Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Summer Fashion, What is the best thing to wear during Summer?
fullmoon
post May 12 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I think that capris or skirts are good for bottoms. For the tops, a tank top or just a plain colored shirt is good. I don't think wearing black is good during summer. I want to have a different kind of look this summer though. What should I wear?

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Go to the top of the page
bloom_daphne
post May 12 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

For summer, I totally suggest buying tanktops, sandles, skirts, and maybe a few shorts. Now here's my review.

Tops

Tanktops are awesome, but you'll need good skin for that, as thin and delicate skinned gets sunburned. So use extra sunscreen or wear stylin' t-shirts.

Bottoms

Capri's, Shorts and Skirts are awesome. Try funky colours.

Footwear

Sandals, and maybe a pair of sneakers.

You can get this cool stuff at H & M and Children's Place. Actually it is known that black attracts heat. So don't go punk or goth this summer. lol.
fullmoon
post May 12 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, I usually like to wear flip flops during the summer but my feet kind of go a bit dirty so I only use them when I go to the beach or go swimming. I don't like wearing sneakers during the summer if I'm just walking around because then my feet get really hot.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
bloom_daphne
post May 13 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

Yeah I forgot to mention flip flops. I use to wear them but they always end up breaking so I started wearing sandals instead
Connie
post May 13 2007, 2:41 AM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

The time of the Year where my hair is always in a pony tail

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
fullmoon
post May 13 2007, 6:16 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I already cut my hair so it is short. I still tie it up but it would be a short ponytail. I don't really would like wearing layers during summer.

--------------------

Colie
post May 16 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #7

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

[font="Lucida Console"][/font][size="3"][/size][color="#9932CC"][/color] For shoes try ballet flats, u can wear em with socks if u want. ur feet wont get dirty, unless it rains and it doesnt cover ur whole foot so ur feet wont feel hot and sweaty! wear light colors such as white, pink, and blue. for bottoms wear skirts, shorts, and on rainy days u might wanna wear capris. since u have short hair, wear a head band (if u have bangs don't pull them back within the headband) u could have a low ponytail or bun 4 those oven-baking hot days. if u want wear flip flops, shorts, and a bathing suit top to the beach or even the pool or just tanning in ur drive way!

--------------------
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.
fullmoon
post May 16 2007, 1:01 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Do you think it is weird to wear pale green and blue together?

--------------------

Purityangel
post May 16 2007, 7:33 PM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ May 12 2007, 06:11 PM) *
For summer, I totally suggest buying tanktops, sandles, skirts, and maybe a few shorts. Now here's my review.

Tops

Tanktops are awesome, but you'll need good skin for that, as thin and delicate skinned gets sunburned. So use extra sunscreen or wear stylin' t-shirts.

Bottoms

Capri's, Shorts and Skirts are awesome. Try funky colours.

Footwear

Sandals, and maybe a pair of sneakers.

You can get this cool stuff at H & M and Children's Place. Actually it is known that black attracts heat. So don't go punk or goth this summer. lol.

Thanks!

--------------------
Gorgeous forum set courtesy of dittadulla. Thank you very much!

winxgirl
post May 17 2007, 6:44 AM
Post #10

Enchantix Fairy

I mostly wear a blue skirt and some cute colored tank tops with sneakers. Mostly for my hair I like to dye it sometimes.

--------------------
Abby
post May 18 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

well since I am usually in the house all day sleeping or on the computer or reading I wear shorts and a t-shirt, if I go out capri's and a shirt or something, usually with flip flops but I gotta get new ones!
fullmoon
post May 18 2007, 2:17 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Lol! I think I'm going to try to let my hair grow. My hair grows really fast. That way, I will be able to do more things with it.

--------------------

winxgirl
post May 21 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #13

Enchantix Fairy

my hair is so long that i might cut it. but i love dying my hair its fun . also what helps me is that its naturally straight.

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post May 21 2007, 12:17 AM
Post #14

Bloomix Fairy

Mine is almost medium length. My hair is thick though, not super light, that's why it's in a ponytail.
EnchantixMusa
post May 21 2007, 3:19 AM
Post #15

A True Fairy

I don't like getting a haircut, Because I am trying to let my hair grow out. I usually wear a high ponytail to keep the hair out of my face. My hair is like half an Inch from the Middle of My back.

--------------------

Kairi_
post May 21 2007, 5:15 AM
Post #16

Charmix Fairy

Summer is my Time to shine..and it should be for everyone..so head to the beach with these tedndy styles and start working on your tan!

