11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *The Final Stand, A War Amongst the Worlds
W.I.N.X
post Oct 2 2011, 2:39 AM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Sorry I wasn't here to start! I was with my friend all weekend! And should I start my villiany yet, or just wait a bit?))

Arsia threw the last of her meager amount of belongings into a small satchel and she glanced, yet again, over the letter she'd received. Apparently, people in Fotia, she didn't know who, wanted to meet her near Brigstand Academy. If Arsia had gone to school, Brigstand probably would've been her choice, but, as a mixed daughter, and an outcast, she was snatched up as a warrior.

Initially, she had considered not coming, she needed to continue her warrior training, because, truth be told, she wasn't particularly strong at hand-to-hand combat. She was, however, admittedly a good magical fighter. But then, Arsia considered, maybe, whatever this was, would bring her some modicum of respect. Remove her status as the awkward outcast that didn't really fit in anywhere. She didn't need people, per se, Arsia preferred to work alone, but it would be nice not to be ignored. She strived for success, and at the School, she was just one of a bunch of other freaks. She wasn't a face in the crowd.

And now, here she was, walking, fast-paced towards the town's teleporter. As she waited in line, behind a family whose children didn't seem to agree on their location, and were subsequently probably getting lost all over the galaxy, it was clear that she'd be here for a while. Sighing, Arsia dug the letter she received out of her bag yet again, and read over it, even though, at this point, she'd memorized every word. Creasing the letter perfectly after perusing it for the Umpteenth time, Arsia stepped forward to the teleporter. "Brigstand Academy." She said coolly, then, in a flash of light, she fell out at the teleporter just outside the school.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
Go to the top of the page
Another Morning
post Oct 2 2011, 6:10 AM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

((Angel and I will let you know when the villainy begins ;D))

The crowd this year didn't seem to different from the usual. There was one student who definitely wasn't like the rest; their species was from Embrosia, if she remembered correctly. She'd love to talk to him, some time. But for now, her first class was about to start, and it wouldn't be good to start off the year late. She stood up and drifted down the halls to Potions, choosing a seat near a window and gazing outside again while she toyed with the pendant around her neck. It was a simple crescent moon shape, her dad said she'd fallen in love with it at a store when she was young and had worn it ever since. She didn't remember that, but she did wear it all the time.

She looked around at the others in her class. A girl with bright red hair and shimmery clothes was surrounded by a group of friends, while other students were still filing in. Readying herself to stop letting her mind wander and actually pay attention, Selene faced forward.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 2 2011, 6:16 AM
Post #43

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Heliana sat gossiping with her friends waiting for the class to start. A short while later the teacher walked in and sat at his desk there was still a few moments before class was due to start.

--------------------

terriordx32
post Oct 2 2011, 7:08 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Tristan arrived to his room and knocked twice on the door, as he opened the door he discovered nobody had been there yet. “Cool beans, I have first dibs on everything,” he smiled as he jumped on the bed near the window. He placed his book bag near his window and laid his suitcase on his bed. Tristan opened up his suitcase and started to take his clothes out, he also took out 2 framed pictures. One picture was of him and his best friends and the other was of him and his family in a sterling silver frame.
There was also the mail that he had yet to look at, so he decided to go through it now. There was a free credit card offer, a bank statement, a sporting goods subscription letter, and a letter which read:

Mr. Cheldom,

After careful consideration our society would like to extend to you an invitation to a simple meeting. Bring along this invitation in order to be admitted.

Where: Fotia Acres country club
When: 6pm tonight

“A country club? Wants me?” Tristan said in confusion, he did have a stand out personality but he has done nothing at Brigstand Academy thus far to be noteworthy. “I have always seen myself being a part of high society, guess I’m getting an early chance.” He grabbed a pen and notebook from his luggage and headed out to his first class.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
mightymarty2
post Oct 2 2011, 8:10 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina looked at her watch she had been exploring too long. She rushed to potions class, getting to class just in time. She quick took a seat at the center of the room.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Oct 2 2011, 9:14 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Looking around, Zhao managed to spot a certain.... creature, also looking around for.... something. Taking a deep breath, he approached it.
"E-excuse me?" He carefully asked. "I, er, I got this letter telling me to meet up here for some 'Club' or something. Could you... help me out with that?"
angel123
post Oct 2 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(Terri! We gonna finally be roomies!!)

