Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> What's Going On, Just to clear some things up.
Jahnavi
post Jun 27 2010, 4:06 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

A lot of you seemed confused by Morny's leaving thread, and since she's not here to explain it, I guess I should at least fill you in on what's going on...

A while ago, Morny asked Fa to come to the US to meet her. There are personal reasons behind this, which I'm not going to disclose without Morny's permission, but basically, Morny urgently needed Fa to come. Fa, however, refused, and this led to an argument between the two of them. The fight escalated, and Kate and I became involved. Finally, things have gotten so bad that Morny's felt the need to take a break from MC for a while. And, frankly, I have half a mind to do so too. Because I think this is going too far, but I don't know how to stop it...

Things have gotten so bad that Fa and Kate even blocked Morny on MSN. And my conversations with them haven't exactly been pleasant...

Here are a few I screencapped, so you can really see what I'm talking about:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/cr...llation/msn.png
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/cr...tion/msn2-1.png
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/cr...lation/msn3.png
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/cr...tion/msn4-1.png
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m305/cr...lation/msn5.png

So, as you can see, the four of us aren't on the best terms right now. I love MC, and I don't want to leave, but if we don't resolve this situation soon, I think that's what I'm going to have to do... This has gotten totally out of hand, but Fa and Kate just won't listen...

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Jun 27 2010, 4:12 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I think I understand, or am way off.. Anyway, you shouldn't post chat logs because its a invasion of privacy..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Jahnavi
post Jun 27 2010, 4:13 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

I know, but you guys wouldn't understand the gravity of the situation otherwise...

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
P-girl
post Jun 27 2010, 7:03 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm just confused about how it got to this point.... but I also know that isn't my right to know..... I also want to say things, but I also know that isn't my place. I'm just hoping this gets resolved..... I don't like such dark clouds hanging over a place I hold dear.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jun 27 2010, 7:09 PM
winxclubrox23
post Jun 27 2010, 7:49 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

This really isn't my business, and I know it's not my right to know the entire situation, but I still feel the need to say this:

We don't want any of you to leave, and certainly don't want sort of a repeat of the said certain situation that happened not long ago. But anyways, even though I'm not entirely sure of your and Kate's involvement, but perhaps it would be best if you both gracefully bowed out and let Fa and Morny settle this for themselves.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
humbu111
post Jun 27 2010, 7:56 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

No offense, but I really dont think MC should be involved in this. Like as far as I know, this is a private personal issue that has nothing to do with the site or the rest of the members. But thats just my opinion =/

Either way, I'd be willing to try and help resolve the issue over msn as a neutral fifth party, being fairly close with all 4 of you enough to be able to understand the situation better from your points of view.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

dittadulla
post Jun 27 2010, 8:37 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Jun 27 2010, 07:56 PM) *
No offense, but I really dont think MC should be involved in this. Like as far as I know, this is a private personal issue that has nothing to do with the site or the rest of the members. But thats just my opinion =/

Either way, I'd be willing to try and help resolve the issue over msn as a neutral fifth party, being fairly close with all 4 of you enough to be able to understand the situation better from your points of view.

Agreed 100%

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 27 2010, 9:14 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think this is a private issue and should stay such.........however I have a couple of things to say

1) Jahnavi please don't go as I don't want you to leave and its clear others don't want you to leave
2) I think everyone involved should stop speaking to each other about it for a few days at least and let everything calm down and settle. Then have a mature and calm discussion and try and resolve the issues. As you may find its been blown out of proportion (Not my opinion as I don't know the full story)
3) If no resolution can be found I at least hope you can remain civil

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Anime Princess
post Jun 28 2010, 1:36 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Jah i cant believe you posted this, like i said katie didnt say anything about needing me urgently so i dont know where you got that idea or why she would have even said it and as for my reason for backing out i have personal issues in my own world right now

--------------------

Sorry i just think its better off this way

W.I.N.X
post Jun 28 2010, 8:18 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Jah, you had absolutely no right to post these chat-logs. That is an invasion of privacy.

I don't even care anymore. I'm over this.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
{§hani}
post Jun 28 2010, 9:02 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

OKAY RIGHT THATS IT I KNOW IM NOT A PART OF IT BUT F'GOSH SAKES YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOOD FRIENDS YOU SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING LIEK THIS!! -sorry for the yellin-
IM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE AND ONLY ONCE BECAUSE YOUR ALL GOOD FRIENDS OF MYNE AND I HATE FOR ANYONE TO LEAVE FOR SUCK NONSENCE -no offence-

NO ONES LEAVING!!! WELL WORK THIS OUT IF IT KILLS ME!
i love you guys too much for any of you to leave.

~and Jah love perhaps chat log posts are a skip for next time, K?

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 7:59 AM