Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club DS - Believix In You, New Season 4 DS Game! Coming in October!
Rating 5 V
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 4 2009, 9:27 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

(I'm not sure if someone post this topic, if I did, sorry about that. ^^")

I was looking through the internet trying to find more info of Winx Club DS - Believix In You. =D I found a lot of info. xD
New Winx Club Season 4 DS Game!!! It have been improved and better than Winx Club Quest for The Codex and Mission Enchantix. Wow! 0.0

This New Game will be releasing on October (Don't know the excat date), will be coming to all Europe Countries, UK, all Asia Countries, Australia and New Zealand.
**But...what about USA? Where I live. ='( I hope it comes soon since we also got Winx Club Quest For The Codex and Mission Enchantix. I will keep an update for USA, since it's not on the coming soon list for stores yet...-_-**

Here's the News:

Posted by Luca "Fallen Angel §" Courage
Press | 02/09/2009 (Ore 13.57) : LORETO, MILAN, 2 September 2009 ? Rainbow SpA, world leader in the production of animation series for children, and Namco Bandai Partners, The global market leader in video games, announced the signing of an important and strategic agreement for the exclusive distribution multiterritory by Namco Bandai Partners of the new title for Nintendo DS "Winx Club - Believix in You, The only TV series based on the 4th and, in particular, the most important theme of the cartoon ie the new transformations Believix.

The title will be launched in October 2009 and Namco Bandai Partners cure distribution and marketing in Europe, UK, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.

"Winx Club Believix in You"Will the millions of crazy fans of the series (whose first 13 episodes have been launched in Italy on Raidue to April 2009, and replicated on Raidue Raisat Gulp and that will be aired with 26 episodes total on Raidue late September) that they can live a new experience interactive and engaging thanks to the setting of the game that allows you to select and identify in their favorite fairy and challenge their friends to rounds of magic thanks to the multiplayer mode (up to four players). Also, thanks to the code found in the game, can also play on-line by registering on www.winxclub.com.

The theme Believix is what most characterizes the new Winx merchandising linked to the world at Christmas 2009 and, in particular, new dolls distributed in Italy by Rainbow Toys on the shelves from September 2009 supported by a strong TV campaign on the Rai, Mediaset, satellite and Digital Terrestrial. Rainbow's goal was to create a whole new world Believix in the video game released by Namco Bandai Partners will be a fundamental category, given the greater familiarity of the target female DS with the world.

Massive marketing campaign / communication implemented by Namco Bandai and Rainbow Partners with events, activities in-store promotion, POP materials and a strong PR campaign ADV and the trade press and general, with particular attention to all the magazines for girls and children.

NAmco Bandai Partners represents the excellence of the videogame industry with its efficiency and ubiquity of distribution at international level and professionalism in promoting the product - says Iginio Straffi (CEO - Rainbow SpA) - which continues - "In Namco Bandai have identified a "fast track" to reach all the fans of the world Winx Club"

"The signing of the agreement with Rainbow is for us a source of great pride"Said Andrea Colombo, Vice President Mediterranean Region, Namco Bandai Partners. "The Winx are certainly one of the brands most popular and internationally acclaimed, a franchise that has managed to capture the hearts of younger thanks to the beauty of his subjects and the magical atmosphere of his stories. Numerous are the product categories that have ' now 'the most famous fairy charm to which he adds, now, even that of video games. We are very happy and satisfied with the fact that companies like Rainbow has chosen Namco Bandai Partners as a partner in the distribution of new title Winx. We confident that the ubiquity of our distribution network, combined with the professionalism and creativity of Rainbow, and the strength of the brand, of course, will provide countless fans a reason to love the Winx.

----------------------------------------------------

*There's still more Images for me to post, but it won't let me post more. =(*

They are so cool. xD They have cool mulitplayer games like those fun mini games. I think it might be 4 players or 2 players too, I'm not quite sure. I still don't know they will be having a Fashion catwalk like in Mission Enchantix and for Quest For Codex and Mission Enchantix has Closet of Fashion too.

----------------------------------------------------

**There is also a New Winx Club Game too that is just like Winx Club Secret Diary 2009: Winx Club: Your Magic Universe Coming on September. =D here's the info:

Konami has announced it will release Winx Club: Your Magic Universe, a stunning themed personal organiser for Nintendo DS, this September. The new release offers a clever taken on the hugely popular Winx Club series, and is certain to appeal to the series’ millions of ardent fans.

Winx Club: Your Magic Universe turns the user’s DS into a comprehensive diary/organizer, that is packed with fun sub-games and Winx Club secrets and information. Using the Enchantix characters from the third series of Winx Club, the easy to use organizer means users will never miss a birthday or important date ever again, and can access their complete friends list at the press of a button. Information on friends and personal information can also be stored, while the denizens of the Winx Club universe, their magical and amazing skills, are ever-present in the DS title’s menus and entertaining sub-games.

Using the stylus to navigate the menus, players can highlight special dates in their diary, while to-do or shopping lists can also be compiled, as can party invites, etc. Winx Club: Your Magic Universe also offers fun personality tests for the user and their friends, which can be used to compile definitive lists of likes and dislikes for future reference. Likewise, the information can be shared between friends with the DS game, while special postage stamps can also be created and also uploaded within the user’s social circle.

As befits Rainbow Spa’s top-rated TV show for girls, the fun and magical aspects of the Winx Club world is also on display in this enthralling title. The birthdays of the Winx girls are all programmed into the software, and special games and secrets are revealed on these special days. Likewise, each of the six girs has their own sub-game, which reflects their diverse personalities. Completing these rewards the user with unlockable pictures, while a special ‘Closet’ mode lets fans design special outfits for the girls, which can then be presented in a special catwalk show.

