Total Votes: 41
Guests cannot vote 
Zhanneel
post Apr 21 2008, 6:45 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Lol, good to know ^^. And I'm sure you've got good reason not to. In my skewed opinion (of being too highly critical of cartoons) I just don't care for Bloom at all because she's too much of a stock character, who is fairly boring, and never seems to change. All in all, she's very plain and her personality is just a pick and choose of the traits most girls want to see in a character. The other girls change throughout the series, but whenever the story picks back up with Bloom and her ponderous search she seems to be the character who always remains static--the blah and boring (but annoyingly peppy) leader. Granted, there are some things to like about her, such as she's nice, and kind...and nice...and, well I'm sure there's more. I vented and rambled, sorry. To make up for it here's a smiley face with a mustache: ={D lol

Oh, and thanks Humbu for the update. Once again I need to check my archive of episodes for that moment as I can't seem to remember anything accurately from the show as of lately.
Go to the top of the page
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 23 2008, 6:49 AM
Post #62

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I voted stella not because she was my favourite! But like she is always removing baltors mark from people, like sky her father twice!

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Apr 28 2008, 6:17 AM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

But... UnicaMusa how can you have been watching it since you were 5.... it hsn't been out for that long. It came out in America in like 2005 and originally 2004. I don't think it would have gotten to where you live (unless you live in Italy)until recently.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Apr 28 2008, 8:01 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Riiana
post Jul 13 2008, 1:21 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

I say Flora, And I also like hers the best icon_smile.gif
Here we go again, I agree, Bloom's Dragon Fire is yet again an exception for her to get her Enchantix without doing anything.
She hardly does anything to get anything that she has, hold on I can't remember how she even got her Charmix icon_neutral.gif
Oh well though!

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Apr 21 2008, 07:45 PM) *
Lol, good to know ^^. And I'm sure you've got good reason not to. In my skewed opinion (of being too highly critical of cartoons) I just don't care for Bloom at all because she's too much of a stock character, who is fairly boring, and never seems to change. All in all, she's very plain and her personality is just a pick and choose of the traits most girls want to see in a character. The other girls change throughout the series, but whenever the story picks back up with Bloom and her ponderous search she seems to be the character who always remains static--the blah and boring (but annoyingly peppy) leader. Granted, there are some things to like about her, such as she's nice, and kind...and nice...and, well I'm sure there's more. I vented and rambled, sorry. To make up for it here's a smiley face with a mustache: ={D lol

Oh, and thanks Humbu for the update. Once again I need to check my archive of episodes for that moment as I can't seem to remember anything accurately from the show as of lately.

Lol what she said!

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Jul 14 2008, 8:10 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

lol =P Thanks
mightymarty2
post Jul 15 2008, 5:48 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

she got it after getting everyone to build a paraglider

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Riiana
post Jul 17 2008, 9:37 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom got hers...by doing THAT?
* rolls eyes *
My little 5 year old brother can save someone better than that. Sheesh I've forgotten how most of them got their Enchantix's. Mostly cause I couldnt be bothered to watch all the episodes of the 3rd Season. >.<
Really need to watch it! From the beggining of Season 3.
Actually, ditto that, ive seen the first episode too many times.

--------------------
W.I.N.X
post Jul 18 2008, 6:30 AM
Post #68

Cosmix Fairy

She saved her friends from death though, because the cable car was falling. And used teamwork to do so. She got her Charmix as fair as the other girls.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
SolarfireWinx
post Jul 18 2008, 4:27 PM
Post #69

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Abigail @ May 31 2007, 01:03 PM) *
Many people like bloom bcuz she has the dragonfire, but what if it's only fire? You know, she wasn't born with the DRAGONfire, will you guys still like her? Well, I mostly like Musa, Flora and Tecna, and the rest are second, but I'll still like bloom without her DRAGONfire, it's fair that 4kids tv only gave her HALF of her enchantix powers, cuz it's just unfair that all the others has to sacrafice/save someone from their planet, especially tecna, she risked her whole like to save layla's planet, but soon enough her enchantix powers will be whole... And, the new winx club movie, is mostly about bloom, I'm not so sure... But it's good that Bloom doesn't really show that she's the strongest among the others. Sorry for typing too long ^^

Even if Bloom wasn't the main character and didn't have the DRAGONFIRE, I'd still like her. If she was just the Fairy of Fire and wasn't a princess, I'd still like her. I wouldn't mind if she was edgier either or her powers were still out of control, that'd be funny as heck. XD

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
humbu111
post Jul 18 2008, 4:30 PM
Post #70

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

lol that would be funny, she'd keep on "accidentally" blasting Sky

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

P-girl
post Jul 18 2008, 4:43 PM
Post #71

Cosmix Fairy

It would probably be like:
Bloom and Stella running out of a room.
Both: Musa, your room's on fire!
Musa (Coming out of another room): But this is my room.
mightymarty2
post Jul 19 2008, 8:37 PM
Post #72

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

But charmix was meant to be obtained when you discovered something about yourself

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jul 19 2008, 8:39 PM
Post #73

Cosmix Fairy

No, it's obtained when you conquer/face a personal problem and/or fear.
Abby
post Jul 20 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #74

Cosmix Fairy

How is it exactly? I just always thought it was by doing something brave (even though I know that isn't how chatta explained it in season two, she said something about being in touch with your inner self I think...)
humbu111
post Jul 21 2008, 4:28 AM
Post #75

Cosmix Fairy

yeah, what Abby said, u have to "discover/get in touch with ur inner self"

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 21 2008, 6:47 AM
Post #76

Cosmix Fairy

Well, most girls got their charmix by facing something. Tecna faced the fact that she wanted to be around Timmy, despite her logic telling her it wasn't worth it (Or like she said 'I don't like not liking you). Layla overcame her fear of the darkness, Musa came clean with her feelings for Riven, and Flora finally told Helia how she felt about him.
Abby
post Jul 21 2008, 9:19 PM
Post #77

Cosmix Fairy

I hate how 4kids did Layla's, it wasn't about darkness, it was about her accepting that she actually has friends and she said something about wanting to help them when she heard Bloom scream or something. It was really cheesey.
humbu111
post Jul 21 2008, 9:31 PM
Post #78

Cosmix Fairy

it was pretty cheesy, but i like how they did it (even if the idea wasnt good) like how the music was awesome, it sounded kinda like Mario music

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 8:56 PM