Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

phychicdreamer's Blog
Rating 5
entry May 3 2007, 5:44 PM
noone truley knows who i am at school or anywhere for that matter not even my family because i fear they wont accept me....Sure there areglimpses of the real me but they are rare...I wish i could go around and not hide who i truley am but i cant...I am afraid noone would like me if i take this mask off. people think i am awesome/perfect because of what i saw ive seen and done and what i like when i am not most of my answres are sugar coated and knw one sees though it...

ever heard of the song Who Am I Fooling by Alexz Johnson well that story fits with my life at the moment...

katherine

« Next Oldest · phychicdreamer's Blog · Next Newest »

Comments

post Apr 6 2008, 2:10 AM
Comment #1

Harmonix Fairy

Group: Members

I know this was a while ago, but I know how you feel. Trust me, stick to your morals and keep faith in yourself. You'll come out of this with an even stronger sense of self. Don't lose sight of the person you are when you are truly yourself. And trust me on this: sugar-coating everything or much of what you say doesn't get you anywhere. Then again, I have a reputation for a sharp tongue. But sometimes things need to be said as they are, and you shouldn't be afraid to speak the truth. Sometimes, truth is harsh.
And PS I've heard this a million times: if the ones you love can't love the real you, then they aren't worthy to know the real you. I'm speaking from personal experience.
If you ever have this feeling again, read this, please. I don't presume to be Dr. Phil, but know that there are others out there who are going through what you are; maybe not to the same degree, but similar. We're out here for ya!
-Linnea

--------------------
Lii is on deviantART and Livejournal...

...still doesn't have a life
:P

~BORING SIGNATURE IS BORING~
Go to the top of the page

« Next Oldest · phychicdreamer's Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS