Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Add Reply
> *Winx Xmas, Xmas is around the corner. So why not?
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 5:30 PM
Post #201

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

(Lalande, please check your PM! I'm not sure what to post yet until we settle the plot in mind first. Thanks =) )
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Apr 27 2013, 6:59 PM
Post #202

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martina spoke obviously more focused "we are looking for Eve she ran off and was wondering if you could tell us more about where they live. Also maybe a bit about them". She then took a sip of her drink

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 28 2013, 1:44 PM
Post #203

Sirenix Fairy

OOC:

To Mighty

Mighty, me and Lalande have been discussing over through PM. We have an exciting plot in mind. Problem is the new Winx have to miss their time travel trip to learn Xmas. Are you cool with that? Or do you prefer their travel back either ways?

Let me what do you think? So both me and Lalande could work out something.

Morgana

"Well, as you all know that Eve mother is, Bloom. Once the princess of Domino and is the keeper of the Dragon Flame, who originated from Earth. Her mortal parents was the one who took care of her when she was a baby. When her sister Daphne sent her to earth to keep her save from the three evil witches...."
"Whoa!" Emma reply
mightymarty2
post Apr 29 2013, 8:06 AM
Post #204

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(Thats ok with me)

Martina "tough childhood"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 30 2013, 2:46 PM
Post #205

Sirenix Fairy

Occ:

Here is the plan:-

Omen diverse a plan. With Kimber under his control, she is going to make everyone turn against Eve. (As we agree in the past. Example, she broke Emma beloved guitar? and something valuable of Martina? Might let me know what Martina price possession)She going to convince everyone Eve is Omen servant, and they need to defeat her. In order to win, they conjure a spell that backfire on them. Bringing Omen stronger then ever. Kimber then reveal she was playing everyone along to fall into her Master (Omen) trap.

Eve can use her warm heart to wake her up somehow. (We try to find the best moment, for both of the girl can have some sort intimate or drama do to that)

What do you think?
mightymarty2
post Apr 30 2013, 4:51 PM
Post #206

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(sounds good. A valuable item would be a ring her Mum gave her)

--------------------

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:22 PM