15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> (1 v 1) disappearances of the supernatrual
zenikk
post Oct 21 2017, 6:32 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

the world is very different then how it use to be, with dragons and unicorns all around. but now its rare to see someone with the spark of magic let alone cat ears. one lone detective seeks to find out what happened to his lost super natrual beings, but even as the detective looks the world continues to turn and starts to forget that they even existed. we follow this detective to the latest scene where many of the beings have gone missing. will it be to late for the world or is there still a chance to save all that have disappeared

Name:
powers:
weakness:

Name: Rose casterwill
look:
powers: mater manupulation
latent power: when events happen another entity takes over and can block out pain and give extreme strength as well as a lethal poison on the edge of her weapon
weakness: when taken over fire can repel her but it has no affect on her normal self. she fears losing control as well as hospitals.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Oct 21 2017, 7:43 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Name: Bahir Cole
look:

powers: None. He's quickwitted and knows how to handle a gun (He carries around a 9mm with 'special' bullets), but as far as supernatural powers are concerned, he doesn't have any.
That he's aware of, anyway. He's also one of the few humans who seems to remember the supernatural being a part of his city.
weakness: Having no superpowers always made him feel kinda... squishy. Especially around beings that do. He's got the scars to show that he's by no means immortal.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 21 2017, 12:50 PM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

P-girl
post Oct 22 2017, 3:09 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

It was quiet amongs the city streets.
Unusual, especially since the place where Bahir was standing was the outside of one of the more popular clubs of the city. However, the silence was more then justified.
As you see, their owner, Alexander Buscu, had vanished.
As did many of his patrons.
"It's just... weird." One of the people outside said as Bahir was asking. "Just yesterday he celebrated his five year anniversary."
"And you're absolutely sure that there was nothing in common with him or his patron besides the place it happened?"
"Not really. Just a bunch of folks out for a party."
"Ah, thank you." Bahir said as this DID give him a clue.
Because Alexander and his patrons weren't just 'a bunch of folks'. In fact, the 'Velvet Midnight' as the place was called, was a haven for supernatural creatures. Vampires, werewolves, elves, the occasional fish people. All sorts. They all came to it to be amongst beings like them. Heck, Alexander himself was an Incubus. And while humans were welcome, to celebrate the club's roots, the anniversaries were always 'Supernaturals only' affairs.
Yet nobody brought this up. Stranger still, when Bahir tried to bring his up, he was just gawked at before being laughed off. As if this notion of non-human entities was somehow impossible or ridiculous. That said, the many cries of 'Just drop it' or 'You're too close to this since Alexander was your friend' only made Bahir more determined to figure out what was going on.
But where could he start? Absence of something could be a lead, but one that is difficult to follow.
Those were his taught as he exited the empty club and sighed.
"This is going to be a long night..."

((There ya go! I hope you liked it!))
zenikk
post Oct 22 2017, 9:12 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

(haha ya that is amazing icon_smile.gif very well done icon_smile.gif, going to do a little third personing here)

the night was still quite young as a girl delivered a small package to bahir "delivery for the detective. your eyes only" she left as soon as she was done and inside the box was a video tape of a old house with people being dragged into it as well as an address to a old mansion. the people going in were all easily recognized supernaturals

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 7:30 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Bahir found the box on his appartment doorstep. He opened it, somewhat incredulous.
"Who uses tapes anymore?" He muttered to himself, walking inside. "Oh, right, I do." He couldn't help but add as he placed it in his old VHS and played it.
The results shocked him. Especially since he paused on a specific person being dragged away, kicking, screaming, wings flapping angrily.
"Alex..." He muttered.
That was IT.
Looking at the adress, he immediately went for his gun and went out towards it. Backup be damned.
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 8:04 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

the old mantion is old and in shambles with a beat up van in a small driveway. a iron fense surrounding the property. there was a storm brewing as lighting struck the rods on the roof of the old building. as another flash of lighting hit a scream can be heard from inside then thunder as al the lights go out in the building

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 8:28 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

"That's not ominous at all." Bahir couldn't help but say as he stood there. "Maybe I should've gone for backup..." The scream shook him out of it. "No time. Let's do this." He said, heading towards the iron fence. "There has to be an opening somewhere..."
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 8:33 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

the old gate leading towards the front door is crooked and rusted as well as farther down there is a large gate wide open and dented like a car had ran threw it from inside the gate as rain starts to poor down heavily

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 8:42 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

"Seriously?!" Bahir couldn't help but go as the rain started pouring down. Not really questioning things, he went for the open gate and ran through, towards the house. There he started scanning for a window. EIther open of ready to be smashed open.
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 8:44 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

windows line the front of the house but all are a bit above smashing reach, except for 2 at the front door that are beside the front door where a faint light can be seen flickering

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 8:47 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

"The front door. Of course the only way in is the front door. I've seen this movie." Bahir muttered, before heading towards them, carefully peeking in to where the light came from.
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 8:49 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

inside you see a red hooded person kneeling and two bodys on the floor only the the outlines are visible really but the color red is all over the ground

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 8:55 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

"No..." Bahir muttered, before taking his gun and breaking the window and rushing through, pointing his gun at the hooded figure. "Put your hands where I can see them."

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 23 2017, 8:56 AM
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 8:59 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

rose turns fast with her eyes wide as she hears the glass breaks, in the darkness her eyes are slowly dimming from a red glow "they deserved it..." she said before the glow vanishes and a new paniced look appears on her face "no no... not agian what did i do"

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 9:09 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

"You tell me." Bahir said, confused. "And I swear, if you did anything to Alex...!"
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 9:11 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

"who is alex... did my parents take him.." rose asked slowing her hands which have a weird black dust on them "i swear i don't know what your talking about... i was just in my room"

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 9:13 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

"Who are your parents?" Bahir asked? "Who are you? What was with the tape that was sent to me? I... What's going on here?"
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 9:17 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

"im rose casterwill and these are my parents.. lilith and damian casterwill... they are scientists.. and i don't know about any tape.. only that what ever my parents do is down stairs.. they only took me down there once.. and i don't remember anything about it... only that they said i tripped and was injured.. that was yesturday" rose said not tearing up really about the death of her parents at all but not taking her eyes off the barrel of the gun

--------------------
P-girl
post Oct 23 2017, 9:19 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

"And the dissapearances going on in the city, that ring a bell?" Bahir said, lowering the gun, but not putting it away. She didn't look like a threat, but he was still weary.
zenikk
post Oct 23 2017, 9:21 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

by her side in the red on the floor was a giant black scythe imprint that is solid black as if it just disappeared there "my parents doing...for some... others want it too"

--------------------

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 1:48 PM