Add Reply
> Believix and Sofix
Dark_Side_Master
post Oct 29 2009, 2:43 PM
Post #21

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (GraceQute @ Oct 29 2009, 03:57 PM) *
Sofix is okay , but i personally like Believix better , their outfit is kinda showy ...

see what i mean ??

i see... maybe artists have a kind of complex about that thing :)

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
Go to the top of the page
Bloom girl
post Oct 29 2009, 3:58 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Sofix is pretty , but I prefer Believix.
humbu111
post Oct 29 2009, 8:03 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

If they get a new one for each girls' power, my guess would be that in the season finale they each transform with the transformation that applies with their power, so Flora would use the Sophix and the rest would use other ones.

About the actual Sophixes, IMO Tecna looks akward becuase it clashes with her powers so much. Layla and Musa's look sorta weird, and Bloom, Flora, and Stella's are pretty good.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

rainbow.
post Oct 29 2009, 8:35 PM
Post #24

Pixie

Group: New Members

I prefer Sophix.

--------------------

my signature - by me! If someone want a signature like mine - PM with the picture!
bubamara
post Oct 29 2009, 8:37 PM
Post #25

Bloomix Fairy

I don't think that sophix has anything to do with specific powers, it actually increases new believix powers (originally they are used to influence human harts, but with sophix I guess they affect all living creatures)

Bloom's power was force of live, and she could heal with it, but now she can give inner strength and will to live to nature;

Musa has power to bring harmony and serenity, and now her powers are much stronger; similarly for Tecna, she has power to make people relize things, but now she has power to influence surroundings so that order will be restored.

As for Layla, she had power to make people more courageous, but now she can bring inner force to surroundings, so they will keep "doing" what they feel they should (like, trees have freed themselves from spell, and became normal again)

Stella had power to make people realize that life is nice, and that they should enjoy it, but now she can bring everlasting hope...

As for Flora, I didn't really get what her 'normal' healing power is. She had this "respiro del mondo" (i.e. the breath of world) thing, that was supposed to bring people closer to nature? (not really sure), but now she can affect nature so that life force of the roots comes to surface.

Now, it would be cool if they would keep sophix, meaning that they could use it in another missions, but I'm not sure weather it is gonna be true.

My guess is that another gifts will increase their defense/attacks rather than specific power, but I'm not sure about that, that's just a guess...
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 29 2009, 8:56 PM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I totally like Sophix and Believix, but I perfer Believix since Sophix only controls the cure of nature. ^^" It looks like they still can get back to Believix I hope? Or staying in that form?

I can't wait for more new transformation, probably they might get something from a winter fairy? The blond girl with a hood on? She might be the next one soon (as it shown on the opening. xD)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 29 2009, 8:59 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

wkw427
post Oct 29 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (GraceQute @ Oct 29 2009, 08:57 AM) *
Sofix is okay , but i personally like Believix better , their outfit is kinda showy ...

see what i mean ??

You can clearly see that its like a trick bra strap that is her skin color.

I would post some.. questionable pictures but I don't think they would be appropiate.

But I have one word: Tentacle fetish

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
bubamara
post Oct 29 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #28

Bloomix Fairy

well, I have more problems with Layla's skirt than Flora's, hmmm, well, shirt? (if we can call it like that)
On that transformation picture, Layla's skirt looks way to short. Flora's clothes, both believix and sophix version, even enchantix, are somehow provocative, but still somehow tasty, like, very delicate...
While Layla's skirt just looks way too short for me, especially since there are two colors, so the light blue part seems like part of underwear. (at least that's what it reminds me of)
As for the other clothes, for Bloom, I prefer sophix, since I really don't like her believix. (somehow it reminds me of milkmaid), for Tecna, Stella and Flora I like both versions. For Musa, I simply don't like her pants in either version, just don't look like her. Maybe I like sophix better, since it looks a little less like pajamas. As for Layla, poor Layla, she got short straw again. Her skirt is just ugly (to me) and even those ugly believix pants look better than this. Though, I like her top...
For me, Flora's outfit is the best, and on the second place I would say Bloom, then Tecna, Musa, Stella, and Layla. Just one more remark, I don't like their shoes in this sophix thing.

As for transformation, I quite like it, since it is not new transformation, more of add-on, so it's quite simple, and flowers are really great.
winxclubrox23
post Oct 30 2009, 12:25 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (bubamara @ Oct 29 2009, 12:16 AM) *
Maybe I've misspelled it at first, since I thought it comes from soft... But seeing what winxclubrox has written, I started to thing and remembered something from philosophy, about sophists. Anyway, sophia means wisdom, and their new powers sure go along that way...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophism

What? Like, I'm actually RIGHT!?! Zomg, I've like, never right! That spelling was totally on a whim! So wait, wait. Sophix actually came from something? Wow, that's cool. Now at least we know Straffi's just randomly coming up with these names.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
GraceQute
post Oct 30 2009, 5:14 AM
Post #30

Charmix Fairy

still like Believix better ! All of them turned so Flora-like .

--------------------
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 1 2009, 2:33 PM
Post #31

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (GraceQute @ Oct 29 2009, 07:57 AM) *

see what i mean ??

Actually, I'd like to say it's Winx animation inconsistancy again. I just took these screenshots.

I don't think they could decide on how it could hold up. I personally like the pink string better.

--------------------
wkw427
post Nov 1 2009, 2:39 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Actually I prefer the skin-colored strap

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Dreaming_faerie
post Nov 1 2009, 3:10 PM
Post #33

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Nov 1 2009, 09:39 AM) *
Actually I prefer the skin-colored strap

I think it's the pink strap still. From what it looks like, they were originally going to go with the green band, but decided against it and colored over it a flesh tone. Even the drawing has a strange bump, where it looks like it would be clothes but is instead flesh.

--------------------
wkw427
post Nov 1 2009, 3:32 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Its clearly a flesh-colored strap

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

RenaEnchantix
post Nov 1 2009, 4:26 PM
Post #35

Harmonix Fairy

it's clearly just another Winx animation inconsistancy. Anyone remember when the girls went to Andros and Bloom's outfit changed from shot to shot, or how Layla's enchantix outfit changed colors every episode? We can all argue over which is the real one, but none of us can really be right unless we ask the character designer directly, or if Sophix appears in the second movie which i hope it doesn't. We're allready pretty sure enchantix is coming back, and that believix will appear, sophix will just be too many transformations in one movie.
stormprincess777
post Nov 1 2009, 4:55 PM
Post #36

Enchantix Fairy

I think believix goes with the girl's powers and personalities more but I do like the sophix. Did anyone else notice that all the amazon fairies and Diana had similar skin tones to Flora?

--------------------

Thanks to Misha for the lovely siggy!!
P-girl
post Nov 1 2009, 6:48 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well, they were in South America.....
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 2 2009, 12:16 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Hm, about Flora's skin. Just remember she isn't born on Earth. ^^" She is from the Realm of Linphea. =)

Those Nature Fairies are born from Earth. It's just that Flora's skin is a little dark than Diana's and the other fairies. Diana and the other fairies are light than Flora's.

The skin colors doesn't bother me. ^^" It's maybe it's a type of their powers of Nature cause Flora and the Nature Fairies has similar powers of nature. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

wkw427
post Nov 2 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe, just a thought, their skin color is an earth tone?

tehe

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

stormprincess777
post Nov 2 2009, 12:22 AM
Post #40

Enchantix Fairy

Well I just thought it was cool that Flora was similar to the earth fairies. :)

--------------------

Thanks to Misha for the lovely siggy!!

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 5:20 PM