5 stars [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 1
Guests cannot vote 
SpiderBraids
post Feb 28 2016, 6:27 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Last week, the girls got their Tynix powers from their fairy animals. This week, it's time to break them in...

Zap2It summary:
The Dragans are getting weaker since the fire of Pyros has been absorbed by the Vampire of Fire; Kalshara demands to be let go in exchange for calling it back.

Spoiler!
- New song alert!
- Instead of Buddy, we're getting... Funko Pop-style dragons... blink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 28 2016, 8:47 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well we now go into the first mini world which was interesting and follows the last few seasons plan of changing animation style when going to a certain place and transformation. This season it is the mini worlds. I still prefer the original style. Although the new style does seem to have improved or is that just me?

So now the pets are also transforming as well. It does strike me as Squonk gets the biggest change as the rest are suitable for riding before if made bigger. I do prefer Squonks new design

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SpiderBraids
post Feb 29 2016, 4:51 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Feb 28 2016, 03:47 PM) *
Well we now go into the first mini world which was interesting and follows the last few seasons plan of changing animation style when going to a certain place and transformation. This season it is the mini worlds. I still prefer the original style. Although the new style does seem to have improved or is that just me?

Well, in this case it's still traditional Winx-style 2D instead of switching to CG...

And another thing I just remembered: Been a really long time since we last saw the original-style fairy outfits... and Maya happy.gif (We also get to see a new scene from Bloom's training session with her... YMMV whether that is a good thing)

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Feb 29 2016, 6:14 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I meant the traditional 2D style rather than the mini world animations. I do agree it was nice to see the original transformation

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Mar 1 2016, 7:50 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I personally really like the mini-worlds. They're surreal and bright and colorful and just really fun to look at.
mightymarty2
post Mar 1 2016, 6:25 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I am not saying I don't like it I just prefer the original. It is colourful and rather surreal

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 1 2016, 6:38 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I didn't say anything about that. I just wanted to say I liked the miniworlds.
That said, I'm probably in the minority if I said THIS would be a better use for CGI worlds then Season 5 or Season 6, to add that extra 'weirdness'.
mightymarty2
post Mar 2 2016, 6:36 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Sorry I misunderstood. It was a long day yesterday.

I see where you are coming from but I still don't get the hair colour change other than indicate the change in animation

--------------------
P-girl
post Mar 2 2016, 8:25 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

No, me neither. Like, with Sirenix I got it for a potential doll gimmick (Hair changing in hot/cold water has always been a doll staple), but here? No clue.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:03 AM