Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> What happens in season 4
Abby
post Aug 15 2011, 1:41 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

After season three ended in the US, I didn't really keep up with winx because of how hard it was to stay involved due to it not being around in the US and I just got busy with school and activities. Anyways, can anyone tell me what happens in season 4? I just wanna know a summary of the important events. I know that they go to earth and meet a new girl, roxy, who turns out to be a fairy but that is about it.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Aug 15 2011, 2:05 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Winx go to earth
Winx find Roxy
Winx get bigger wings
Winx sell pets

I'm going to leave out the really deep story that wasn't there about Ogron being King Aurthur, and the wizards being immortal because it won't mean anything for season 5.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Zimi~of~Statix
post Aug 15 2011, 2:24 AM
Post #3

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Aug 15 2011, 03:05 AM) *
I'm going to leave out the really deep story that wasn't there about Ogron being King Aurthur, and the wizards being immortal because it won't mean anything for season 5.

Lol wut. Don't confuse her now icon_wink.gif
Abby
post Aug 15 2011, 2:50 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

What is the new power called and who is the bad guy? lol smile.gif
Kendall112
post Aug 15 2011, 4:27 AM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

The new power is Believix and the bad guys are the Wizards of the Black Circle

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Aug 15 2011, 6:59 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Bloom was attacked by the wizards of the black circle, who were trying to find the last earth fairy. Ms Faragonda sent them to earth to find her and then they do. They then have to get the people of earth to believe in magic again, in the end they suceed and get a power called believix. As part of that they also get 3 other powers Tracix (where they can trace past events), Zoomix(allows them to teleport) and Speedix (allows them to fly really fast). They discover that she is Queen Moragana's daughter and they have all been trapped on an island. They rescue the earth faries who declare war on humans and on the wizards of the black circle. They stop each of the faries by using 2 new transformations Sophix and Lovix. They then get tricked by the wizards of the black circle into thinking they surrender, which leads them to try and trap Moragana, in stoping them Nabu dies/is in a coma. Layla goes for vegence. The winx manage to defeat the wizards of the black circle and save Layla.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
GuardianOfEarth
post Aug 15 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #7

Believix Fairy

In the end, only Marty post is up to the task lol
wkw427
post Aug 15 2011, 2:30 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

On another note, Why don't you watch it yourself?
http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5327

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Abby
post Aug 15 2011, 3:50 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I'd rather just wait until Nick airs it, but if I have time to watch it before school starts I might. Thanks! That seems like a lot of new transformations/powers!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:46 AM