Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Season 4 Subtitles, Help IS appreciated!
Rating 5 V
wkw427
post Apr 18 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Gone, as well as me :)

This post has been edited by wkw427: Dec 16 2011, 8:14 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Apr 18 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The only thing I really got was Ogron calling the Winx 'Piccola Fata' or 'Fata Piccola' something from time to time.... which means 'Small fairies'.
wkw427
post Apr 18 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks.

A friend who has agreed to help has provided me with this for the first episode. It contains about what I already know. All I need to do is go back and edit them, not too hard. However I've decided to keep part 3 from the stupid subs, because sans a few jokes it is right.

the school has started again and after the 6 winx reached the new level of magic enchantix (?), they got popular, so now all the girls in the school want autographes/photos of them. Then the alfea headmistress summon the fairies in her office, she gives them a key to the "core" of the school that contains all the history of the school, and she explains them that there are a lot of superior magic levels to the enchantix one (now they have to reach the beelibix (?) level). Bloom goes to a forbidden section of this core that contains pictures of all the bad people that attacked the school, she gets courious about a picture of a group of wizards but the headmistress says that they are late to take a class so she ran away. the Winks now are teachers so they show their powers to all the class. Then flora was wandering around in the courtyard when suddendly the wizards that bloom saw in the picture appeared. They say that they are looking for her (Bloom) but flora reacts and get wounded. All the girls get there, and they start to fight. The wizards say they are called "mage of the black circle" and that they are looking for the last fairy of the earth. The mages are too strong for the fairies that got beat. The mages cast a spell that will react with the fairy that they are looking for, they cast the spell on bloom and she got repulsed. So the mages say that she is not the girl they are looking for but they even say that the hunt is still not over and they disappear, that's it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
humbu111
post Apr 18 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

wkw427
post Apr 18 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I got alot of that with Claris and Alice. I know the JIST of episode 1. I need help of episode 2. I can do episode 1, I'm starting tomarrow. But I need summaries of episode 2

this is what I got:
boys come, wo wo i missed you
sky comes out, riven is like OMG he is a king lawl
bloom: i love you
sky: sorry but im real busy
faragonda asks them to come for a meeting, she tells the boys that the wizards are dangerous and the girls must prepare
...im going to need ALOT of help on the history part.. and why they went to pixie village

they get to the village, nobody is here, lets go mini and look in the buildings, tecna homes in on a life sign, omg what is there, piff sleeping, omg monster, lets fight, omg nightmare monster keeping piff asleep, beat it woohoo

camping, piff still in a nightmare sleep, it comes back, stella distracts it, B and M hit it, stells is mas because she almost confused it, it eats her, omgomgomgomg, the pixies are in there

And that is my own personal recap from watching it once.. I forget what happens after it eats stella

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Zimi~of~Statix
post Apr 19 2009, 8:55 AM
Post #7

Enchantix Fairy

In the first epsiode they go to the heart of the school "cuore" meaning heart, as opposed to centre, and when they walk in Bloom is like "I thought I knew alfea, I didn't even know this part of the school existed"

When Bloom was looking at the painting of the new villians Faragonda told Bloom they are no one, literally.

Faragonda speaks too fast for me to understand basically anything she says

wkw427
post Apr 19 2009, 2:15 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Okay, added

I'm going to add in "believix is powerful blah blah blah you get more powers blah blah better then enchait xblah blah blah

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Apr 19 2009, 2:43 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

about 1 and a half mins of e1p1 done.. I'm taking a break. It is hard when you have the text, harder when you must improvise icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

humbu111
post Apr 19 2009, 7:58 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

wkw427
post Apr 24 2009, 7:59 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I've done as much as I have text for. Instead of being an **** hungry for subscribers, I'm not putting it on youtube

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IP7KK6HL

it is 2:35 and only 20 mb

Somebody mind going over it looking for spelling errors? I think I got them all..

Parts I'm confused about..
Everything they say after "good morning-it is a pleasure"
What faragonda's first line is
Thats about it

This post has been edited by wkw427: Apr 24 2009, 8:03 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

humbu111
post Apr 24 2009, 8:06 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

wkw427
post Apr 24 2009, 8:08 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Because I would kind of feel rude to people who wait to watch the show in english or with subs. Kind of like going to a fancy restaurant and giving somebody a fork full of steak, one forkfull every 10 mins.

I'm either going to wait untill I have half of it done, or all of it done. No reason to chop it up into two mins segments

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

humbu111
post Apr 24 2009, 8:39 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

wkw427
post Apr 24 2009, 9:16 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

As was I. Anyone see any errors?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Apr 25 2009, 3:52 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

episode 4 part 1 is done. 80mb..

Too bad nobody is going to see it untill episode 1 2 and 3 are done icon_wink.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Tom273
post Apr 26 2009, 2:24 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

thanks for the subbing wkw :]

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
WinxBloom_belivi...
post Apr 26 2009, 4:12 PM
Post #18

Pixie

Group: New Members

yea

--------------------
You all know me......
humbu111
post Apr 26 2009, 8:44 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

wkw427
post Apr 26 2009, 9:16 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I have all the text for episode 3, I just need to put it in, and I have everything for epsode 5, but need to put it in and fix up grammar.

Episode 4 is 100% done, I'm taking a break untill I can start with episode 1 =p

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

24 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:40 PM