2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> You people.. disguist me..
Boo
post Sep 2 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Oh my goodness, that sounds horrible. icon_sad.gif I'm opting out of seeing it (weak stomach and all...), but it sounds incredibly inhumane... I can't believe anyone could do such a thing; just... horrible, really...

It makes you wonder what kind of person could do that. Well, to answer my own question... People who are not stable, people who feel as if they must take out their life's miseries on the defenseless, or people who are desperately seeking attention (and, obviously, desperately need it in order to get some help).

It has been said that when people partake in inflicting such violence upon animals, it is likely that they can (and may) do the same to human beings... thus, justice in the form of legal punishment is not only needed for the animal, but for the person so they may be discouraged from increasing their degree of violence further. Believe it or not, it has also been said that actions like that seen from this woman reflects the making of a serial killer.

At any rate, that woman deserves serious punishment by law, but also is in need of equally serious help to correct whatever led her to do such a cruel thing. Perhaps if she receives the help she so desperately needs, she may regret her actions and become a better person...

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Sep 2 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (DeadInside @ Sep 1 2010, 11:14 PM) *
Dusty is not a sadist or anything.. its a cat that was saved from his torturer by the internet community leaded by the "anonymous"

"In mid-February 2009, two videos featuring the physical abuse of a domestic cat named Dusty by a person calling himself "Timmy" were posted on YouTube. The 4chan community was able to track down the originator of the videos, Kenny Glenn, a fourteen-year-old from Oklahoma, and passed his details to his local police department. As a result of this, a suspect was arrested and the cat was treated by a vet and taken to a safe place"

That's.... kinda cute, actually. Who said the internet was full of sociopaths?
Bloom girl
post Sep 2 2010, 8:25 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

The poor puppies are crying {in the video} and she's thorwing them in the river...and she's laughing!!
I want to say that animals are not objects...they are alive..they have needs..they have feelings..like human beings..
We live with animals in the same place, planet Earth...
We maybe be smarter than animals, but this doesn't mean that we have the right to kill them just for fun

This post has been edited by Bloom girl: Sep 4 2010, 11:59 AM
wkw427
post Sep 2 2010, 1:11 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

No matter, the collective of the internet is utterly DISGUSTING... I mean.. Yeah, disgusting. But the resourcefulnesses of of them is amazing. That they can hack sites for freedom of speech, hack people to find criminals..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Jahnavi
post Sep 3 2010, 1:50 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I don't even want to see it. Hearing about it is quite enough. Absolutely disgusting.

...Ditto. Just the thought is horrible. D=

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Sep 3 2010, 1:50 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Bloom girl
post Sep 4 2010, 12:00 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Look, i found the girl's answer on the greek blog tro(ma)ktiko :
{they don't know if her answer is true}
My name is Katja Puschnick and I would like to apologise for my behavior. The puppies belonged to my grandma and she told me to get rid of them because they were only 3 days and they were ill. They had parasites from their mother. I didn't knew exactly what to do so I thrown them in the river, because it was a short death, I did not want to make them suffer. I am sorry for this.

then why she made this video and she uploaded it on the internet??? and why she was laughing while she was throwing them in the river??? :@
P-girl
post Sep 4 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Backpedalling like you wouldn't believe......
wkw427
post Sep 4 2010, 8:20 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

"Hi, I'm Adolf. I told Germany to burn Jewish people because the voices in my head told me it was a good idea. I didn't know any better, besides, dieing slowly is a great way to die!"

I don't believe a word of it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
DeadInside
post Sep 5 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #29

Sirenix Fairy

Ok, people on the sea of lies of the internet people are spreading a web link like crazy about this.. what does it says no idea, a lot of people saying that "they" are safe? dont know, it might be a fake translations like a lot of things that are all around and even if the page is real is kinda hard to tell.. well it seems to be real since you can move to other sections of the site.. can anyone translate it or at least check what is this?

Sorry for bring this but im kinda curious and its the third time someone different send me this link... whats kinda annoying, maybe someone with more time can confirm

Link:
http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/stence-koji...a-clanak-186868

Sorry again if is B.S (what is the most probable thing) just checking....

--------------------
wkw427
post Sep 7 2010, 1:23 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

HAPPY ENDING

http://www.buzzfeed.com/djpopeurban/puppie...-and-up-for-zu0

At lease for some of them..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

DeadInside
post Sep 7 2010, 4:56 AM
Post #31

Sirenix Fairy

its the same story i got on the link i post before... it is confirmed to be true?

--------------------
{§hani}
post Sep 7 2010, 6:36 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

i havnt seen it and by the commens i think ill keep it that way :S i like puppies and i really hate those people who think they can do anything to anyone or thing jsut becuase they have the strength. get out. how inhumane. get a life. or maybe you shouldnt have one.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Sep 7 2010, 6:36 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I am not sure if its true but if it its good and lets hope the people who adopt them look after them properly

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
DeadInside
post Sep 7 2010, 8:55 AM
Post #34

Sirenix Fairy

Ok, just for the curious... this is the google translated version of the article... kinda incoherent as Google translate usually does, but thats it, i wold be better if a human translate it but im not really sure of know which language is that..

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...a-clanak-186868

It would be nice if it were truth...

--------------------
Kel03
post Sep 7 2010, 11:18 AM
Post #35

Enchantix Fairy

I couldn't watch the video, as I happen to be a huge animal lover (whatever their shape and size). I hope that the news the puppies got a great home is true though, as I couldn't bear it if it wasn't. My cat also happens to be a rescued one icon_biggrin.gif check out the thread "Picture Time" if you want his story.

Personally I think the girl who caused all this to happen should be put into psychiatric care (even though I also think she doesn't really deserve the chance though). In Australia, the RSPCA and our leaders have changed the laws regarding animal cruelty about a year or so ago, as we happen to be a nation of animal owners (and people got annoyed with the small punishments), and there has been a few people which have gone to jail or faced big fines for acts less cruel than this. So all I say is she's one lucky girl to not be living in Australia and done this horrible thing.
Bloom girl
post Sep 7 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Sep 7 2010, 04:23 AM) *

Is this true?? It sounds impossible..the puppies were newborn, they can't have survive...
But I hope it's true (:
wkw427
post Sep 7 2010, 2:26 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Seems to be true

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

sweetmusa
post Sep 9 2010, 9:59 PM
Post #38

Sirenix Fairy

i hate people like that,reminds me of a time when i was going to school and a car drove over a dog and broke its tail,poor thing -_-

--------------------

thanks Ditta for the set
an angel's smile will turn even tears into rainbows,

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 1:45 AM