--------------------

thanx to lizzi 4 this siggy
Go to the top of the page
*dops*
post Jun 12 2007, 5:19 PM
Post #2

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

Err... I think my favorit pixiepet is a racoon, or a little bear or something else...

--------------------

Senna your the best!!!

thanks to stellaksjuta for the userbar

Thanks to Meru for my beautiful avatar!
Connie
post Jun 12 2007, 6:39 PM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

Either Pepe or Kiko, hands down

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
P-girl
post Jun 12 2007, 6:42 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I dunno.... They strike me as annoying.... But the cat and fox were pretty cute.
Abby
post Jun 27 2007, 6:42 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

i love the racoon, and the hedgehog, and the ferret! they are sooo cute! and kiko! I don't think pepe is one since he doesn't have wings i don't think..
Boo
post Jun 27 2007, 2:47 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I think pixies and pixie pets are kind of annoying, ever since season 2, they've been bugging me. But if I had to chose, I'd pick these two :

I'm a cat person, and I think those two are cute. ^_^

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jun 28 2007, 3:58 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

yeah those two are cute. the only reason I am a bit annoyed by them is because they were never around the school in season one so what happened that in season two pixies started being everywhere and pixie pets were all around the school? ( i know they came up with the idea in season two but a little explanation?)
Connie
post Jun 28 2007, 6:25 PM
Post #8

Tynix Fairy

Yeah they just popped up out of no where

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 29 2007, 5:06 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

yeah it kinda made me mad because so many things changed from season one to season three. I like change but just not that fast!
Connie
post Jun 29 2007, 6:38 PM
Post #10

Tynix Fairy

Yeah Alot and I love cats, I like them more than dogs

--------------------

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Boo
post Jun 29 2007, 7:27 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

I just think that they're annoying... >_<

Yeah, I'm much more of a cat person then a dog person.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jun 30 2007, 3:49 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

I am a dog person. I love dogs because they are so fun. Cats don't like playing much they like their privacy but dogs (well at least mine) like to spend time with you and like to lay by you. My one dog that i have had since I was three is my best friend in the entire world.
Boo
post Jul 1 2007, 5:10 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 30 2007, 03:49 AM) *
I am a dog person. I love dogs because they are so fun. Cats don't like playing much they like their privacy but dogs (well at least mine) like to spend time with you and like to lay by you. My one dog that i have had since I was three is my best friend in the entire world.

You should see my cat then! My goodness, she wants attention so much its annoying. She carries a little yarn toy around the house, drops it at my feet and yowls (reallllyyy loud!) I usually throw it, or run around the house with it (she chases me, its actually kind of funny).

We had a dog, but it ruined our rugs and carpeting so we gave it to another family (my cat hated that dog.) Sorry to say, but I really don't like dogs as it is, plus it made me miserable to see my cat hiding all the time (she is such a little furball of energy, and to see her hide every night and every day was just crushing.)

There are a couple dogs around here though that I really really like.

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 2 2007, 4:11 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

i have only known two cats to be really like that, they were my aunts. well the first one was adopted. he was found astray and his ears were frostbitten so he only had half of them! (the poor little guy!) and he always was jumping on me and wanted to lay next to me but he died icon_sad.gif and then my aunts other cat autumn isn't as nice but is really nice! My dad hates cats though I wouldn't ever be able to convince him to let me get one if I wanted one.
Kazzu
post Jul 2 2007, 6:57 AM
Post #15

Enchantix Fairy

I think i'm more dog person. Dogs r more cute than cats. and my fav pixie pet is maybe kiko or that seahorse (can't remember names) they r soooooo cute and kiko is silly sometimes icon_biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Kazzu: Jul 2 2007, 6:57 AM

--------------------

Power Of Nature Is The Greatest Power

Thx for Veronica, who made beautiful Flora outfit
Boo
post Jul 4 2007, 9:09 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 2 2007, 04:11 AM) *
i have only known two cats to be really like that, they were my aunts. well the first one was adopted. he was found astray and his ears were frostbitten so he only had half of them! (the poor little guy!) and he always was jumping on me and wanted to lay next to me but he died icon_sad.gif and then my aunts other cat autumn isn't as nice but is really nice! My dad hates cats though I wouldn't ever be able to convince him to let me get one if I wanted one.

aww icon_sad.gif

My cat was a stray my dad found and took home. She had a whole bunch of things the vet had to fix up (ear mites, shots, fleas, plus she was pregnant.) Now she's overweight icon_mrgreen.gif

I like Kiko as well, I don't exactly like that he can fly though. I kind of liked the "normal bunny" feel.

--------------------
Abby
post Jul 5 2007, 3:51 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I like kiko normal too but if he wasn't magical he wouldn't have been able to follow bloom to alfea and get through the barrier. Thats a lot of problems but I probably would like a stray cat to save some off the street
Boo
post Jul 7 2007, 3:37 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Thats true

Yeah, my dad felt sorry for her and he claims she "Jumped into his truck" so he knew he had to take her home. lol

--------------------
darkar
post Jul 15 2007, 5:53 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

my favourite is kiko.he is very funny and cute

i have a cat too and here is her story.
everytime we have lunch in the afternoon that cat used to meow meow at our kitchen door.she was very cute too and her eyes was very adorable.we couldn't refuse to feed it. ever since that day we kept feeding it and now that cat wont leave our home.so we decided to keep her.

This post has been edited by darkar: Jul 15 2007, 5:54 PM

--------------------

Boo
post Jul 18 2007, 7:49 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

awww. We have a stray that also hangs out around here (we feed it). But my mom is sticking to her word, "That cat is not going to become a house cat, we've already got one (picks up cat) right here".

She's right though... My cat would hate it if that other cat came inside...she hisses at it everytime it sneaks in.

--------------------

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 5:25 PM