Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Mirta Sophiex, It's Been a While! Sowie! :p
Rating 5 V
Mirta's (Fan-Made) Sophiex
So, Whatcha Think? ^_^
Awesome! Love It! [ 11 ]  [68.75%]
I Really Do Like It, But I'm Not Honestly Big On The Sophiex, Period [ 4 ]  [25.00%]
I Preferred The Believix You Drew For Her, Instead. Hell, EVERYONE'S Believix, Period :p [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Wait, Wait. There's Yet ANOTHER Transformation To Be Had?? o_O [ 1 ]  [6.25%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
II Janan II
post Jan 31 2010, 7:10 AM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members
From: Always Somewhere Fluffy, Cozy, and With LOTS of Chocolate ^_^

Yikes! First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! *Hugs* I've missed being 'round here, and my apologies for my absence, but the last few months prior to the New Year have been REALLY busy, REALLY hectic, and really, REALLY stressful. icon_confused.gif

Couple that, with wedding planning and then the recent "death" of my netbook, here (which only "died," technically, because my fiance, being the computer technician that he is, simply overhauled all that it used to be prior to and during the virus it'd contracted -- Hence the necessity for its "death" LoL -- and "implanted," as I call it, LoL, a completely newer, better version of its entire system), and it was hard to sit down and do much computer work, let alone visit my usual hangout spots, a.k.a. here. ^_^'

But, since I have a little bit more time nowadays, not much, but more than before, AND since I did miss it here and just drew some new Winx Club-related art, I thought I'd bother to post it here, alongside checking out what might've changed around here. icon_biggrin.gif

And sooooo, I give you Mirta's Sophiex! ^_^

Finally finished it earlier this evening, and am actually pleased with it. icon_razz.gif Ya know how something grips you, and won't let you be until you finish it?

Yeah.

That had been the case for this lil' baby, here as of last night, after having watched the latest episode of Winx Club. It, itself, was actually unrelated to the desire/inspiration, but then I remembered the OTHER new transformations the Winx chickies (will) get later on (YET again LoL), their Sophiex.

Soooo, having remembered that, I said, "Wait. I didn't draw one for Mirta yet." LoL

And so, here it is.

Seeing as, in MY opinion, anyway, these new transformations sort of "downgrade" even further from their Believix and Enchantix, and kinda doing a "less is more" type of deal, that's what I focused on for her look, as well.

So, AS usual, here's the rundown LoL:

Hair: Same as the Believix form I'd made for her, mainly cuz I see that, for the most part, honestly, the Winx girls' hair didn't change in style from their Believix to their Sophiex forms.

So I figured, why not? icon_razz.gif 'Sides, I still fancy this 'do for her, anyways ^_^

Wings: Even though I still prefer her Enchantix wings I did of them all, I kinda like these new ones, too. They're a bit different in design/shape, too, so I like it, again ^_^

Just kept with the color scheme of her overall outfit, blah blah blah. ^_^ And plus, the Winx chickadees' "new" wings are pretty much the same as before, and then also not super super flashy by comparison to their other forms (negating their original Winx, of course).

Again, the whole less is more thing. ^_^

Neck: They all seem to have some kind of necklace or choker thing going on, so yeah. Her, too. LoL

Vines/Leaves: Their new form is nature-based/"wisdom-ee" on the whole, apparently or whatever, with each of them having leaves on their bodies in some place or another, so I'd done the same for Mirta, with the "green crisscrosses" being the "vines," and the leaves, duh, being the leaves. LoL

Top: One-sleeved, obviously, and again, obviously, with leaves and vines on the bosom. ^_^

Bottoms: A pair of short-shorts, really, and then a sort of see-through "flimsy" skirt over that, also a bit reminiscent of the Winx form I'd drawn of her a while back.

Shoes: Just like all the other Winx girls while in this form, apparently (and all the same color, regardless of their innate color, also apparently LoL), just a simple pair of wedge sandals, which, with those interweaving laces around their legs (and hers) reminds me of their Enchantix form, but yeah.

Still like, I guess icon_razz.gif

Uhhh..yeah! There ya have it, Mirta's Sophiex! ^_^ Seems like each year or every two or so years I end up doing a new damned transformation of/for Mirta. LoL Well, so long as you guys (of the Winx Club production, that is) continue to give your main girls new looks and transformations, AND so long as you don't seem to do the same for Mirta, herself, as well, then I'll keep dreaming up new looks for her. ^_^

--------------------

CLICK ON ARIEL'S SLEEPING FACE TO SEE MY ART WORK

-------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK ON WILL AND CORNELIA TO READ MY MULTIPLE FANFICTION

Thanks for this one, again, you guys! <3

"Control your destiny, or somebody else will." -- Jack Welch
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jan 31 2010, 8:05 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

please don't use the c word

good drawing and design

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
II Janan II
post Jan 31 2010, 8:10 AM
Post #3

A True Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Jan 31 2010, 03:05 AM) *
please don't use the c word

good drawing and design

I'm sorry, but what "c word" are you referring to? Cuz i didn't curse, and certainly didn't use THAT c word and never would. If anything looks that way, it's most likely a glitch and definitely a misunderstanding.

