Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Add Reply
> *Winx Xmas, Xmas is around the corner. So why not?
lalande
post Feb 9 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #81

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

(Yes I can.)
Eve was feeling better and stood back up.
"What are we going to do now?", Eve said disappointed
Then she started to feel the evil presence again. It was stronger than ever because the rest of the world was frozen.
"Oh no! Not again!" Eve was becoming overwhelmed with the evil in the she fell to the ground only to pick herself up.
"Emma, I think the girls are going to need us. We should go. Morgana we'll be back to break the spell after we deal with evil."
Eve started a transportation spell to make it easier to get to the girls.

--------------------

Luke 101
Go to the top of the page
Abdu 6b
post Feb 11 2013, 4:01 AM
Post #82

Tynix Fairy

(Hey guys, sorry about my inconvenience. I guess I'm just not active enough to role play. I won't be posting here anymore, but reading once in a while because you guys are good. Sorry for joining and not being active)

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
sapphire_witch
post Feb 15 2013, 5:47 AM
Post #83

Sirenix Fairy

(Its alright Abdu. Maybe some other times....)

Morgana

"No, let me come with you. I recognize this enemies and I have fought him before. If we work together, we can stop him..." She held onto Eve
"Eve, she has a point...."

Kimber

"Immune human children. Not human but fairies?!" Sounding amuse. "Good then I will have spectators..." She jump when she heard a creepy voice behind her.
"Who there?" She turn behind her "Enchantix Sliver Ray..." She release an attack
"You miss..." He laughed before showing himself. When Kimber attacks him again, he just yawn and dodge her attack easily.
"Who are you?" Kimber asked angrily
"I'm the spirit of winter..." He appear behind her "Can you feel how your heart slowly stops?" He place his hand over Kimber shoulder and felt the chill creeping over her.

(Mighty and Lalande, a good idea to step in and stop him...and I'm back....)
mightymarty2
post Feb 15 2013, 9:20 AM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina immediatly flew into a position so she could fire a jet of water into the guys chest. As soon as she was in position she let the jet of water go. She hoped this would knock the guy away from Kimber

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Feb 15 2013, 1:57 PM
Post #85

Mythix Fairy

"Morgana you may come."
When eve arrived she was shocked by how cold this evil was.
"So ice is your game, huh? Well Fire is mine! Dragon Fury" Eve released at the monster/man/creature? She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but Martina and her attack seemed to stop him for a while leaving him on his feet but something weird happened after.
"Did you guys see that!?! The water froze over and made more armor for him on his chest? What are you?" Eve yelled at the monster.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 18 2013, 5:52 AM
Post #86

Sirenix Fairy

Morgana

"Be careful girls. His name is Omen. The spirit of Winter and Termination."
"Well...well...if it's Morgana. The queen of Earth Fairies. I should thank you for sealing me away for so long. Not!" He attacked Morgana within a flash. Catching her off guard and knocking out on the air.

Kimber

"Morgana..." She gasped as she saw her fall out of the sky. "Emma!" She call her best friend who nodded in return. They both dive to catch before she hits the ground.

Omen

"Lets even the odds! Snow Maiden! Show yourself and serve your master..." The cold started get stronger as it collected the snow and ice in Gardenia to form Omen servant. Maiden made out of ice. "Attack them!" He pointed at Martina and Eve while he return to the ground to face off with Morgana.
mightymarty2
post Feb 18 2013, 9:29 AM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at the snow maiden before starting to focus on creating some boiling water

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Feb 18 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #88

Mythix Fairy

"Burrrr, It's getting so much colder.", Eve said shivering, "I think I know what will help, Ball of Fire!" Eve commanded. It was then a ball of fire went into the sky to act as the sun and help keep the girls warm. Now eve was studying this Snow Maiden, thinking it would be easy to just melt her, but she knew it couldn't be that easy. She saw Martina getting ready to attack so she decided to attack after her.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 18 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #89

Sirenix Fairy

Omen

He turn back to the one who has the Dragon Flame. Interesting. He thought but she would need a thousand years before she could beat him. He smirk and turn back to his main target Morgana.

"MORGANA!" He announced himself as he dive through the air like a bullet.

Kimber

"Here he comes..." She turn back to look at the sky. "Emma, get Lady Morgana somewhere save..."
"Got it!" Emma gave a thumbs up to her pal. "Just be careful...."
"Don't I always do..." She smirk as she held to her pendant around her neck. Collecting fairy dust from her Enchantix Winx. She announced. "Fairy Dust..." Scattering some fairy dust to the ground to turn part of it into a pure cleanse sliver. Giving a head up towards their enemies. Sliver sharp started to appear and ground out of the ground. Reaching the height above her waist. She reach out to one sharp, that had the shape of the sword. Preparing herself as Omen reaches the ground
"I have no fight with you Fairy. My fight is with Morgana. Earth is not your world so leave..." He warn her
"Forget about it. In Avalon, we have a motto not to turn our backs on the people who needs us..."
"Nice..." He praise her "But that fancy motto of yours will get you kill...." He conjure a sword out of the cold air. "Prepare for defeat..." He stood his stance.

