Add Reply
> Is winx dying out in your country?
Fortress Guy
post Jan 17 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #21

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (P-girl @ Jan 17 2011, 04:58 PM) *
That's probably it.... the whole thing felt like two short seasons, that's for sure.

I just hope that the wizards will return one way or another. (Which probably won't happen.... drat.)

Good point about the 'two seasons' feel.

Your comment also made me want to include the picture below. It cracks me up in light of this conversation. You don't think they can return from that? (ha) In Winx, nothing is permanent.

Maybe next they will bring back DARKAR! Ha.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jan 18 2011, 6:50 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I dunno. It felt really.... definitive. But hey, good point, here's to hoping.
FloraFan
post Jan 19 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #23

Charmix Fairy

I haven't seen it on since 2005..

--------------------
dejong12
post Feb 18 2011, 6:49 PM
Post #24

Enchantix Fairy

Well, in the Netherlands, we get the seasons and movies translated into Dutch, but that's it.
We are still waiting for the last 8 episodes of season 3 to be released on DVD and it's unknown if that's going to happen.
Same for season 4. The issue is the distributor. Currently, there is none who's licensed to bring out the dvds.
I really hope they will fix this and bring out those dvds.
Abdu 6b
post Mar 4 2011, 9:49 PM
Post #25

Tynix Fairy

Umm dying? In Canada winx was dead by 2008.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
xCharmCandyx
post Oct 8 2011, 6:27 AM
Post #26

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Well in the Philippines, I think so 'coz Cartoon Network Philippines isn't airing it anymore and that was since season 2 ended. In fact, none of our local channels had aired it since season 2 and if they did air it, it would be reruns, not new episodes. In fact, there aren't any more Winx merch. being sold here in the Philippines. Last time I saw winx merch being sold here was like 2-3 years ago.
{§hani}
post Nov 2 2011, 7:46 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Australia's "Winx" died out years and years ago, if you dont follow it like Angel and a few of us do its pretty much non-existant. I remember whn i was 12/13 it was on Toasted TV in the mornings being played by 4kids and now that its on Nick, no one has the opportunity to watch it anymore. most of my friends and their families dont have foxtel and neither do i, so if your a winx fan you have to make the effort to buy seasons, movies, merch from other countries which is expensive and annoying. i remember when they had the dolls in Toys R Us, and i bought two. those where the Winx Aussie days, oh i miss them

I hope Nick does their job and re vives winx in Australia, and not only in amercia. We need it too!!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
FloraFan
post Nov 2 2011, 8:22 AM
Post #28

Charmix Fairy

The Nick Winx is coming to NZ, so maybe it may be a hit again

--------------------
willkz
post Nov 3 2011, 9:36 AM
Post #29

Charmix Fairy

I'm from Bulgaria and here we have: the dolls not all the wave of dolls begun with season 4 ,the dvds only for season 1,the movies yes but only the first is on dvd. I expect the second to come soon,books that's the bad part only for season 1, 2 not all and the magical adventure some of them.And the other clothing stuff and acssesories yes we have them.The magasine is good but doesn't have a poster in every issue only twice and that's all.I'm jelous of Russia because they have all the books and dvds and others.But I still believe that everything will change.I thought that in my counry we have not all winx stuff like others but when i read about other counties that winx is dead in them I really feel sorry for them icon_sad.gif . I hope in those countries the Winx to rise again in them. icon_biggrin.gif
Abby
post Nov 17 2011, 3:21 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I know that winx died in the USA a while a go, but hopefully with nick bringing it back, it will become popular again. It would be nice to go to a toy store and see winx dolls in it again. Maybe then I will actually start collecting winx things again?
{§hani}
post Nov 18 2011, 1:05 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

willkz, im super jelly of bulgaria!!! we have nothing here D:

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Nov 18 2011, 2:11 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

To Abby: Yep, Winx stuff will be coming back in Fall 2012 during the premiere of Season 5.
I agreed too. I don't know if I can get the Winx Dolls because they're are so expensive. -_-" I got my 1st Bloom doll for $15.99. Now the dolls here are like $30 each. o.o I don't know if that's going to be the same for the Winx Dolls. =/ I'm just gonna collect the DVDs, Magazines, probably books, CDs, and games/video games. ^_^

To Shani: Don't worry, your country will be getting the Winx Stuff too because it's under Nick. =D

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:24 AM