Add Reply
> Math gives free burgers!, A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE WHO EATS FAST FOOD
Rating 1 V
wkw427
post Aug 26 2010, 1:10 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

From Wendy's. Did you know that with every receipt you get, if you do a short survey, you can get a code for free burgers? It is a $2.49 value!

Did you also know that the code means NOTHING? That's right, folks! Everywhere I asked , people said that the cashiers just throw the receipts away and give you the burger. It actually happened to me!!

The tricky thing is to get the codes. To make yourself seem legit. You have two options.
1. Make 30 emails, because you can only get the code via email once.
Or..
2. Use MATH to figure out the code!

Good sirah I have used math to figure out the code.
Every day, the last digit goes up one. Yesterday it was 5. Today it is 6.
Another theory I have is that the first letter changes every months. It was E today and yesterday. So I expect it will be E for the rest of the month. The only time you have to get a new code is once a month!

And, knowing this is borderline cholesterol stealing, so I will not give you the code!
Yes, I gave you the first and last number, but it is up to YOU to get the code and build it yourself!

*the code may change depending on your country.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Aug 26 2010, 7:16 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Aug 27 2010, 4:25 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Who rated this one star?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Aug 27 2010, 4:47 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The people who recognised it as fraud? (BTW, wasn't me. I don't rate topics)
Abdu 6b
post Aug 27 2010, 6:49 PM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

This is confusing, do I tell say to them "Here's the code now give me free burger I'd like to buy fries and sode with and please give the receipt." Is this true?

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
DeadInside
post Aug 27 2010, 7:44 PM
Post #6

Sirenix Fairy

First... if you do it for chance thats fine if you know what you were doing is a crime...
and if you have the "take vantage from someone stupidity" well, don't comply when someone take vantage from yours

Second, keep it that loud and soon it wont work (if it actually does... for who may care)

Third, there is nothing more pathetic than someone who is proud of "commit a crime" scam or whatever you wanna call it

And fourth... are you crying because someone bad rated your post? ROFFL
BTW I wasn't, actually i don't even know or care how to

Have a nice day

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 6:18 AM