Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> 'Ya know .. its one of those video games..
{§hani}
post Apr 2 2010, 8:14 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I was at a friends house yesturday and we went around and had fun until it was like 11PM and we decided.. its time to game! WUU i dont game lol Sooo one of them had just bought some Zombie game i think its something Ver 5, it just came out. Hard to beat. anywho they were so into it, it was really funny.

So are any of you, or your friends gamers? Do you play Modern Warefare or WOW or those types of games? :3

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 2 2010, 8:23 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*Raises hand*

Hardcore fighting gamer here. Tekken, Soul Calibur, Street Fighter. You name it. I also played my share of J-RPGs, like Final Fantasy, but I got dessillusioned with them after part XII. I'm not to big of a shooter fan. The only shooter I like to play is Timesplitters, due to it's wacky humor. (You can play a gingerbread man. Or a duck. Or a school of fish.
{§hani}
post Apr 2 2010, 8:46 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

LOL i wanna play as a duckie!!! i watched my male friends game for like hours non stop it was confussing at first but then i was like C'MON SHOOT IT IN THE STOMICH!! IT DOESNT DIE IF YOU SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!! OMG SHOOT IT AGAIN!! YOUR NOTT SHOOTING CLOSE ENOUGH !! RUNN NOW RUNN1 lol i have such anger issues when it comes to video games!

i aint ever heard of Tekken before though o-o and im around AALUUT of gamers, my whole group are cute little gamer nerds :3
omg this game made me laugh.. SPLOID or something like that.. some kind of eat other bacteria game and grow bigger evolution thingy.

--------------------

P-girl
post Apr 2 2010, 8:51 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

*Tekken fangirl mode: ON*

Never.... heard of.... Tekken? It's only one of the biggest names in the Fighting game world! Praised for it's realistic and fluid portrayal of a wide variety of real life martial arts, as well as a wide scope of characters, most of them made of undiluted awesome. Check my avatar and siggy for Sergei Dragunov, just one of the many badasses of this franchise.

*Tekken fangirl mode: OFF*

Hope I didn't scare ya, Tekken does that to me.
rano0oma
post Apr 2 2010, 11:04 AM
Post #5

Butterflix Fairy

WHAT!!?? never heard of TEKKEN!!
it's like the best fighting game ever!! one of my guy friends have all the versions from 1 to 6... i go to his house just to play tekken.
how do you live??!!

--------------------
{§hani}
post Apr 3 2010, 3:26 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

O-O i dont sleep at night thats how i live LOL wow okay i dont even own one video game liek that.. my friends do.. ima have to discuss this with them *rubs hands together evily*

--------------------

Ranma
post Apr 29 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Personally, Dead or Alive is my favorite 3d fighter. Tekken is fun though.

But yeah, I'm more of a 2-d fighting fan myself. MeltyBlood, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear...

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Apr 29 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

I don't play too many fighting games, mainly because I suck at them, but I do like the Marvel vs. series and I did like BlazBlue when I played a little of it.

I also like Turn-based strategy games, but I mainly stick with Super Robot Wars simply because I can expect every unit to be unique with their own role in the plot. Fire Emblem's also okay, and I may get into Disgaea sometime.

I also like action/adventure shooters like the Megaman games, and I also like the Metroid-esque exploration games where your ability to explore the world increases as you go along. I've played all but one of the Castlevania games that worked that way and I also played Cave Story, which was jaw-droppingly amazing.

Recently I also started giving some first-person shooters a try. I rather liked what I saw of the Marathon games so far and Bioshock has been one of the best games I've ever played. Resident Evil 4 was another game I really love for its gameplay and interest in doing something new, and 5 wasn't great but it was fun once you unlocked unlimited ammo for a few guns.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
Ranma
post May 9 2010, 2:12 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Lately I've been addicted to anything related to "The Witcher." It's a polish game based off of a series of novels. It's a really good rpg.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 4:31 PM