4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Add Reply
> Italian Episodes and Subbing
bubamara
post Apr 26 2009, 5:27 PM
Post #61

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

You don't have to worry about length of sentences or anything else for srt files. I just want grammar edited, and I would edit these things myself. (this is peace of cake with subtitle workshop)

Of course, you can make subs for youtube anyway you want, I just thought it would be faster if I "inserted" srt file into avi by program, (not manually) and than give you avi with subs (that have been previously edited aka approved by you ) you can put that on youtube (and you still can edit that avi file with movie maker, like make introduction, just you won't be able to change subs, since they would be part of avi file)

But than, you wouldn't be able to make additional changes in subs, so its up to you.

I will try to finish 1st epi sometimes tonight, but I don't guarantee a thing, and I have decided to slow down a bit, but I will still try to make 1 epi in 2 days.

Oki than. Do you want me to make separate text file with translation, or you could use that from srt file? (its not hard, so whatever suits you, its fine with me)

This post has been edited by bubamara: Apr 26 2009, 5:29 PM
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Apr 26 2009, 7:55 PM
Post #62

Cosmix Fairy

I configured my computer to opwn the srt with notepad, so I'd be able to re-save it and send it back and it should work with your program

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Apr 26 2009, 8:14 PM
Post #63

Cosmix Fairy

What font did you use for the srt files? It looks VERY good and I'd like to use it for youtube, so I don't have to change colors all the time

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
wkw427
post Apr 26 2009, 9:05 PM
Post #64

Cosmix Fairy

I've proofread episode 3
http://files.filefront.com/winx403srt/;136...;/fileinfo.html

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

bubamara
post Apr 27 2009, 12:39 AM
Post #65

Bloomix Fairy

Font - arial, bold 18 (but it has some special effect, outline+shadow, so its visible on any colour; not sure weather movie maker has something like that).

I was thinking, it is ok with you, to post here these avi files with translation. we could make special thread, like download thread and post whole episodes (my first version + srt files + your version)
wkw427
post Apr 27 2009, 7:23 PM
Post #66

Cosmix Fairy

Post the subtitle file for episode 1 if you have it, I'll start work on it later. Not now, I feel like my head it going to explode due to heat.. icon_sad.gif

BTW Bub, where do you live?

NVM again, I already have it.. I'm going insake.. I HATE HEAT

This post has been edited by wkw427: Apr 27 2009, 7:24 PM

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

bubamara
post Apr 27 2009, 7:36 PM
Post #67

Bloomix Fairy

Im currently in England, studying. get some rest. Hope you feel better soon.
florapower
post Apr 28 2009, 5:15 PM
Post #68

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

there is a torrent for season 1 and 2 episodes in italian dual audio from winx fansubs.

--------------------

wkw427
post Apr 29 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #69

Cosmix Fairy

To all of you who are helping with the subs, do you have windows live messenger? If we use that for communication, it is alot easier to send the files to eachother...

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

lebang
post May 7 2009, 7:24 PM
Post #70

Charmix Fairy

Hi, I notice there is a episode 1 and 2 out with subtitles... but can you put out just .srt file and not the hole video?
Thanks!

Edit:
Ok, I notice It can be found here:
http://magixclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3052
This forum is so confusing... :)

This post has been edited by lebang: May 8 2009, 9:16 PM

--------------------

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 21st June 2024 - 3:40 PM