Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

64 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Mageina, Even the smallest can win...
Rating 5 V
Winx4eva!
post Dec 8 2009, 5:34 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

S
erion is known for having a world full of mixed species and races, such as vampiries, witches, mages, fairies, wizards, cat/wolf girls/boys, mermaids, pixies, unicorns, nymphs, dyrads, dragons and nixies. It was considered as one of the most peaceful worlds in the modern Magical galaxy. It was.

Davacar, the second biggest nation of Serion, became thristy for power of all the nations in Serion; Mageina, Merxeces, Seare, Letira, Celdrani and Violetica. Davacar launched war against the other nations to claim their land and rule over all mage crystal mines, resources and land. All evil and dark creatures exiled to Davacar, also to take part of the overthrowing of the world. The peaceful nations live in fear of possible bombing and raids, already so many have lost their innocent souls and lives to the unmericful nation. Their loved ones dwell in despair, wishing they could have died too. The other nations don't have a choice to fight back, for the only way to end the war, is to end Davacar itself...

Our story begins in Minor Mageina's city, Zarien, which is located on a small island - East of Major Mageina. It is part of Mageina, the smallest nation of Serion, rich with mage crystal caves and it's magic vibe glowing and energetic. As Mageina is the smallest, it is considered the weakest and lamest. It's Davacar's least concern and they have hardly attacked this nation. But still, the people of Mageina have been affected by the war still and plans are being plotted to get them out the way. The Mageinan Concuil have to think fast and carefully to protect themselves and help the others with the hardship outcomes.

This story is about brave magical youngsters and their adventures throughout the war to save their world from the dark nation, Davacar.

Do you want to join in to save a once peaceful world?

NOTE: Here is the a list of magical creatures you can be. Please don't all crowd over one creature, I am only accepting three/four of each.
Spoiler!

Fairies
Mages
Wizards
Witches
Pixies
Dyrads
Good Vampiries
Wolf Girls/Boys
(Any other animal in a form of a mortal eg. Bird)
Elves
Mermaid (That can transform to mortal)

(If you have any other orginal creature, feel free to use it)

Charater List:

Cerilla Hazel, Cat Mortal - Winx4eva!
John, Bird Mortal - MightyMarty2
Eragon, Elf - demon
Arianna, Mermaid - Anna Maria
Alice, Dryad - StellaRocks
Finnseach, Mermaid - Winxclubrox23
Conner, Neko/Wolf Mortal - Angel123
Melody, Mermaid - musaenchantixthebest
Breeze Sparks , Bird Mortal - Jahnavi
Jezzebelle Chancellour, Witch - terriordx32
Laurel, Dryad - Zania

Kyle, Elf - Dark_Side_Master
Chillax, Snowman - Humbu111
Hisashi, Vampire - P-Girl

Reminders and Rules:

No godmodding please
No use of dirty language, strictly PG 13
This is modern day/magical RP
Every other RP rule is enforced here too.

Mermaid Mortals have reached it's maxium, no more mermaid charaters are permitted
---

FORM:
CODE
Name:
Abilities/Powers:
Personality:
Backround:
Appearance:
Other:

-------------

My Form:
Name: Cerilla Hazel
Orgin: Serion, Mageina
Race/Species: Cat Mortal, slightly mage.
Abilities/Powers: She as a cat is fast, flexible and agile. In addition, she has been practising Karate. She has a stick which she uses as a weapon and can send massive gushes of wind to blow an enemy off it's feet. She is practising to control energy particals such as lighting.
Personality: Cerilla is not vain or selfish like some of the others of her species, she hardly even stares in the mirror. She is open, strong-willed and friendly, but is thought to be mysterious to others' eye. Unfortunately, she is slightly vengeful and can get very aggressive occasionally.
Backround: Cerilla lives with her mother, Katrina. Her father supposely died when she was 11 years old when he went to fight in the war on Davacarian land. He had been invading the coast line when they had lost signal and location of him. At night, when she has nightmares or dreams, she sees her dad in the backround always saying something that she can't figure out.
Appearance:

She looks like this, expecting her clothes are more modern. The stick is her use of weapon.

Other:
She has one tortise shell cat named Socks.

NOTE 2:
This is a magical modern day RP. Refrences of location if you click on the first metion of it.