Noah jerked around quickly at the mention of the letter. "yea I got one too. If you'll notice though" he opened his letter and showed him the time in the letter. "we still have quite a while. Being my self I decided to get to know the school before heading to class and then this meeting. Speaking of which I might be late. Excuse me" he made the guesture of tipping his hat though he never wore hats so it did sometimes confuse him.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Oct 2 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

"I-I see." Zhao said, looking down, cheeks red with embarrassment. He didn't even think about the classes.... "G-guess I... should be going as well. Could I follow you? I'm not.... familiar with this place as well."
angel123
post Oct 2 2011, 1:29 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"sure, I'm not a senior or anything but I did go exploring earlier follow me" he said walking off to class at a fast pace, his tails swaying slightly as he walked. "so where are you from?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Oct 2 2011, 1:31 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"Thanks." Zhao said, following the creature. "I come from Neman. It's a small planet in the Harmonic Nebula, don't know if you've heard of it.... My name is Zhao, by the way, yours?"
angel123
post Oct 2 2011, 2:02 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

"oh I've heard of it. I pride myself on knowing things." Noah replied, continuing towards class, "I am Noah, of Embrosia" he quickly avoided a passing bystander, keeping his tails out of the way.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
terriordx32
post Oct 2 2011, 3:22 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

After aimlessly walking throughout the hallways, he finally found the classroom. It was strange because by now being in his third year you would think he knew where all of the classrooms were. Before he stepped inside, he took a deep breathe. Entering this class would solidify that school is officially back in session. Tristan stepped into the classroom and observed what kind of people where there, he saw some familiar face but also some new ones. He decided to sit next to the chatty girls, he hated boring classes but listening to a bunch of gossip would be his entertainment until the class ended. “Sorry for being tardy,” Tristan said as he took a seat.

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
alicia_musa
post Oct 2 2011, 3:22 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

tila just hung out in a corner of the school. she tilted her head so her hood would cover her face. hiding was one of her best skills.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 2 2011, 4:37 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

"Can't say I've heard of it, I'm sorry." Zhao apologised, following. "Our planet isn't the most well-versed in other planets. I didn't even know there were other planets until... that day." He stopped himself there. He'd rather not remember that day.... when it all fell apart.
alicia_musa
post Oct 2 2011, 4:40 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

picking her head up, she saw people talking and having fun. "I'm not like everyone else. they all wear flashy stuff." tila looked down at her clothes. "I am the only one wearing something like this." she crossed her arms, and kept looking around.

--------------------

angel123
post Oct 2 2011, 4:59 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"no apologies necessary at all" Noah replied "im acctually happy, because then they get to meet me and get to know me before forming opinions about my race and applying them to me" he finished his sentence as he walked into his class, he seen an old friend and smiled brightly "Trist!" Noah said a little too loudly "how ya been buddy?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
alicia_musa
post Oct 2 2011, 5:02 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

tila dashed out oh her hiding spot while her hair flew to the front of her face. "stupid hair." she said. her mom used to say girls with long hair are the cutest. tila had cut her hair to just below her shoulders before she left.

--------------------

terriordx32
post Oct 2 2011, 8:47 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Tristan turned his attention to Noah, somebody who had been friends with last year. "Sup Noah, Well besides being in class i had to quickly unpack... and now i'm here." He took a look at the person who Noah was previous talking to, then set his sights back on Noah, "Are you ready for a good year or what?"

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
angel123
post Oct 2 2011, 9:07 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"dang straight bro, but I got some meeting tonight so when school ends I have to hurry and unpack too" Noah smiled and sat next to his friend, his specially designed chair was actually rather comfortable.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Oct 2 2011, 9:09 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"Er, Hi, I....." Zhao tried with the new boy, but the two were too glad to see each other that they probably forgot him, so he just petered out and took a seat, placing his sword next to his seat.

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 4:42 PM