--------------------

jsispitz
post Jan 31 2010, 8:13 AM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (II Janan II @ Jan 31 2010, 03:10 AM) *
I'm sorry, but what "c word" are you referring to? Cuz i didn't curse, and certainly didn't use THAT c word and never would. If anything looks that way, it's most likely a glitch and definitely a misunderstanding.

Apparently Cool Rich And Popular is a swear now. Even though I've heard it on shows meant for kids as young as 8...

--------------------

...Well isn't that...special...
II Janan II
post Jan 31 2010, 8:17 AM
Post #5

A True Fairy

QUOTE (jsispitz @ Jan 31 2010, 03:13 AM) *
Apparently Cool Rich And Popular is a swear now. Even though I've heard it on shows meant for kids as young as 8...

LoL No disrespect by laughing, but that's true? Never knew that, but all right then. But I can concur with you that I, too, have heard "that word" being used on kids' shows, kids in live action shows use it, and more, really. Sad the way society's apparently gone to pot in this day and age for what children can/can't hear/read/say anymore. I remember watching Hey, Arnold! when I was younger, and was so shocked to hear Helga Pataki use "that word," herself, like it was no big deal.

Crazy times.... icon_confused.gif

But yeah, whatever, then. Taking "it" down before an unwanted uproar is had -- Thanks for the specification clear up there, though, jsispitz. ^_^

--------------------

jsispitz
post Jan 31 2010, 8:19 AM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (II Janan II @ Jan 31 2010, 02:17 AM) *
LoL No disrespect by laughing, but that's true? Never knew that, but all right then. But I can concur with you that I, too, have heard "that word" being used on kids' shows, kids in live action shows use it, and more, really. Sad the way society's apparently gone to pot in this day and age for what children can/can't hear/read/say anymore. I remember watching Hey, Arnold! when I was younger, and was so shocked to hear Helga Pataki use "that word," herself, like it was no big deal.

Crazy times.... icon_confused.gif

But yeah, whatever, then. Taking "it" down before an unwanted uproar is had -- Thanks for the specification clear up there, though, jsispitz. ^_^

HAHA, I was going to use the Helga example too! I've also heard 'that word' used on 6teen. But us Canadians are so risky with our chidlrens shows you know *eyeroll*

Lawl, no problem dude <3

--------------------

...Well isn't that...special...
II Janan II
post Jan 31 2010, 8:27 AM
Post #7

A True Fairy

QUOTE (jsispitz @ Jan 31 2010, 03:19 AM) *
HAHA, I was going to use the Helga example too! I've also heard 'that word' used on 6teen. But us Canadians are so risky with our chidlrens shows you know *eyeroll*

Lawl, no problem dude <3

Great minds think alike, then icon_razz.gif

Hey, yeah, 6teen does do that too, don't they? ^_^ They also say..wait, is that word allowed on here, as well? You know the substitute for the "F bomb," which USED to be more preferred and acceptable, until kids started saying it too much in its place to annoy their folks and superiors that IT'S become kind of a "no no" word?? icon_smile.gif

Yeah, I also remember when THAT word, too, even though a substitute for the bigger "omg!" one was "Whoa! Did they just say that TV, even though it's technically more preferred??" NOW, TV can say pretty much anything it seems, especially on FX. OHHHH, man, do THEY say "a lot" on there, and do a lot, too...especially on Nip/Tuck. icon_razz.gif

But yeah, thanks again for the head's up, although I guess Marty or another mod'll have to remove "that word" since I apparently cannot, or at least, obviously don't remember how to. Meh. Sorry that it will unfortunately still be around and possibly offend others until it's resolved, though.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Jan 31 2010, 8:31 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (jsispitz @ Jan 31 2010, 12:19 AM) *

Lawl, no problem dude <3

6teen is made of win! All the Fresh Tv shows are pretty risky with their shows, but that's why I love them. XD

Anyways, Mirta looks EPIC! Which reminds me, I still haven't drawn Lucy...

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
II Janan II
post Jan 31 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #9

A True Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Jan 31 2010, 03:31 PM) *
6teen is made of win! All the Fresh Tv shows are pretty risky with their shows, but that's why I love them. XD

Anyways, Mirta looks EPIC! Which reminds me, I still haven't drawn Lucy...

LoL Definitely.

So glad you like it (again hehe)! Methinks I might start drawing a Lucy series (of drawings, rather lol), myself, beyond the Sailormoon Royalty one I'd done of her. She's fun to draw, and it definitely would help your group's cause! ^_^

--------------------

humbu111
post Feb 1 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Wow, another amazing Mirta piece ! Its awesome, I think you captured the Sophix effect really well (:

QUOTE (II Janan II @ Jan 31 2010, 03:27 AM) *
But yeah, thanks again for the head's up, although I guess Marty or another mod'll have to remove "that word" since I apparently cannot, or at least, obviously don't remember how to. Meh. Sorry that it will unfortunately still be around and possibly offend others until it's resolved, though.