This post has been edited by Winx4eva!: Dec 17 2009, 11:26 AM

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Go to the top of the page
Anna Maria
post Dec 8 2009, 5:51 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

((It's here! I'll make my form when I get back from school.))

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...
mightymarty2
post Dec 8 2009, 8:56 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

can i join

Name: John
Race/Species: bird mortal
Abilities/Powers: flight, very good with a sword, can create strong winds with his wings
Personality: kind, caring and at times shy
Backround: he had come from a family of bird mortals where they have been many deaths due to the war.
Appearance: large black wings, brown hair and eyes, tall and well built
Other:N/A

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Dec 8 2009, 9:11 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

You are accepted ^.^!

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Dec 8 2009, 9:16 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(thanks, when do we start? not that i am rushing you)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Dec 8 2009, 10:18 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

(As soon as I have a few more charaters and possibly when I can get internet going a my new house XD)

--------------------

demon
post Dec 8 2009, 5:08 PM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

Name: Eragon
Race/Species: elves
Abilities/Powers: Fast reflexes, very skilled with a sword, and skilled at magic, and super fast(well faster then an average mortal)
Personality:nice, and caring
Backround: he dosent know know mutch about his past all he knows is 2 years ago he woke up in a forest.
Appearance:black hair, pointed ears, jade green shirt, pine green pants, katana at waste.
Other:n/a

--------------------
Anna Maria
post Dec 8 2009, 7:42 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

((Joining!

Name: Arianna
Race/Species: Mermaid
Abilities/Powers: Arianna can enchant mortals and gods by singing to them, but only when she is not transformed into a mortal herself. She is pretty good with swords too.
Personality: Arianna is pure and innocent and does not believe that evil exists. She's absent-minded but she is still good. She's very friendly, sweet and over-emotional. She is excitable and curious and likes exploring and learning new things. Unfortunately, her curiosity and innocence have made her a good target for anyone who needs somebody to control.
Backround: Arianna was the fruit of a merman's and a mortal's love. Since affairs with mortals were forbidden, her parents were prisoned. Her mother drowned as she couldn't breathe underwater, but her father is still in prison, even after 15 years. Rumors have been saying, though, that her father was executed. Arianna has lived with her aunt since her parents were caught. One of her lifetime wishes is that she finds out what happened to her father.
Appearance: She's got pale pink skin, light blue eyes and long turquoise blue hair. Her tail is silver. She's always having her silver locket around her neck, since she believes it brings her luck. -- Will draw her. --
Other: She's afraid of heights.

Is it okay that I kind of, uh, totally made up things about the mermaid world? Tell me and I'll edit. ))

--------------------

Liva siggie by Terri...
StellaRocks
post Dec 8 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Name:Alice
Orgin:Serion, Mageina
Race/Species:Dryads
Abilities/Powers:Figthing, useing a sword or other weapons and Flute, she is able to play her flute and confuse mortals and gods.
Personality:Alice is a pure and sweet girl and a dark side to like most of the other Dryads. Alice is open to finding new things and opens up all to quickly.
Backround:Alice grew up in a big family, she was raised by her oldest brother and always help take care of the youngerones. Her mother and Father were killed in the war.
Appearance:
Other:She has a ring that changes into her flute.

This post has been edited by StellaRocks: Dec 8 2009, 11:17 PM

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
winxclubrox23
post Dec 9 2009, 4:20 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Name: Finnseach (Yes, it's a name. It's Gaelic, and it means Fair-haired.)
Orgin: Um, I'm not too sure. Do they have to be from Mageina, specifically, or can it be somewhere else?
Race/Species: Mermaid
Abilities/Powers: Finnsearch has the ability to talk to animals, both sea creatures as well as land animals.
Personality: Tends to keep to herself, but usually pretty friendly. She has a tendency to feel extremely pressured, like everything depends on her, even when it doesn't.
Backround: Finnsearch used to live with both her parents. Recently, her father suddenly disappeared. Having reasons to believe he was kidnapped, and taken to Davacar, her mother went off looking for him, had hasn't returned. Since, Finnsearch has been living with her Aunt and Uncle.
Appearance: Meh
Other: Finnsearch firmly believes her parents are both alive, even though everyone has told her otherwise.