SHOES: I LOVE SHOES.for summer you should buy a pair of shoes that show's off your feet buy a pair of Floral Espadrille.Style bloom's in them..Unless your not the show off the feet type you could buy a pair of Genny Side Tie Skimmer's unless you want flip flops.Ballet flats are nice but not the summer go getter.Steppin out...
**Kairi tip: paint your toes or get a pedicure it will make your feet shine.But remember NO DARK COLORS
PANTS: Skirts and shorts come out! For Shorts fans..Ha ha get it shorts fans..you know sports fans? ahh nevermind. If your the Lover of the shorter shorts try a pair of Thornhill Broome Beach's,Faria Beach's,or Westwards.For longer shorts fan's I recomend Mountian Road denim jean-shorts,or the Boomer Beach's. Mini skirtt fan? try a Trestles Beach or a Woods Cove both worthy of mini skirt standerds.Capris i recomend the pacific coast crop and the orange county crop.
SHIRTS: Summer is time for Tanks and Camis. SO no matter what you wear make sure its hip and fab.stuck with out fashion advide? try the hobson or the Santa Margarita. Any girl can get off waering polo's with capris or skirts so put a polo on for size...Just no coller popin!
**Kairi tip: Coller popin is Lame so don't do it

JACKETS: Yeah a jacket,You still need to look fab when its cool so try on a jean jacket Diver's Cove Bleached Denim Jacket will look spiffy but if your not a fan of the color white try a Daley Ranch Denim Jacket.
EXTRA: nice try...you need a purse or a tote before you think about leaving.Summer is all about the fun sofon't forget your swimsuit and towel.Your local store may have the tote you have been looking for. Try a tote with a vibrent color like orange,Red,Yellow.and maybe with a spiffy ribbon.Can't find one? Head to a craft store and pick up some craft supplies and a ordanary plane tote and jazz it up your self.Maybe you will meet a famous celeb..show off your handy crafts..maybe they'll want one.Accessories are a girls best friend. Add earings,neclaces and rings to liven your self up.

HAIR&MAKEUP:
SHORT HAIR:If you think short is not sexy than you have not seen Cameron Diaz!Add some simple layers and go lighter if you are not already blond.If you want to see how you look with a different color hair try 10 wash hair color.Yes it does come out i've had it done.If you like the color stick with it!
LONG HAIR: Add a lowlying ponytail pinned to one side. Add some curls and some accessories to finish it off.
MEIDUM HAIR: Put your fair up with a high ponytail.Don't over do it. Have loose hair hanging down.
Make up in the summer is not hard..Just remember what you are A Spring,Summer,Fall,or Winter. If your a spring try a varity of LIGHT pinks you can't go wrong unless you use darks and you make your eye's look like their swelling.Summer try a salmon color..its not quite orange and its not quite pink..inbetween..Trust me in my makeup case its there.Fall you'd probably look good with browns,DO NOT use orange it will make you look funny. Winter your left,If you buy a make up case you probably will get light blue and light purples..use them they are your colors.ON TO LIPS! lipstick is longlasting but do you wanna apply it on a beach? No you don't so leave that to uncool people..unless you are uncool..AHHH nevermind.Ok try lipglosses any color as long as it doesn't make you look bootsy.Advoid blue and purple lipgloss its gross.
**Kairi Tip:Bootsy mean's terrible advoide stuff like that.Also don't be afraid to try new things it will help your grow!

And there you have it

This post has been edited by Kairi_: May 21 2007, 7:08 AM

--------------------
winxgirl
post May 22 2007, 3:23 AM
Post #17

Enchantix Fairy

yeah. i sometimes make it in a ponytail but not always. i love leaving my hair. but in summer i get frustrated sometimes of my hair so i make it pnytail so it wouldnt be oin my fac the whole time.

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post May 26 2007, 8:41 PM
Post #18

Bloomix Fairy

I want to get my hair layered, and really light pink streaks
Selena
post May 26 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #19

Mythix Fairy

Im a firm belever in not wearing a lot of makeup in summer. I dont know waht you summers are like but here they can get rathert hot. And sweaty makeup NEVER looks good.
Just a dab to cover up a horrid pimple and a little lip gloss.

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Until you taught them all how to bite
bloom_daphne
post May 30 2007, 8:43 PM
Post #20

Bloomix Fairy

I hate makeup, the only thing I like is mascara or eyeliner.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:12 PM