Guests cannot vote 
99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 2:12 AM
Post #21

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Abby)
I kinda laughed when she said it

I thought it was kind of lame. I mean, way predictable.
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 2:40 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

yeah, i just don't like how out of no where flora has a little sister. i was kinda hoping we would get to see floras parents and maybe some of her past (we have seen stella when she was little, musa, bloom, and layla but not tecna or flora)
99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 2:51 AM
Post #23

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
yeah, i just don't like how out of no where flora has a little sister. i was kinda hoping we would get to see floras parents and maybe some of her past (we have seen stella when she was little, musa, bloom, and layla but not tecna or flora)

Yeah, Tecna has remained kind of an enigma, hasn't she? And I would like to know more about Flora's past as well, come to think of it. I was so surprised to hear that she had a sister. (Especially one such as Miele, who looks almost nothing like her.)
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 2:58 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (Abby)

Yeah, Tecna has remained kind of an enigma, hasn't she? And I would like to know more about Flora's past as well, come to think of it. I was so surprised to hear that she had a sister. (Especially one such as Miele, who looks almost nothing like her.)

oh I know! makes you wonder what her parents look like then. I mean her sister was like all formal wearing a flowery dress and flowers in her hair but flora just had on casual clothes.
Boo
post Apr 1 2007, 3:13 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
QUOTE (Abby)

I actually wasnt suprised to hear she had a sister... I wonder what flora's parents look like too....

yeah, there's been nothing so far about tecna's past.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 3:17 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

who did she save from her home planet to get her enchantix though?
Boo
post Apr 1 2007, 3:18 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)

tecna didn't save anyone from her home realm... icon_confused.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 3:24 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)

really? i thought you had to save someone from your home realm.
Boo
post Apr 1 2007, 3:30 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
QUOTE (Boo)
QUOTE (Abby)

really? i thought you had to save someone from your home realm.

I know but, she didn't for some reason. icon_eek.gif

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 3:32 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

hmm. maybe the sacrafice was enough.
Boo
post Apr 1 2007, 3:37 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby)
hmm. maybe the sacrafice was enough.

yeah maybe, she saved tides so...

--------------------
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 4:05 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

who knows!
99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 4:39 AM
Post #33

Tynix Fairy

Well she did kind of save the universe. I imagine that includes enough people to get her enchantix.
Veronica
post Apr 1 2007, 7:09 AM
Post #34

Bloomix Fairy

GO MUSA GO MUSA YOUUUU ROCK!

--------------------

Once there was a realm, different from all the others.
It was believed that once someone would become the new protector and save this realm.

Will she suffer?
"THE PROTECTOR OF DIYA" By Veronica

plz don't try to interrupt me. i've got my own life too. xD
winxclub-joy
post Apr 1 2007, 9:14 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom Stella and Flora is my fave. Among three of them, I like Bloom most as she believe in magic/her dreams. But for personality, I choose Stella as my behaviour really looks like her! LOL XD

--------------------
MagixStella
post Apr 1 2007, 11:28 AM
Post #36

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

my favorite fairy is stella, followed by layla
I love stella so much because she's funny (especially when it comes to her clothes), she's kind to her friends, loves brandon that she jumps into a cliff (I think) and saves her father after all that he did to her!

Layla on the other hand is cool because she's sportive and likes to dance. I think it is great she doesn't need a boyfriend to be happy and her loyalty to the pixies icon_smile.gif and her power rocks icon_biggrin.gif
99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #37

Tynix Fairy

I find Stella to be amazingly irritating; sometimes I just want to punch her, honestly. And especially in the second season, Bloom was really annoying too. She was so "Oh, look at me, I don't know who I am, woe is I, everyone's out to get me, sob story!" I was just like "Get over yourself, darling, don't be such a drama queen."
winxclub-joy
post Apr 1 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
I find Stella to be amazingly irritating; sometimes I just want to punch her, honestly. And especially in the second season, Bloom was really annoying too. She was so "Oh, look at me, I don't know who I am, woe is I, everyone's out to get me, sob story!" I was just like "Get over yourself, darling, don't be such a drama queen."

Oh Bloom is not annoying,She is nice. I know a lot of PPls hate her cuz she is the main character and every episode is about her(Not all Episodes). And as for Stella, TELL YOU SHE IS NOT IRRITATING. She rocks cause like MagixStella said, she is funny and fashionable. Most of all, she is the fashionable winx girl. This forum is to talk about your fave winx girls, not to gossip about them!

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 1 2007, 12:13 PM
Post #39

Tynix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclub-joy)
QUOTE (99RedBalloons)

Oh Bloom is not annoying,She is nice. I know a lot of PPls hate her cuz she is the main character and every episode is about her(Not all Episodes). And as for Stella, TELL YOU SHE IS NOT IRRITATING. She rocks cause like MagixStella said, she is funny and fashionable. Most of all, she is the fashionable winx girl. This forum is to talk about your fave winx girls, not to gossip about them!

I'm not...gossiping... I'm just stating my opinion... I find Stella to be irritating, it's no big. Not every fan likes every character. And I don't hate Bloom because she's the main character; a lot of times, I like the main character in a show. I just find Bloom's character to be over the top in the drama queen department, especially in the second season.
Abby
post Apr 1 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)

sometimes stella can be really annoying but I still like her the best. The one episode I like didn't like her was when she set up a date with jared fo musa. I like musa in riven together and it made me really mad. I also got tired of bloom being like that, and thinking that sky was cheating on her???Making her"oh my boyfriend is cheating on me" when he really wasn't she was just being crabby

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 6:25 PM