By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Feb 11 2012, 4:11 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Well I haven't seen it but from what I have seen it looks decent. Are they still making new episodes of it?
Vaughanh7
post Feb 12 2012, 1:10 AM
Post #3

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

I've seen the first episode of it, had to watch in Italian though. Is there an english one? Hard to watch it in a language I only just learnt

--------------------
Sen
post Feb 12 2012, 4:24 PM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Vaughanh7 @ Feb 12 2012, 02:10 AM) *
I've seen the first episode of it, had to watch in Italian though. Is there an english one? Hard to watch it in a language I only just learnt

There is an English version, there were download links here in the forum (but yea, MU is gone). sad.gif If you can understand Spanish or French, these versions are on YT. I'm sorry. =(

Well I haven't seen it but from what I have seen it looks decent. Are they still making new episodes of it?

I find it better than Winx, even if it's for an even younger audience. The humour's much better. tongue.gif ^-^
I hope they're making new episodes, but considering it's not Rai's "main" product (like Huntik) it might take a while. >.<

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Abby
post Feb 12 2012, 8:27 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

I'll have to go watch some in french and try to understand that then! Is there just one season so far?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 12 2012, 11:48 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I hadn't gotten a chance to watch all the episodes..=( Since MU Links are all gone...and youtube kept removing them due to copyright. I wonder if there's another way?

I only saw a few...but I liked the Winx Series better with the Pixies. That's just me because I don't like the changes they did for Pop Pixie...and their animation looks especially for Livy and Digit confused me.
I forgot there was one pixie that was a boy in Pop Pixie....but in a Winx Series. She was suppose to be a girl not a boy. o.O (I don't know which character was it...don't remember..^^")
I also don't like the way they kept Tune, Digit and Piff as Minior Characters. =/ Tune, Digit and Piff had been with the Winx Club, why not in Pop Pixie?

However, I do like their new looks (not for those who had a gender change...^^") and transformations. =) The only thing that bothers me is who they are right now and what they really should be. ^.^"

To Abby: Yeah, there is only One Season so far. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Abby
post Feb 13 2012, 1:39 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

I watched the first two episodes of it in french today, it seems decent. It's a cute idea and I think some of the animation is cute, but I thought that it would be based on the winx girls pixies as the main characters so I agree with you Rita, I wish Tune Digit and Piff were in it more.

But otherwise so far so good, I'm still getting it all figured out though since I'm not totally fluent in french, do they each earn a transformation thing (similar to a fairy transformation) after doing something good? Sorry for the vague description lol that's about the best way I could describe it.
Sen
post Feb 19 2012, 7:44 PM
Post #8

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Feb 13 2012, 02:39 AM) *
But otherwise so far so good, I'm still getting it all figured out though since I'm not totally fluent in french, do they each earn a transformation thing (similar to a fairy transformation) after doing something good? Sorry for the vague description lol that's about the best way I could describe it.

Yup, when they've used their powers to help someone (use their talent for something good) they earn a Magic Pop. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Abby
post Feb 19 2012, 8:55 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I'm not really fond of the whole switching gender thing at all and I have yet to see digit or tune in the first 5 episodes which upsets me, tune is my favorite!
sapphire_witch
post Dec 6 2012, 6:04 AM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

I watched bits of the series and find....not my cup of tea. Sorry but I think the series is more fitted for younger audience like those below 10 yrs or something.

Yup, totally disappointed with Digit when she/he turned out to be a guy in that series and I was like...What the...? Okay this will be confusing.
musa225
post May 12 2013, 3:04 AM
Post #11

Tynix Fairy

if they very dub it they need to keep digit a girl

--------------------

Click on the image above to join in on the fun! Send me a message when you do.
***xoxx***

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 4:59 AM