That's all. =D

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 5 2009, 1:30 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 4 2009, 9:35 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Still More, sorry it won't let me post more images. =(

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 4 2009, 9:37 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

The graphics are soso.... I just hope there's a decent amount of unlockable art.
dominoprincess
post Sep 4 2009, 9:43 PM
Post #4

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

SO CUTE! Thank-you so much for the pictures!

Im hoping this is an improvement on Mission Enchantix! Im sure it will be, the games get better as we go along!

I wouldnt worry about getting the game if it isnt released in your country. Online shopping willl oblige since region codes are never a problem with the DS =D!

--------------------
[
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 4 2009, 9:44 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

0.0 More images again. Sorry for Spamming, the post doesn't want me to put it together. ^^" The Artworks:

And Lastly, The Official Cover of The Game:

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 4 2009, 9:45 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Blatant favoritism! Yay!

Seriously, they need to STOP advertising with those three alone.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Sep 4 2009, 9:45 PM
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 4 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

SO CUTE! Thank-you so much for the pictures!

Im hoping this is an improvement on Mission Enchantix! Im sure it will be, the games get better as we go along!

I wouldnt worry about getting the game if it isnt released in your country. Online shopping willl oblige since region codes are never a problem with the DS =D!

Your Welcome. ^-^
I'm sure it is. =D Yep they are getting better because it's a popular girl's show. Winx Club is still being popular. xD

I really hope so, cause I got my games from online since they shipped it to me on the release date in USA =). I hope it would be the same too. If not...I have to try to get it from ebay or something...-_- hope it won't be hard for me to deal with that.

**I just hope CW4kids.tv will advertise it to USA too. =( Even the new Season 4 on tv too. -_-" (I think they can't give out the game yet till the Season 4 airs..since it will spoiler the whole thing, that's what they are thinking I bet. -_-) They don't have Secret Dairy 2009...yet. -_-" and the Wii DDR Winx Club (Songs from the Movie too...will spoiler as well, just like CW4kids.tv will be thinking). (sighs) I just hope they don't stop it. Just like they did to the Winx Magazines and all winx stuff. -_-"**

Blatant favoritism! Yay!

Seriously, they need to STOP advertising with those three alone.

Lol, that's true...I guess it's cause Bloom, Stella, and Flora are the top 6 or 7 (they seem to forget Roxy. 0.0). It would be better if they put all the Winx Characters there to be fair with the other fans too since I'm a fan of all 7. xD But someone who ever put that on the cover, seems doesn't know how to fit all 6 or 7 characters from Winx Club. -_- They can resize it, I don't know what's the problem. =(

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Sep 4 2009, 10:13 PM

--------------------

Winx4eva!
post Sep 5 2009, 7:19 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

WOW! Thanks so much! It's superbly awesome =3!

Grrr...there goes the favoritism...I am acutally getting sick out it now >.<

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
P-girl
post Sep 5 2009, 7:38 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Well, not advertising Roxy can be forgiven if they're going for it as a spoiler.
mightymarty2
post Sep 5 2009, 8:52 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the pics and info

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 6 2009, 5:26 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Wow! It looks awesome! ^^

O_O Is Roxy at least in the game? *poke poke* she doesn't appear in any of the pictures

I guess Roxy will be in the game since it's Season 4. =D

Well, not advertising Roxy can be forgiven if they're going for it as a spoiler.

Yeah that's true, P-Girl. It will be cool if she is included with the rest of the Winx.

--------------------

Dreaming_faerie
post Sep 10 2009, 12:51 PM
Post #12

Charmix Fairy

Times like this, I am so happy that the DS is region-free. I can't wait to get the game and try it out! <3

--------------------
Tash
post Sep 10 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #13

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Dreaming_faerie @ Sep 10 2009, 11:51 PM) *
Times like this, I am so happy that the DS is region-free. I can't wait to get the game and try it out! <3

My nintendo DS isnt(it's a DSi, it suposed to be good but why are they not making it region free?)

Well, that doesnt matter since there selling it in Australia!! Woot!

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Sep 11 2009, 6:22 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ooo, thanks for the DS game tip. I will be looking for it. Still haven't tried the Diary game yet, but I think I'll hold out instead for the Season 4 game. Sounds extremely cute as usual though. Whoa, and it has a wireless feature? I hope I can play someone on here, whoo!
P-girl
post Sep 11 2009, 6:31 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

The style of the animation used reminds me of certain artwork from a member of this site.... something with a rox.... and a number in there.....

dittadulla
post Sep 11 2009, 6:44 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Ahaha you mean winxclubrox23 AKA Teagan, P-girl.

At times like this, I love my pink DS. She's called Felicity.

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 11 2009, 6:45 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah.... *Sound of joke kinda falling flat*
dominoprincess
post Sep 11 2009, 6:58 PM
Post #18

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (dittadulla @ Sep 11 2009, 07:44 PM) *
I love my pink DS. She's called Felicity.

LOL!! I love my DS so much! I'm on my second one now!

I cant wait for the release! I'll hold my judgement till then!!

--------------------
[
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 11 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Lol, xD

I really can't wait for this. =) Also your welcome.

I'm might be getting the DSi soon..for Christmas since I feel like my 1st version of DS is making me sick. xD Since it's old and they made a lot of improvements for the DS System. xD

--------------------

dominoprincess
post Sep 11 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #20

Believix Fairy

I see what you mean, I got a DS lite after having my original DS for about 4 years and I love it so much!

Personally, I dont see the point in the DSi! I mean, theres a camera, but its not amazing and I wouldnt use it... Its certainly not good enough for me to sacrafice the GBA slot and Region free-ness of the DS Lite.

I'd advise you just to get a DS lite, just incase you need the region free bit!

--------------------
[

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 2:57 AM