Add Reply
> Villans
Abby
post Jul 13 2007, 1:51 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

This is who I think is going to be the villans:

We don't really know what happened to darkar, so I think he wasn't totally killed and somehow comes back. Baltor is back too and the witches are out and about. All of them have to team up. Yeah thats a bit corny but I still believe darkar is coming back for the movie since they never specified what happened to him.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 13 2007, 9:06 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I don't think Darkar will make a re-appearance, and I don't know how Baltor ends..... the witches returning wouldn't be a surprise (They're returning for three seasons now.) I think they'll pick a brand new villain (Ess?) *Crosses fingers for elven villain*
darkar
post Jul 13 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

abby got a good point but let's hope that Darkar comes back in the movie for revenge

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 13 2007, 4:15 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Yes that would be interesting

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
fullmoon
post Jul 13 2007, 5:56 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

If Dakar comes back, I don't think they would team up. I can't see Dakar or Baltor pairing up since to me, both of them are villians who are to be the strongest and they would fight rather than team up.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
mightymarty2
post Jul 14 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I see your point but they may unit to defeat Bloom and the reest of the Winx club

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Jul 15 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

well maybe baltor finds darkar whos powers are so weak that he can help darkar get back to his full strength so darkar kinda has to fight with baltor. It just seems strange they didn't establish in season two that darkar did die or anything he just vanished when they hit him, he could be anywhere in the magical universe!
darkar
post Jul 16 2007, 5:11 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

yeah but i say darkar should make a comeback in the movie.if he can the movie gonna rock !!!

--------------------

fullmoon
post Jul 16 2007, 7:13 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Even so, it is focused on Bloom the most during the movie so I feel like it would be connected something to her past.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Abby
post Jul 17 2007, 4:24 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

yeah well I still hope the villans will be good ones in the movie.
Musa : The Rocks...
post Jul 17 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #11

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Maybe Darkar will come back as a human (girl) and opretend to help the winx while finding out their weaknasses and then fight them if the witches come back it will be more cool bcoz then we can see Stormy again(shes my fav. witch) icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
Temari and Gaara and the anime Naruto rule! YEAH!!! Sasuke and Orochimaru and Kabuto suck! S-U-C-K SUCK!!!!!
Ragnorok
post Jul 29 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #12

Charmix Fairy

i said this in the fav villan topic, but darkar was a pheonix so he has to come back whether its going to be a mojor plot i dont know
Boo
post Jul 29 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

I honestly don't think that Darkar will come back, because he's not connected to Bloom's past and her parents in any way. I think the villians will be the ancestoral witches...that might call for Icy, Darcy, and Stormy to appear, (I sure hope not), and maybe Baltor.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jul 29 2007, 6:41 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

well now after seeing the teaser trailer I don't think darkar will come back either. or baltor for that matter. I think baltor was defeated in the third season for good but I think the three ancestral witches are the main villans in the movie because the trailer made it out that the winx girls are fighting against them. I'm sure that icy darcy and stormy will be in the movie since they are related the ancestral witches and they have been in all the seasons they do deserve a role in the movie.
mightymarty2
post Jul 30 2007, 1:20 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I aggree with you Abby

--------------------
Griselda
post Oct 8 2007, 1:44 AM
Post #16

A True Fairy

An elven villain, P-girl? That would be an interesting twist on things. I wonder how Palladium would take that. Then again, I wonder how Palladium felt when he realized he had helped the fake Avalon in season two.

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 8 2007, 7:38 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Exactly. I know now that it's not going to happen, but at that stage, we didn't have any footage beside Bloom and Daphne, so I could throw in my wishes/theories.
Yeah, I always wondered what Palladium felt about a fake Avalon.... they seemed pretty close.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 4:36 AM