Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Add Reply
> Episode 14, since we always had one ;)
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2009, 7:36 PM
Post #61

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Just watched it and well a few points

i want the trix to meet mitzi's group as if done well that could be funny

glad to see the wizards are back

I think musa will sing at Jason's weding. I wonder if he found a good singer who is not famous to reduce the weddings cost.

I think the camera man fell out deliberity or was knocked out and i also think the press will get annoying after a while

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Nov 3 2009, 7:41 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

You just watched it?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Nov 3 2009, 8:03 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Some people like to wait for the subs.
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2009, 8:12 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

yes, i am waiting for the subs

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Nov 3 2009, 8:23 PM
Post #65

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Doh! That JUST dawned upon me!
Well thanks for the motivation :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
mightymarty2
post Nov 3 2009, 8:31 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

my pleasure

--------------------
humbu111
post Nov 4 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #67

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I am ashamed to admit, I watched it. Lol. I was planning on waiting for it to come in English, but when we temporarily thought it wasnt coming anytime soon I went into depression mode and watched episode 14 with subs [thanx so much to the subbing team ^^] xD. Soo, my opinion:
It wasnt the greatest eppy. I guess it was just a re-introduction to build on for the next few episodes. It was uber predictable that the tiger would get captured again when they said he was going for a walk with Klaus. And I almost laughed at the pathetic-ness of when the guy looked like he was gonna gun down the fairies and then a net pops out instead. Oh and the wizards returning thing really surprised me, I didnt think they would. There wasnt even any explanation as far as I understood as to how they seem prefectly fine after being supposedly obliviated by Bloom in episode 13. I cant wait to see Mitzi and her crew as witches, but it might be a looong wait for me since if they start airing season 4 in English, they'll do the first 13 episodes first obviously.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 1:23 AM