I wonder Which one of these is the prototype

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Vaughanh7
post Feb 12 2012, 1:07 PM
Post #22

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I'd say the one out the box is the prototype, she looks too, perfect, and new to be a doll they'd sell tbh >.< But then again they're both nearly identical, and either way they're perfect. They might both not be prototypes. We'll see when the final product is released :)

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 12 2012, 7:55 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

They probably attach through the hole in the back or magnetically, that is how all the wings attached for the Mattel ones. I think the Jakks ones look better and from what everyone else is saying about Simba, they seem like they would be better quality. I hope the wings aren't bendable plastic though, I much prefer hard plastic ones.
P-girl
post Feb 12 2012, 8:02 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Actually, from my sources, the Jakks dolls are of worse quality. Even if it's just that the dolls, save the Believix ones, are completely the same. No make-up differences, almost no hair differences and such.

Hold on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/set...57629266477209/

This post has been edited by P-girl: Feb 12 2012, 8:07 PM
Abby
post Feb 12 2012, 8:08 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

I guess we'll see when they come out! I haven't really seen a simba one up close, I just don't like the whole sewing the wings into the clothes thing.
P-girl
post Feb 12 2012, 8:10 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

For as far as I know, they didn't. It was velcro. On both releases (One for Italy and one for the rest of Europe).

Also, I added a link to a stream with extremely high quality pictures to the above post I made.
Abby
post Feb 12 2012, 8:21 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Were they? My mistake! Regardless, I just like the magnetic wings on the mattel ones, it makes changing the clothing pretty easy. To be honest, after looking at those close up images, I'm not so sure I like the Jakks ones that much. They in general look pretty good, but the knees look kind of weird and the arms look super thin in the image of stella in her green regular dress.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 13 2012, 12:54 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Abby @ Feb 10 2012, 11:02 PM) *
There were enchantix dolls made by mattel in the US for a brief period, those were close the last line of dolls that was in the USA. I just don't think jakks will do it if they are looking to release fall 2012, if they wanted to do enchantix I would think they would have released those when season 3 was new to nick in november 2011.

Really? =( Lucky. I had been looking for the Enchantix Dolls Set when Season 3 first aired, in the middle, and the end...I still can't find them in any retail stores...I always kept seeing the 1st Dolls (Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, and Layla in their Magic Winx Outfits along with Sky ~Brandon as it says in the package. xD~ and Icy. Also the DS Games of Quest for the Codex and Mission Enchantix) The 1st Game Winx Club PC or PS2...were hard to find..because I asked them about it when they were released to USA...most of the retailers told me they had no clue what is Winx Club or never heard of the game. o.O I was like...um...the game just released? Instead I had to get it online.
I'm guessing some of the Enchantix Dolls made by Mattel were found in some states...couldn't find any in my state. >.< (Unfair)...I had looked for New Dolls/Toys/Games in Magazines/Ads/etc...no sign of the Enchantix Dolls that time around before they were gone. =/
I agreed too because they mentioned Season 3 was a "Brand New Serie". xD Even though old fans were like..not a new serie. xD Then the new fans surely want to get the sets of Winx/Charmix and Enchantix Dolls. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a second...o.O I didn't even notice the Believix Dolls...what are the called..urgh...it's similar to some of the Barbie Dolls where you can hold something and twist it by hearing a click for the wrist parts, elbow parts, and knee parts.
The wings are detachable..I don't know if it's something to press on? It has something on it. I hope they are hard plastic...I don't like soft plastic on the wings because they are hard to be back to a normal way.
This got me worried...I hope the Believix Dolls aren't hard..I like it as soft..=/ Just have to wait and see till they arrive.
I can see it here:

even with the others as well:

Aw...why can't they make it as the soft bending dolls like the ones in their Season 3 Outfits and Rockstars. =/

Hey, I see Stella's and Flora's Season 4 Outfits in the bottom left corner. xD

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Feb 13 2012, 12:56 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Abby
post Feb 13 2012, 1:46 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah I think they had them in the states for a little bit. I have three and I don't think I ordered any of them online. They didn't have them long enough for me to collect all of them though, and I think only walmarts had them. They went out of the states pretty quick because I remember going on vacation to Canada a while ago after Season three was pretty much over in the united states and they still had some there when I hadn't seen them at home in months.
Kendall112
post Feb 13 2012, 2:29 AM
Post #30

Bloomix Fairy

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

The answer to your questions about the wings

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 13 2012, 3:09 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Cool video! I guess the wings look okay, I just still want to see them in person. Again, there's that mention of cgi for season 5 I'm assuming? *sigh* I suppose I'll have to get used to that.
Vaughanh7
post Feb 15 2012, 5:15 AM
Post #32

Believix Fairy

Nooo! I don't want CG icon_sad.gif

Anyway,
The jakks dolls seem much prettier than the simba ones. And thats not just my opinion, I showed my friends the pic I posted of comparison, and they admitted the simba one looked like something a five year old made. But hey, that's just our opinions I guess. I love the look of the wings icon_biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Vaughanh7: Feb 15 2012, 5:17 AM

--------------------
Abby
post Feb 15 2012, 5:57 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

I'm just starting to think that the Jakks ones look super skinny. I know all the dolls are, and it might be just the camera angles, but these ones look like they have sticks for arms.
Sen
post Feb 15 2012, 1:18 PM
Post #34

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Feb 15 2012, 06:57 AM) *
I'm just starting to think that the Jakks ones look super skinny. I know all the dolls are, and it might be just the camera angles, but these ones look like they have sticks for arms.

Fact. But then again, the "real" Winx aren't much thicker. =P

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Abby
post Feb 16 2012, 4:59 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah that's true, they are very unrealistic compared to what a normal healthy teenager looks like.
Vaughanh7
post Feb 17 2012, 1:05 AM
Post #36

Believix Fairy

the arms look no thinner to the Monster High dolls really. But most doll lines make dolls of certain sizes so they can fit the fashions on them easily. So I wouldn't fret on proportions much >.<

--------------------
Gisele_elesiG
post Feb 17 2012, 3:17 AM
Post #37

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

The dolls look odd at first glance but taking a closer look they kinda grew on me. They did a great job on the stuffed animals though, so cute! Squeeeeee~~~ icon_razz.gif
Sen
post Feb 19 2012, 7:11 PM
Post #38

Butterflix Fairy

Nickelodeon and Partners Unveil New Products at Toy Fair

Jakks Pacific and its Creative Designs International (CDI) and Disguise Halloween divisions debuted products for Winx, including a new line of dolls, play sets, accessories, dress-up, role-play items, and Halloween costumes based on the series. Building on the Winx Club doll line from Jakks, Creative Designs International has created an assortment of role-play dresses and fairy wings for girls who want to transform themselves into their favorite Winx Club member. The Jakks Pacific, CDI, and Disguise product lines are scheduled to launch this fall to coincide with the premiere of the brand new CG episodes of Winx Club on Nickelodeon.

Full article + photo:

http://licensingbook.com/nickelodeon-and-p...cts-at-toy-fair
http://licensingbook.com/wp-content/upload...xe_111B4B0B.jpg

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Abby
post Feb 19 2012, 9:14 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Nice close up picture of Bloom. She looks really pretty when you look at the close up and the wings have really nice details!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 22 2012, 3:18 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Aw, so cute of Bloom's Believix Doll. *_* Is it me or the wings looks like it's made from photoshop? xD

Thanks for the info!

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 1:14 PM