http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k49mfZ3ZFpI...eature=youtu.be

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Marswinx85
post Nov 5 2013, 4:23 PM
Post #2

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Cool, so do you know much it's going to cost and will it be available for every phone?

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Kendall112
post Nov 5 2013, 6:56 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

I believe it's coming out on iTunes right before Christmas, then eventually on Android and Google Play. They said it's pay to play, I guess that means free to play but you must pay for additional features.

--------------------
Marswinx85
post Nov 5 2013, 7:41 PM
Post #4

A True Fairy

Cool i check my phone and it does have Itunes on it but what is googleplay? is an app or something on the google website?

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
winxclubrox23
post Nov 5 2013, 8:20 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Googleplay is like an app store for Android phones. Sort of like iTunes.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Kendall112
post Nov 9 2013, 3:16 AM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG4XLbTsYqE

Looks promising. I can see myself playing this everyday. It looks like the online Winx Game that ysed to be on winxclub.com

I think it's safe to officially say that Believix is the Trademark or mascot of the transformations. That transformation was 2 Seasons ago and it is still relevant, seeing as in this game you will train to become a Believix Fairy.

--------------------
Sen
post Nov 17 2013, 4:57 PM
Post #7

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ Nov 5 2013, 08:56 PM) *
I believe it's coming out on iTunes right before Christmas, then eventually on Android and Google Play. They said it's pay to play, I guess that means free to play but you must pay for additional features.

In an interview with a German fansite (http://germansirenix.blogspot.de/) Tsumanga studios was asked "how much will the app cost" and they replied "we don't know yet, we'll let you know once we know the price". So I guess that doesn't mean it's P2P anymore? =s

And this app also means that rainbow has officialy ditched the official winx club site~ It has been promised an MMO for over a year now...

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 20 2013, 8:16 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

^I thought I heard it was 3.99 Euros (U.S. might be $5.99)? Unless they changed the price? I know it was 3.99 when they did the test at elementary school for girls to try them out and play. I believe this game is listed as Role-Playing because the price can be a bit higher.

I heard that levels 1 to 10 are only for the free players. While the updates that need to be added to the game has to be payable (I just hope it's one update to pay for. Not every updates to keep on paying..-_-)

It was from the Official Tsumanga Studios Facebook and Eric from http://justanothercrazywinxfan.blogspot.com/ mentioned it too. (Also you can visit here: http://justanothercrazywinxfan.blogspot.co...ga-studios.html to read his review about the game. =D)

About Pay to Play:

"We have decided to make the game Pay to Play (mid-core), that means the game will be better quality for everyone, have more features than ever before and be updated every month, meaning new and exciting content guaranteed."
"However, Winx Fairy School is a much bigger production and different type of game, so once our fans have purchased Winx Fairy School, they can play it from LV 1 to L 10 without paying another penny."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The App looks so interesting and I can't wait to play it. =) It's a great thing that Tsumanga Studios is keeping up with the feedbacks to help make the game more interesting like transformation(s), battles, multiplayer (chatting, messaging like Winx Adventure), etc. They will all probably be in the updates soon.

I even remembered that this App was suppose to feature on the Official Winx Club Site to be playable on Windows and Mac too? They are probably working in process cause I remembered one of the articles (I have to find it..I don't remember the name) mentioned that the Official Winx Club Site will be going through a major revamp for 2014 (maybe Spring? Because the MMO Game is suppose to release) *It is weird that they changed the process date. The App has to release first before the MMO Game. They said before that the MMO is suppose to be first, then the App. Guess it got switched instead.*

The only thing is confusing is...the MMO game might not be on the Official Winx Club Site. It might be on PlayWinxClub Official Site. (I hope it's not two separate accounts because that is really annoying. xD)

I hope they release the MMO for Windows and Mac soon by Spring 2014...