Suddenly Kimber a little less confidence on herself, but then she shook her head. I can do this.

(You girls deal with the Snow Dancer. Remember they are strong because Omen is. So don't end to quickly or else we have nothing to do next. ^^; LOL...)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Feb 18 2013, 12:58 PM
mightymarty2
post Feb 18 2013, 5:07 PM
Post #90

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina sent a wave of boiling water at the Snow dancer hoping to melt it but she guessed it would be better protected than that, meaning one wave would take it down.

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 19 2013, 1:00 AM
Post #91

Mythix Fairy

Eve prepared a fire flame to send at the snow dancers!
When she released it and attacked she was shocked by how strong they were. Maybe She didn't put enough fire in the attack.
"Martina, we should try to find a weak spot because they're only creations of omen. They should have a weak spot."
After that being said a group of dancers sent flying ice spire at her.
"Enchantix Sphere!" Eve said quickly barely missing the ice!
"Yeah we need to find the weak spot fast!"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 19 2013, 5:55 AM
Post #92

Sirenix Fairy

Snow Dance

Whenever they cut into half, they began to multiple with the help of the cold wind and snow.

Emma

She decided to join Kimber to help her.

"Guitar Beat!" Her guitar appear before her. "Enchantix Sonic Tune!" She quickly strike a tune to help Kimber. Causing the enemies to fly back a few feet away from her. "Hey, that didn't even dent him." She grumbles in frustration "Kimmy, are you okay?"
"Yeah, he almost had me there. He better then I told...." Kimber and Emma turn back when Omen started to laugh
"I have a thousand year of experiences ahead of you fairies. What make you think you take me down?" He raise his hand and casted dark magic upon the Fairies. They fall onto their kneel overwhelm by heavy pressure of Omen dark magic.
"Wh...what's...happening?" Emma cried
"I....I...don't know..." Kimber wince pain.

mightymarty2
post Feb 19 2013, 9:05 AM
Post #93

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina noticed some icicles comeing at her and put up a shield. She bagan to circle the creatures firing off magic at random parts to see where it had the most effect.

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 19 2013, 9:52 PM
Post #94

Mythix Fairy

"Oh my gosh Kimber, Emma!"
Eve saw the dark spell bring used and recognized that magic. It was the same magic one of her mother's enemies used.
Fly toward Omen to help the girls eve used Dragon Fury to break his concentration.
"Dragon Fury!" Eve cried send him flying!
"Are you girls okay, I need to get back to Martina because I think I may know a way to end the Snow Dancers?"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 20 2013, 6:02 AM
Post #95

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"We fine..." Kimber reply. Massaging her forehead. He gave her a migraine.
"But he did something to our Winx..." Emma reply as notices their Winx sparkle seem to fade a little and a little frozen.
"And I'll do the same to you..." Omen attack Eve from behind and "Of course, we can leave you out too..." He blasted her Martina, even if she was up in the sky.

(Heads up: Our first fight with Omen is gonna end pretty soon. So yeah, get ready...)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Feb 20 2013, 2:37 PM
mightymarty2
post Feb 20 2013, 9:21 AM
Post #96

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina took a hit in the back haveing been too focused on the snow creatures. She let out a gasp of pain before falling only just stopping herself from smashing into the ground.

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Feb 20 2013, 2:40 PM
Post #97

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She panicked when she saw Martina fall out of the sky. She could fly because her Winx working, like frozen ice cube. She rush to her and raise up her hand. Frantically in an attempt to capture from falling. Only failing noticing Martina landed or hover a few feet away from her.

"Martina, are you okay?" She quickly rush to her

Kimber

She turn to Eve who was hit from behind.

"How dare you. That's hitting under the belt...." Standing between her and Omen.
"I don't play fair, fairies. I have already warn you to leave but you fail to listen. Now all of you will pay the price..."

(Warning, I'm gonna fast forward in the next post. Morgana is gonna barely wrap this up and we escape. So is there anything your Winx like to said before we get there? I'm giving everyone a chance to said or a word...perhaps...before we go on)
mightymarty2
post Feb 20 2013, 6:53 PM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina looked at Emma "Just a sore back" she told her

--------------------
lalande
post Feb 20 2013, 9:44 PM
Post #99

Mythix Fairy

"I can't believe what just happened to us!"

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Feb 21 2013, 2:46 PM
Post #100

Sirenix Fairy

Emma

She closed her eyes. Preparing for the pain that comes with Omen attack, but nothing happen. She open her eyes there it was Morgana. She intercepted between New Winx and Omen. Barely holding and shielding them from Omen attack.

"Eve, hurry! Teleport us to safety! The rest of you led your strength to Eve..." It make sense since they could barely stand up after Omen hits them with his dark spell.
"No! I'm done with him yet!" Emma waved hand. Telling'No' to her to forget that crazy idea. Emma knew Kimber well. She knew how much she hated backing out from a fight. "Not until he turns Gardenia back normal..."
"Eve, hurry!" Morgana ignore Kimber demand

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:08 AM