Add Reply
> Doctor Who
mightymarty2
post May 7 2013, 5:18 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I cannot see Clara being Jacks daughter as she ages and why would see die but come back to life. I have heard theories she is the Doctors daughter but I cannot see that why wouldn't she remember her past.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Go to the top of the page
Ranma
post May 8 2013, 12:21 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

The reason people think she's Jacks daughter is because the TARDIS doesn't like her. The TARDIS doesn't like jack either. Also, Jack was pregnant once.

--------------------
Abby
post May 8 2013, 4:37 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Ranma @ May 7 2013, 08:21 PM) *
The reason people think she's Jacks daughter is because the TARDIS doesn't like her. The TARDIS doesn't like jack either. Also, Jack was pregnant once.

Idk if you've ever watched Torhwood, but in season 3 they show that Jack has a daughter and she ages normally. She tells her own son that jack is his uncle since she is starting to look older than him.

Her mother was normal and was dead at this point, so she aged. But if jack reproduced on the tardis or with another timey wimey person perhaps they wouldn't die? (Something along the lines of river song).

I don't think she is the doctors daughter either because in that episode (season 4) the doctors daughter wakes up the same age and with her memory in tact. Each version of Clara, to my understanding, has her own parents and memories, like she is reborn altogether not just regenerated.

That's why I'm so confused by her and I feel like they will rush it since there are only 2 more episodes left this season.
Ranma
post May 18 2013, 8:57 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

They don't have to answer everything yhis season :)
Im still on season 1 of torchwood. Taking my time with that one.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 19 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I would disappointed by the ending it just felt like it was missing something. However thinking about it the Doctor has been missing the charisma of Tennant ever since Matt Smith took over.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Ranma
post May 20 2013, 5:49 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Tennant is in the 50th anniversary :)

--------------------
mightymarty2
post May 20 2013, 7:51 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Thats some good news

--------------------
Abby
post May 21 2013, 11:06 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

I was kind of let down by the season finale. And of course they had to make it a cliffhanger and now we wait till November icon_sad.gif

Yeah take your time with Torchwood. I rushed through it and now I want more to watch but there isn't anymore.
Ranma
post Jun 8 2013, 6:42 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

I wasn't really let down by the finale, but mainly because I've learned not to get my hopes up with these sort of things. As far as I'm concerned this is a 2-part episode. So I'll hold my disappointment in until it's conclusion, lol. :)

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 9 2013, 8:42 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

I'm not trying to get my hopes up for the 50th special now.
Ranma
post Jun 25 2013, 4:02 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

There's a lot of rumors going around right now that Matt Smith is going to regenerate in the anniversary, and we'll have a twelfth doctor.

--------------------
mightymarty2
post Jun 25 2013, 8:49 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I think we will see the next doctor after the doctor has escaped his own time stream. When that will be I am not sure but that would be the logical way of doing it.

--------------------
Abby
post Jun 26 2013, 4:16 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

How he leaves all depends on the plot of the 50th anniversary special. He is definitely regenerating in the christmas special so who knows what the plot will be. Sure is going to make christmas sad though.

I'm excited to find out who will be the next doctor though, hopefully it won't take me a long time to get used to them like it did for me to get used to Matt Smith (thus why I'm a bit sad he's leaving)
Ranma
post Jun 30 2013, 7:27 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

I like Matt Smith, but he's not my favorite doctor. It took me a long time to get used to him too. David's just a hard act to follow.

--------------------

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:16 PM