12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed Topic
> Winx Club season 5 image, Some of the first season 5 related images
GuardianOfEarth
post Sep 27 2011, 12:03 PM
Post #41

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

About the season 5 image, I think it is most likely to be another upgrade like Sophix and Lovix (because of the environmental theme). After jungle and ice there could be an ocean add-on, dont u think?
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Sep 27 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Thats true. It'd be awsome if the winx toured although i'm not fond of theoutfits, they dont look nearly as pretty as the original Rock band ones did. i dont know, i'm not sure on any of the new outfits we've seen IGINIO STRAFFI, WHY MUST YOU BE SO MEAN?!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Sep 27 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Because getting new stuff = MEAN!
wkw427
post Sep 27 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Getting new stuff every two years = very mean

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Sep 27 2011, 12:56 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Not when compared to NO new stuff *Has the bad luck to be fan of shows that last three seasons top*
wkw427
post Sep 27 2011, 1:13 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Or shows that get axed in the middle of a story. Stargate Atlantis, V, Eureka..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Another Morning
post Sep 27 2011, 9:19 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Another look at the new outfit. I know it's only a promo image, but the fact that they didn't actually draw half the skirt kind of irks me.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
wkw427
post Sep 27 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

They drew the whole of it..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Chioku
post Sep 27 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #49

Bloomix Fairy

I love the outfit, so cute >w<
But then, we got promo images of the new transformation for season 4 and it didnt turn out anything like them. So maybe they'll change these too? Who knows. But I'm quite happy with what Blooms looks like. I really like the ribbons up her legs. I cant wait to see Floras! <3

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 28 2011, 3:11 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Sep 27 2011, 05:20 PM) *
They drew the whole of it..

Are you sure? The fluffy part of the skirt and the right part of the chest look like they were edited on from a real photograph. At least, they don't look like usual Winx style art.

Upon closer inspection of the skirt, it looks like they drew it and then added a photo edit on top of that, or something. The half-bra still looks edited, though.

This post has been edited by Another Morning: Sep 28 2011, 3:11 AM

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 28 2011, 3:17 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw, I didn't see this. I accidently posted the double topic which is going to be on the Winx News. ^^"

Thanks Sen to posting this. =D

Um..I want to add another fact too...there's another information along with it. I just added in the Winx News with the article. So if it doesn't get approve, I can post it here the next day. ^_^ The Article is interesting. =)

I was excited for the release, and the transformation is pretty. But I was like is this in a relation to the Mermaids we seen in Winx Club Pearle and the other one (I forgot the name...-_-)?

I was hoping this will be good because a Fairy Underwater (they could have been mermaids for underwater ^^")? I don't know if it's interesting for me. But I'm so curious to find out. =)

So can't wait to see Stella's, Flora's, Musa's, Tecna's, Layla's/Aisha's, and Roxy's (if she is part of it) soon!!! ^_^

---I love the outfit Bloom is wearing. I can't stop looking at it, so pretty. I wanna find that similar costume somewhere (not with the shells, something similar design). Heheh. icon_razz.gif ----

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 28 2011, 3:20 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

aqua_pearl
post Sep 28 2011, 6:22 AM
Post #52

Sirenix Fairy

dont know whats going on with the hair. the image has kind of an uncomplete look to it. maybe its not the final version, like the promo version of believix. they still have a year to tweak it.

i agree about the enchantix thing. i liked to consider the believix wings and the sophix/lovix cousins as theie power on earth/earth wings. would feel better if it was the andros equivilent. Pretty sure you cant call this believix as its a new set of wings.

This post has been edited by aqua_pearl: Sep 28 2011, 6:24 AM
{§hani}
post Sep 28 2011, 10:29 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

oh my god. WHAT IS WITH THE HAIR. THATS NOT BLOOM ITS ARIEL IN WINX STYLE >.<
Aqua, you read my mind. the outfit looks so fan made -.- like a fan transformation its incomplete and so plain and boring.
why straffi whyyyyy i hope they fix it up or thats its not official. dear god.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 28 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

Ah, Winx fandom always amazes me how it can totally loose it over ONE image.
Another Morning
post Sep 28 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

While it's true that everything could turn out fine, when one image is all you have to go on, all you can really expect is what you're shown. Theories and opinions will change as more information is released, but if someone loves or hates the first image we get, that's all they can use to get ideas of how the next season is going to end up for now.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 28 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Still, a skyward 'WHY!?' seems a bit much.....
{§hani}
post Sep 28 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

^ errm i'm *were not "losing" it over anything its criticism and opinions. trust me if i was losing it they're would be alot more cursing. Basically winx fans dislike the changes bought about Straffi's decision to make it more appealing to younger aged girls.. etc.

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 28 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Ah. Is it bad from me to list that under 'Monster High is selling out to the young girls' as a quote that makes me go 'Er, yes. Wasn't that the target audience?' But then again, I personally never got that Winx was for the 'Older' crowd.
Sorry, I'm having bad flashbacks to RUINED FOREVER! And the ROXY WILL BE TERRIBLE! phases we had before that season even started.
wkw427
post Sep 28 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

Roxy is filled with more plot holes then a terrorist going to visit the white house.

No, season 4 is filled with more plot holes.. icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Sep 28 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

And it was FUN.

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed Topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th June 2024 - 5:05 PM