Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Season 7 Roxy Montage, Never fear, Roxy's here!
P-girl
post Apr 24 2015, 3:17 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Roxy Montage

The official Winx Site uploaded a slideshow answering one of the more burning Season 7 questions: Will Roxy, the fairy of animals appear in a Season revolving around animals? The answer is a 'yes'. Can't say much else as most screenshots are pretty nonspecific (Besides a close-up one that might denote a (New?) transformation). That said, it seems to be thrown together in a bit of a hurry (Just screenshots, and the ones used get repeated quite often), as if they noticed that a lot of people were complaining of this oversight and wanted to stem that tide.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Apr 24 2015, 3:19 PM
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2015, 8:35 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

That video does seem to confirm Roxy having a role in season 7 but I am surprised that it was a slide show with so many repeat images. I do aggree it seems rushed as its not up to the usual standards

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 25 2015, 8:58 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I get the feeling they wanted it to be a bit of a surprise? But then the entire fandom got in an uproar and they had to come up with something stat.
mightymarty2
post Apr 25 2015, 4:12 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Maybe but they needed to stick with a plan or implement it in a better manner as they have had time as the season must be nearly finished or finished by now. So it would not have been too hard to do a video of the same standard as before.

I just hope that now Roxy has been revealed she does have a bigger role than last season. As it looks like she will have a big role from the screen shots or that would cause more disappointment for the fans in the uproar.

As we have had a few winx disappointments

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 9:48 PM