Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> UK and Ireland will have Season 5 in November 17th, 2012!, =)
dreamywinxgirl94
post Sep 12 2012, 1:25 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Nickelodeon UK Announces Plans To Premiere Brand New Episodes Of "Winx Club", Including The UK Debut Of Season Five ("Beyond Believix") During Autumn 2012!

Nickelodeon UK has announced the Nickelodeon UK News that Nickelodeon UK is planning to premiere brand new episodes of the animated television series "Winx Club" on Nickelodeon UK and Ireland and Nickelodeon HD UK, and launch the brand new fifth season of "Winx Club", called "Beyond Believix", which Nickelodeon co-produced with Rainbow S.r.l., by premiering the first brand new "Winx Club: Beyond Believix" episode "Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil" (also known as "The Spill"), in October 2012 and November 2012, as part of Nickelodeon UK's Autumn/Winter 2012 highlights!

In the brand new "Winx Club: Beyond Believix" episode "Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil", in the underwater kingdom of Andros, Aisha's Uncle Neptune plans to make his son Nereus Crown Prince. However, the ceremony is disrupted when Nereus' evil twin Tritannus attacks.

Nickelodeon's hit international series, "Winx Club", focuses on six best friends enrolled in fairy school as they face many adventures together with strength, smarts and teamwork. Nickelodeon's "Winx Club" features the voices of some of Nickelodeon's biggest stars, including Keke Palmer ("True Jackson, VP") as Aisha; Elizabeth Gillies ("Victorious") as Daphne; Ariana Grande ("Victorious") as Diaspro; and Matt Shively ("True Jackson, VP") as Skye; as well as Molly Quinn ("Castle") as Bloom.

Source: http://nickalive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/ni...lans-to_10.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's great!

Now it looks like we actually found out that The Spill was suppose to be Episode 1. The Lilo is Episode 5. USA Nick had made a mistake. ^^"

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Sep 12 2012, 4:31 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I feel like they intentionally put that episode first though to be just a fluff thing (especially with that we are believix song at the end.) It will be interesting to see what they show when it gets around to episode 5.

Exciting new for the UK though!
humbu111
post Sep 12 2012, 6:55 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Cool, I guess this confirms that The Lilo was just meant as an introduction/refresher kinda thing to the new season. Personally though, if I didnt know Winx and I saw The Lilo first, I probably wouldnt want to see the next episode lol...

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Abby
post Sep 13 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Sep 12 2012, 02:55 PM) *
Cool, I guess this confirms that The Lilo was just meant as an introduction/refresher kinda thing to the new season. Personally though, if I didnt know Winx and I saw The Lilo first, I probably wouldnt want to see the next episode lol...

Yeah I wouldn't either, it wasn't that great of an episode.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 16 2012, 9:50 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

UK and Ireland Fans!!
Season 5 will be arriving on November 17th, 2012 at 7:30AM on Saturdays and Sundays (for the repeat)!

-----------------------

Nickelodeon UK Announces Plans To Premiere Brand New Episodes Of "Winx Club", Including The UK Debut Of Season Five ("Beyond Believix") From Saturday 17th November 2012!

According to this Nickelodeon UK news article on the official YourCanterbury.co.uk website, a local news website which serves residents living in the Canterbury area of Kent, UK, Nickelodeon UK has announced the Nickelodeon UK News that Nickelodeon UK is planning to premiere brand new episodes of the animated television series "Winx Club" on Nickelodeon UK and Ireland and Nickelodeon HD UK, and launch the brand new fifth season of "Winx Club", called "Beyond Believix", which Nickelodeon co-produced with Rainbow S.r.l., by premiering the first brand new "Winx Club: Beyond Believix" episode "Don't Cry Over Spilled Oil" (also known as "The Spill"), every Saturday and Sunday at 7.30am (repeated on Nick UK's plus-one (+1) timeshift channel, Nickelodeon+1) from Saturday 17th November 2012 as part of Nickelodeon UK's brand new "Winx Club" themed programming stunt called "Winx Club Weekends", just a few weeks later than originally announced by Nickelodeon UK, as part of Nickelodeon UK's Autumn/Winter 2012 highlights!:
Watch Winx Club Weekends at 7.30am from Saturday 17th November on Nickelodeon nick.co.uk/winx.

Article Source: http://nickalive.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/ni...lans-to_16.html

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Oct 16 2012, 9:53 PM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 17 2012, 7:55 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the information. Its a shame I cannot get Nick, but its good that its finally comming here

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 18 2012, 2:39 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Your welcome!

--------------------

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:59 AM