Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> A greeting, an apology, and a farewell.
Nightstorm
post Apr 13 2015, 6:56 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Greetings, everyone. While I would like to say that it is good to be back, I feel that I must first apologize.

Notably, ever since I had quietly departed from this forum a few years ago, I had begun to notice that my conduct – specifically in the RP section – was pretty deplorable. I was far too controlling, too critical, and too ignorant to work compliantly with others (I refer, mind you, not to my character interactions, but my out-of-character interactions, overall story handling, etc.). It’s pretty clear that I tended to suck the fun out of any RP I was in, and for that, I am extremely sorry. I doubt that I can truly make up for of the inconveniences I’ve placed on any of you over the years, but I would like to try.

Sadly, as it stands, I am increasingly aware that I don’t truly belong here, as, ultimately, this is a forum that is built around a franchise that I don’t support, nor am I part of its intended demographic. Considering my past behavior and my personal detachment from the subjects of this site, it is on that note that I would like to point out that while I have come back, I will remain to see the RPs I am still currently in through to the end (specifically Afterquest, Infinium, and Tantmount).

Once that is finished, I’m unsure if I will remain, but we shall see. However, I do want to thank each of you for the few years that we shared together. I pray I wasn’t too much of a burden upon you, and hopefully I can spend my remaining time here trying to make up for that.

I’ll see you guys around the RPs!
-Nightstorm

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 13 2015, 9:05 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Welcome back. I don't believe your behaviour was that bad but around the time you left things were getting a little crazy, that was not your fault and neither did you cause it. Fortunatly that time has passed hopefully forever.

Its nice to have you back and I will see you in RPs.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Apr 13 2015, 10:39 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I can't judge you too hard. Looking back, I've been pretty awful around here around that time myself.
That said, I am kinda glad you're back. I did enjoy roleplaying with you and I'm glad you're returning to that.
Ranma
post Apr 18 2015, 7:58 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Many of the members weren't winx fans. Like Morrigan for example :)

--------------------
Nightstorm
post Apr 19 2015, 8:44 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks for the reassurances, everyone; it's good to see you again.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:20 PM