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Nov 20 2013, 8:16 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Sen
post Nov 21 2013, 9:54 AM
Post #9

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Nov 20 2013, 10:16 PM) *
^I thought I heard it was 3.99 Euros (U.S. might be $5.99)? Unless they changed the price? I know it was 3.99 when they did the test at elementary school for girls to try them out and play. I believe this game is listed as Role-Playing because the price can be a bit higher.

I don't know I haven't seen any price for now. I guess they're still undecided about it?

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Nov 20 2013, 10:16 PM) *
The App looks so interesting and I can't wait to play it. =) It's a great thing that Tsumanga Studios is keeping up with the feedbacks to help make the game more interesting like transformation(s), battles, multiplayer (chatting, messaging like Winx Adventure), etc. They will all probably be in the updates soon.

I even remembered that this App was suppose to feature on the Official Winx Club Site to be playable on Windows and Mac too? They are probably working in process cause I remembered one of the articles (I have to find it..I don't remember the name) mentioned that the Official Winx Club Site will be going through a major revamp for 2014 (maybe Spring? Because the MMO Game is suppose to release) *It is weird that they changed the process date. The App has to release first before the MMO Game. They said before that the MMO is suppose to be first, then the App. Guess it got switched instead.*

The only thing is confusing is...the MMO game might not be on the Official Winx Club Site. It might be on PlayWinxClub Official Site. (I hope it's not two separate accounts because that is really annoying. xD)

I hope they release the MMO for Windows and Mac soon by Spring 2014...

There won't be a PC version, playwinxclub mentioned it on Twitter (I quote) "tablets and smartphones are the future, so we're only focussing on those. We're not making a pc version".

The "revamp" for the site is an online Winx-only store. Other than that, I'm afraid there's no news about the official site... unfortunately. Do you remember where you've read that? =c

PlayWinxClub has its own accounts, you can't use your WCO one there.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 15 2013, 9:05 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

They released the price. =)

I thought it was FREE at the beginning? What? o.o Now they decided to have a paid app. =/

It was released on Kindle now for everyone starting today. Sadly, I don't have a Kindle. The App costs $6.99 Dollars for USA and 5.99 Euros for Europe.

Apple is still in the process of reviewing so it was delayed, but will be out soon! Can't wait!

---------------------------------------------------------------

To Sen: Really? Aw man. =( So that means there will be no Online Game? Do they really mean that the Winx Fairy School App is the next Online Game (the future to have play to pay with multiplayers)?

I looked for the official article, unfortunately they deleted it. -_-" And replaced about the information about the Winx Fairy School App and nothing about the Official Site MMO Game. =/

(Sighs) Everyone has been waiting for the MMO Game on the Official Site. =(

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Dec 21 2013, 3:10 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Just letting everyone know, Apple's Smartphones/iPods and Tablets all have Winx Fairy School App available now! =)

Android will be releasing after New Year's Day (somewhere on January).

I'm already having fun with the game and already on level 8. ^_^ Though what annoys me is I have to keep waiting for many hours to get the items for the quest, but was used to it since my other game is similar to this.

I heard they will be updating every month (as in maybe) for more fun features soon. It is still a beginning.

--------------------

PrinceNereus
post Apr 11 2014, 12:43 PM
Post #12

Pixie

How's it going with the game? do you like it? Do you have any suggestion or comment?
Sen
post Apr 13 2014, 3:05 PM
Post #13

Butterflix Fairy

^Yes! Please make the Lite version available for Windows ;---;

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

dreamywinxgirl94
post Apr 19 2014, 1:44 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Ah I didn't see this. xD

I so love the game! =D Even the PM System with Friends. I missed it so much just like Winx Adventure. <3

I'm just waiting for New Levels and more adventure quests, hopefully. =D

Oh it would be nice if each fairy had a ability to transform and cast magic during missions of quests, like help the Winx battle the Trix (similar concept of Winx Adventure: Garden of Charmix would be great. Many users wanted to transform, cast magic, and go battle missions against monsters or the witches.) Everyone wanted action and more adventure. Hopefully, they will be available in more new levels? *_*

Also explore new realms would be awesome.

--------------------

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 1:52 PM