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Dec 9 2009, 6:06 AM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Dec 9 2009, 6:37 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

(according to the sheet i can still be a neko... if not im not joining >.>)
(just a btw: a better term would be Neko for the animal people, either that or Furry, a neko is usually a cat or dog person, but a furry is any human mixed with an animal)

Name: Conner
Race/Species: Neko/Wolf male
Abilities/Powers: Besides the increadable speed, strength, and stamina, Conner is has all the good traits of a wolf and a person, he can also absorb energy(aka, magic and junk like that) and transfer it back or desolve it into more energy for himself.
Personality: Headstrong, deceatful(idk if i spelled that correctly), Tries to think thing through but doesnt have the patients
Backround: born and raised working the magic mines, using his supirior abilities to outmatch every one working with him.
Appearance: like this but with very dark brown eyes
Other: umm... his parents died in the first attacks

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Dec 9 2009, 6:39 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

((*Steps in*
Neko means cat. Period.
*Steps out*))
winxclubrox23
post Dec 9 2009, 6:53 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(A Furry, or Fury Angel? Because Furies are something completely different.)

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Dec 9 2009, 7:02 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

( a furry lol, its the term used for animal people in most places
P-girl: i know what neko means lol, i was just saying that most people refer to a neko as a cat or dog person)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
humbu111
post Dec 9 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

((Can my character be more like he's normal human looking but can transform into the animal? Like animagi in Harry Potter...?))

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 9 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Melody
Orgin: i'm not sure. mageina i guess???
Race/Species:mermaid
Abilities/Powers: water, can make a fog appear or make bubbles. anything connected to water
Personality: calm and goes with the flow. but can be serious and fight to protect who she cares.
Backround: She never knew her father and her mother was kidnapp to Davacar. She lives among the other mermaids who have lost a love one.
Appearance: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m300/fi...blemermaid5.jpg
(well post more later on, but for now its just that.)

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Dec 10 2009, 3:08 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Breeze Sparks
Origin: Originally from Violetica, but she's come to Zarien to find her mother.
Race/Species: Bird mortal
Abilities/Powers: Flight (retractable wings), excellent eyesight, and she's good a physical combat in general.
Personality: Breeze has a very friendly, bubbly personality. She's always curious and eager to learn, and so is quite intelligent. Her main flaw is her ego; she likes being independent, and sometimes ends up in over her head, but is too proud to ask for help.
Backround: She was born and raised in Violetica, by her mother. On the morning of Breeze's 16th birthday, she woke up to find that her mother had disappeared. She's been asking around everywhere, and after putting a few pieces together, thinks her mother's been taken to Davacar. However, she was told that people in Zarien, Mageina, would be able to give her more details, so she headed there. She strongly believes her mother is alright, but still has a nagging doubt in the back of her mind, that makes her fear otherwise.
Appearance: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Ma...nime/blonde.jpg

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
terriordx32
post Dec 10 2009, 9:09 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

(I see you finally made it mish, and now im joining)

Name: Jezzebelle Chancellour
Origin: Celdrani
Race/Species: Witch
Abilities/Powers: Jezzebelle is a natural witch, she knows basic spells as well as advanced spells, she was trained alot and also did research. Although she hasnt mastered her power yet, she is quite good with combat and uses her handy dandy book of spells to help her out.
Personality: Mean, Nasty, does whatever it takes to get what she wants. Not afraid to get dirty, can often come off as fake, two-faced, and backstabby.
Background: Jezzebelle is a Witch with a capital "W." She didnt always used to be this way. When she was younger she had love, care, and respect for everybody. But then her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend and her father was having an affair, which caused her to act out. Pushing people away is her forte, shes never really had friends since catching her boyfriend with her best friend.
Appearence:

This post has been edited by terriordx32: Dec 11 2009, 6:36 AM

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Winx4eva!
post Dec 11 2009, 6:28 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

All of you guys are accepted ^^ No more mermaids unfortunately, we already have 3 XD

@bubu: Yeah sure ^.^

@Angel: Yeah, your Neko/Wolf creature is okay. I get the point of where you are referring to.

@WCR: You can come from anywhere amoung the nations or different planets. But you have to be in Minor Mageina's city, Zarien at the moment.

---
Okay, is everyone ready to start?

--------------------

terriordx32
post Dec 11 2009, 6:36 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

(im ready)

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!

64 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 9:21 AM