And I know I'm not one to say, but dont feel sorry bout it cause you didnt know and honestly hardly anyone here really minds it.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

II Janan II
post Feb 1 2010, 1:35 AM
Post #11

A True Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jan 31 2010, 07:41 PM) *
Wow, another amazing Mirta piece ! Its awesome, I think you captured the Sophix effect really well (:

And I know I'm not one to say, but dont feel sorry bout it cause you didnt know and honestly hardly anyone here really minds it.

Thanks so so much for that positiveness, sweetie bear! ^_^ Lately, I've been bombarded with negativity (all for stupid/frivolous and "are you serious??" things, too), mainly with those groups on dA. Just sayin', if you have zero people skills and can be rude or disrespectful more often than that, then you probably shouldn't create/run a group, a.k.a. community. tongue.gif ~_~ But it's okay since I've left those groups which had the lousy head honchos there, anyways. Only a billion more other groups just like it in its place, after all, right? LoL

ANYWAY! Thanks again! ^_^

Oh, and yeah, thanks for also making me feel better for the whole "that word" fiasco, but if no one minds its usage, why is the rule apparently still in effect?

--------------------

humbu111
post Feb 1 2010, 1:51 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

No problem (: And thats true, its best to just ignore and get away from the haters ^^ I'll pm ya bout the other thing.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

II Janan II
post Feb 1 2010, 6:56 AM
Post #13

A True Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jan 31 2010, 08:51 PM) *
No problem (: And thats true, its best to just ignore and get away from the haters ^^ I'll pm ya bout the other thing.

Tell me about it ^_^ In the meanwhile, I've been trying so so hard to get "unlazy" and finally update that Sailormoon influenced WITCH fic I've been writing, but all my acts have been soooooooooooooo long thus far, and even though I love writing long chapters, I'm dreading sitting down again to iron out all the details, THEN go back and edit every last page. icon_razz.gif Ah, well! People keep e-mailing and PM'ing me to get on it, anyway, plus with my new friend who's making it into a manga currently, so yeah. Better do it. icon_smile.gif

Just read your PM and replied; crazy stuff. icon_razz.gif

--------------------

{§hani}
post Feb 1 2010, 8:08 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

lovely, as always. question: what do you colour with? <3

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
II Janan II
post Feb 1 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #15

A True Fairy

QUOTE ({§hani™} @ Feb 1 2010, 03:08 AM) *
lovely, as always. question: what do you colour with? <3

Thankies! ^_^ Honestly, you'd be surprised (or not, IDK lol) Just fine tip Crayola markers, honestly, and then in some parts I might use the really nice colored pencil set my fiance got for me two years ago, to help with blending if need be. Since my forte's always been manga/anime-ish art (which never required color to them), I've never really bothered to get more "professional" markers. But, for now, these certainly do the trick, if you know how to use 'em icon_razz.gif

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Feb 1 2010, 4:24 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Two points if you don't mind i will remove the word for you, also the word has been subject of debate on acceptable or not.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Feb 1 2010, 5:34 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Holy Chocolate Muffins! T-That's... beautifully amazing! ~ =3

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
II Janan II
post Feb 1 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #18

A True Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Feb 1 2010, 11:24 AM) *
Two points if you don't mind i will remove the word for you, also the word has been subject of debate on acceptable or not.

Two points, what? And no I don't mind if you remove the word, since you're the mod and it's apparently still a continuing issue amongst the rest of you and the other members. I'd rather just be left out of it and not have this thread be continually flooded over it.

QUOTE (Winx4eva! @ Feb 1 2010, 12:34 PM) *
Holy Chocolate Muffins! T-That's... beautifully amazing! ~ =3

LoL Come to think of it, is "holy" really okay to say, too? I mean, seriously, here, since that word's usually used before a "bad" type of word, I'd think it'd be a target too or the more important target, IDK. Bah. All this continued talk about this word and that word and in THIS thread has messed up my brain. ~_~

ANYWAY! You're adorable, and thanks, sweetie! icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

Another Morning
post Feb 3 2010, 2:17 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Oooh, I saw this on dA! ^^ It's so pretty! I love her hair, especially.

ALSO when you guys were talking about "the word" being on kids shows, Hey Arnold! is the first thing I thought of, too XD

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
II Janan II
post Feb 3 2010, 2:36 AM
Post #20

A True Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Feb 2 2010, 09:17 PM) *
Oooh, I saw this on dA! ^^ It's so pretty! I love her hair, especially.

ALSO when you guys were talking about "the word" being on kids shows, Hey Arnold! is the first thing I thought of, too XD

Lol Thanks for that, sweetie head ^_^

I can't imagine anyone NOT thinking of HA! as an example of "that word," really icon_razz.gif

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 3:02 AM