Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> P-girl's Transformer corner!, Let's try this again.
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 7:31 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Wow, they're really comparible to the newest Jetfire-Prime mashup in ROTF. (True, he isn't a pair of pants, but he gets discarded quite gracelessly.)
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Jul 22 2009, 7:41 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Yeah. He rips out his heart saying "Use my Partsh!!!!", Prime puts it on his back with duct tape, and when it is all done he shrugs the scrap from his back like garbage. It was Jetfire's gun that took out the solar harvester, and Prime was taking all credit..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Jul 22 2009, 7:43 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, Prime's a di- not a nice person. Jetfire didn't even get an 'Alas, poor *Insert name here*'-line like Jazz did.
wkw427
post Jul 23 2009, 1:38 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Well, during the fight Prime just woke up and I'm pretty sure nobody knew who Jetfire was. He ripped out his spark and Prime was like "What the hell? Oh well, more weapons! Whoo Whoo!"

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Jul 23 2009, 1:59 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Ah, well. It's combat. Hellos and goodbyes have to be quick-to-non-existent. It's the aftermath that has to deal with things like respect and farewells..... and these movies suck at that. How much of a task is it to show some sort of burial or memorial service for fallen comrades? Would beat seeing two humans making out on one of your buddies. /bitter.
wkw427
post Jul 23 2009, 3:07 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Next movie, BB and his new GF want to make out on Sam's back. Haha

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jul 23 2009, 3:09 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Payback's a glitch. (Bad joke, I know)
P-girl
post Jul 24 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I recently got my DVD of the 2007 movie returned! (Okay, so it's very obvious my friend who lost it just bought a new one, but what the hey.)

I'm stoked about this because the Transformers-DVD has some of the best cover-art I've ever seen. The card-board cover has a pretty image of Bumblebee, Optimus and Megatron with slight 3-D effects, Ratchet is actually appearing (Poor underused character) it has a cool, blue-ish grey hue to it, while some colors still come true, and THIS is the first thing you see on the actual plastic casing:

That has GOT to be the coolest image of Movieverse Prime I've ever seen. Why didn't it feature more prominently in advertising?
wkw427
post Jul 24 2009, 7:54 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Since when was prime one color? Or wait, his head is blue. Black and white is bad :\

Cool, but bad

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jul 24 2009, 8:04 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

So it's a bit stylised. I like that.
wkw427
post Jul 27 2009, 2:35 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Suggest something for a stop motion film. I'm bored :\

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jul 29 2009, 7:51 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Reason for late response: I got nothing.
wkw427
post Jul 31 2009, 3:22 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Well I do. Last night I couldn't get to sleep so I tried to form my robots in Disguise Landfill. Confusing as I had no instrucitons. Anyway, this is how its supposed to look

Pretty much NO articulation at all, except in the arms. Move it too much and the front part (with the heaf) will fall off.
Close up

And after realizing how..unnatural it all is, I decided to make Wedge (the bulldozer thing with the head) a murant. So I unhitched its arms and legs, turn out his little head and Made him dangle while holding two extra guns

Kind of looks cooler. Wedge is my favorite anyway, because hus gun hooks up to his back like a jet pack and he isj ust fun to play with!

And a size comparison between yours truly

Crotch Hight. Unicron thinks i tis perfect.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jul 31 2009, 3:35 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Looks cool. And yellow is an actual color I sometimes see bulldozers (He's a bulldozer, right?) in real life. I mean, it beats the purple/neon-green Colors of the Constructicons.
wkw427
post Jul 31 2009, 4:19 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

yeah, one is a bulldozer (head), the arms are like a tractor with a digging thing (arms), and the two feet are a crane and dumptruck

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Jul 31 2009, 4:29 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Knew it. And having a scooper (I think that's what they call it.) for a hand does sound kind of cool.
wkw427
post Jul 31 2009, 5:47 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

No, the scooper for his hand.. isn't his hand. They go up over his shoulders. But I prefer them down because they are like.. Bigger fists or a shield.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

wkw427
post Aug 2 2009, 1:10 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Might as well put it here..

I'm working on a piece of paint art!

This post has been edited by wkw427: Aug 2 2009, 1:10 AM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

P-girl
post Aug 4 2009, 1:30 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

That's actually pretty cute. Better then my sketches.....

Well, guess what came in the mail today:

That's right: Jetfire, the high-light of the ROTF-movie.
He has a try me-button. Which means he says something. Could be cool, part of Jetfire's appeal was his hammy voice-actor who brought his lines with much flair.
The only reason I'm not calling this a complete let-down is because I didn't expect the 'Try Me' button when I ordered it.
First off, he says ONE thing; 'Hello, I'm Jetfire'.
Second: Not his original voice-actor. And it doesn't have any fire, any passion! Part of the fun was that he was so loud and over-acting! Couldn't they just re-use some movie-footage? Like: Behold the almighty JETFIRE! Coolest introduction in these movies up to date. Why not use that?
Enough ranting, let's get to the toy:

As with most movie-toys, he's quite inaccurate due to the ridiculously complicated designs. But being a Master-class toy, he's got more then your average Transformer toys. He's got tons of kibble, but most of it's in the back, and you can easily take off a few parts and put them aside. His feet are.... well, he's stable, but his feet just have an all out.... weird design. Kinda like bird-legs. I am, however, pretty impressed with his arms/hands. He actually has grip, a first for my collection.

Transforming this thing is hell on Earth! And the only reason it looks okay is because of my lousy picture quality. But, it's a Blackbird, and Blackbirds are, in my opinion, the coolest planes ever. It also has some cute detailing, like a damaged Decepticon symbol, a winged Decepticon-symbol, and a Cartoon Skunk, for some reason.... WTF? And the name 'Lt. Col. Brawly' is written on the cockpit.... is this an In-joke I'm missing?

Anyways.... despite my ranting, I'm happy with this toy, it's pretty accurate, it's stable and it's Jetfire, that's all I wanted from it.
wkw427
post Aug 4 2009, 3:24 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

No offense, but the picture you take are rubbage You should change the ISO speed to something higher, max setting to make exposure time longer so the picture is more sharp and less grainy.

I can take two pics comparing the two, no flass with slow ISO and no flash with high ISO.

Though keep the cmara steady when you do that..

I don't like ROTF Jetfire because of all the kibble on the bottom when in plane mode, I mean, When you look at planes, you look at the bottom when it is flying, right? I'd be a little concerned if I saw robot parts flying around...

High ISO speed, quality is lower

Low ISO speed, quality is better

This post has been edited by wkw427: Aug 4 2009, 3:35 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:09 PM