5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Add Reply
> Season 4 Final, Episode 26 Discussion
sailormoon846212
post Nov 16 2009, 1:43 PM
Post #81

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I'm a grown up and yet I felt really disappointed and sad that they took of nabu like that. I'm a person who doesn't like seeing good guys being written off in a show. I was really hoping they bring him back.

Also, I felt that the battle was way to short also. They finished them off in 5 min, I watch and was like "What are they going to do for the rest of the episode?"

Although I did like how morgona explained how she met roxy's father and was evntually captured and the whole wiping thier memory of her clean until they reunited now. That was nice.

All in all, I think the ending could have been a little bit better but it was still nice to watch. icon_cool.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
winxclub001
post Nov 16 2009, 5:50 PM
Post #82

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (sailormoon846212 @ Nov 16 2009, 02:43 PM) *
Although I did like how morgona explained how she met roxy's father and was evntually captured and the whole wiping thier memory of her clean until they reunited now. That was nice.

I actually thought that part was very confusing. Morgana already had Roxy, when the Wizards stole the magic of earth? That means it happend like 16 years ago. In episode 2, it seemed like the magic was stolen in the Middle Ages, because we saw pictures of castles and stuff like that. So it was very confusing for me. They really had some timeline issues!

--------------------

Winxclub001 // Believe in the Power of Winx!
Zydron
post Nov 16 2009, 7:07 PM
Post #83

Believix Fairy

who said how many years is between the first capture and the last?
Lein
post Nov 17 2009, 4:00 AM
Post #84

Pixie

QUOTE (winxclub001 @ Nov 16 2009, 11:50 AM) *
I actually thought that part was very confusing. Morgana already had Roxy, when the Wizards stole the magic of earth? That means it happend like 16 years ago. In episode 2, it seemed like the magic was stolen in the Middle Ages, because we saw pictures of castles and stuff like that. So it was very confusing for me. They really had some timeline issues!

I agree with you. The way they made it sound at the beginning of the season it was like a long time ago. They even show pictures of castle and Orgon and them in like medieval clothes. They really need help with their timeline. But I just think it like this, that magic was stolen during medieval time and 16 years ago she came back for a little bit to plan her revenge and met Roxy's dad and did the Birds and the Bees. And went back to hiding waiting. I mean she had to have gone somewhere. But that is just my prefer version.
wkw427
post Nov 17 2009, 12:38 PM
Post #85

Cosmix Fairy

That or time travel. I think the idea of her sending the two into the future. It makes more sense.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
paint-shani
post Nov 17 2009, 3:54 PM
Post #86

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Nov 14 2009, 01:25 PM) *
Er.... who says that CGI shot of Bloom in her Believix was from the 2nd movie? It could very well be made for the commercial.

i found this picture: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9734/winx...magicisback.jpg (or is this old news?)
P-girl
post Nov 17 2009, 4:32 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Kinda old news.... that's from the second movie. And..... No Believix.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 7:11 AM