in a story!

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Jahnavi
post Nov 5 2010, 8:51 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

I so know what you mean by the newbie feeling. It's the only thing I hate about exploring new sites/forums. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. ^^ {And honestly, I was actually really intimidated when I first joined MC myself. So glad no one here bites. xD}

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Nov 5 2010, 8:52 AM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Aeron
post Nov 5 2010, 2:32 PM
Post #14

Pixie

@Terri: Thanks! I'll be - hopefully - making my own RP soon. . . Ish. xD

@Jahnavi: I know. o.O;; I'm always so glad when other people are nice on a forum. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

But I digress - that's like my new favorite dream.

What's everyone up to and how are you all doing?

--------------------
humbu111
post Nov 5 2010, 7:56 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Aeron @ Nov 4 2010, 07:18 PM) *
That's okay! I can wait a couple more posts, I don't mind. c: It's not that big of a deal to me. You just have to whine about it sometimes, right? xD

Nice to meet you Humbu/Bubu. I can understand why some people do that. The B is close to the H! xD

But I digress. . . . Can I call you Tigger? ;3

Lol suure if you wanna =P I've been meaning to change my set for tiime now but I dont know whats up with that =S

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dittadulla
post Nov 5 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111)
Lol suure if you wanna =P I've been meaning to change my set for tiime now but I dont know whats up with that =S

I WONDER WHOSE FAULT THAT IS. /runs away

oh did I not introduce myself. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I'm known as Ditta, more commonly Ditty, I'm an Icelandic teenager obsessed with anime and manga such as Spice & Wolf, Umineko no naku koro ni and tons of other stuff. Also Touhou and Vocaloid. I don't even know. I'm scared of Higurashi no naku koro ni at the moment.

In all honesty I don't really like Winx Club as much as I did before so yeah /unimportnant.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 2:52 PM