Add Reply
> Bloom, come here and post what u dislike and like about bloom
Rating 5 V
Bloomrocks1234
post May 30 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

i started this topic because i saw some really mean and nice things people wrote about bloom
well the nice things r that people would say they love her and etc
but the mean things r that people would say she trust the villians so much she gives up easily she's too perfect
i'm here to say that she's not all those things because i lost on a dare to my sister and i really like bloom

season 1(how she is not all those bad things people wrote about her): she is having a very normal life then boom the next day she knows that she has the strongest power in the universe she is responsible for it and three maniacs are after her very scary that is alot for a girl to handle and i heard people say she gives up easily she dosen't even without her powers she went to cloud tower abd to sparx at the end she start loosing hope but thats normal because if u came home and found out that u r going to live on the streets from now on are u going to say yes god has givin me a chance tro prove myself by taking everything alway from me or r u going to say nothing because u r very sad

season 2: people ask y did bloom turn evil she would be able to face it because she has the dragonfire. she is chained up with 2 phycos on top of her what r her chances of ecaping she still just 16 or 17 anyway at the end she was able to overcome it because love conquere all

season 3: some people say it is unfair to bloom gain her enchantix well i say it is fair because her planet is destroyed when she was 1 day old is she going to fly up in the sky save an entire planet when she was one day old she'll do what most babies do cry eat sleep and poop and she didn't even get full enchantix so it pretty much evens out people also say she trust the villans to much like when baltor or valtor told her her parents r inside of her well of course she would believe anything a prize witness says even if he is a villan he was the last one who saw what happend so she has to believe him
i didn't start this topic for only people who loves bloom but for other people too i want to see what other good things u see in her and what bad things u see in her
but if there is a bad thing i can always make it a good thing because like i said it is like my job because i lost a bet to my sister and i will not have her spreading rumors about me not keeping a bet
Start posting
i will be waiting from afar
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

property of winxclubepisodios
not mine
Go to the top of the page
MorriganAensland
post May 30 2009, 10:33 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Bloom is... well, I've never liked Bloom. She always seemed the Mary Sue material to me, caught up in a wonderful little adventure where things all revolve around her and her awesome power. Granted, I'm one to never give her a chance to redeem herself, but I just feel Bloom's little adventure can effectively be summed up as "Sailor Moon goes to Hogwarts."

Although to be honest, I didn't have the heart to put her name up as a Mary Sue on the TV Tropes page. That was someone else, I swear. I mean, I changed it so she was identified as a Canon Sue rather than just a Mary Sue, but that was just copypasta and nothing more.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
P-girl
post May 30 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Er..... So basically you're defending Bloom because you like the character?

Okay, I'm accepting that. If you like a character, you try and defend them. You have the right to like a character, and also the right to defend her.
However, people who don't like her, have the right to dislike her, and altough I get that you don't want any Bloom-bashing in this topic (Hey, 'Bloom-bashing' got a nice ring to......*Gets pelted with rotten fruit* Ow! Okay! Bad joke! I get it..... Now from who was that brick?!), banning people who don't like Bloom from it might be going a tad far.

That's all I want to say. Bloom is currently in my I-don't-mind-her part of my brain. (Which basically means I like her, but not as much as others.). She's a nice, pretty girl, and we could've gotten a worse protagonist. However, she doesn't really stand out to much and gets a bit boring for me. Powerful, nice, good leader, always solves the problems, red hair..... been there, done that. I like my characters a bit more flawed then that. (Admittedly, often the characters I like are on the other side of that line, waaaaaaay on the other side. Reason I prefer villains and anti-heroes.)

However, I do get that they might be bashing her to much. Face it, people, she's the main character, always was, always will be, now can we PLEASE ENJOY THE MOVIE/IN CONCERT CLIPS/NEW SEASON without the nagging of her taking center stage? I don't care. The movie was all about her, and it still was a great movie! Yes she took on the singing in 'Unica', I liked that. It's almost like saying 'Well, I like Transformers, but that Optimus Prime fellow takes up way to much of the time..... I want him out.'

/Rant

Er..... In short. I don't mind you liking Bloom. I kinda agree with the fact that she gets bashed more often then not, but I also respect people not liking her. Opinions are like hearts, everyone's got one, and we should respect that.
winxclubrox23
post May 30 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I've never liked Bloom myself. Too...well steriotypical main character. Plus, she's too much of a whiner. I know she's the main character and everything, but I wish they would focus a bit more on minor characters *Cough*Riven*Cough* I like how in season 4 it's not all about her anymore though.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
humbu111
post May 30 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

winxclubrox23
post May 30 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, I don't think I give Bloom enough credit sometimes. She is pretty cool powerwise. I also don't like how Bloom goes "Captain Obivious" all the time.

--------------------

Tom273
post May 30 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

I like Bloom alot, Bloom=my fav fairy and also my fav character in winx overall. *looks at own Userbar* Bloom forever. @Teagan i have to admit that Riven *cough* used to be my fav character in winx before Bloom. Bloom is nice, kind, caring, cheerful, powerful, cute and all kinds of good things ^^

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
MorriganAensland
post May 30 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

You know, P-Girl, you made a very valid point just now.

We have indeed had many, many worse protagonists in fiction. Among them Kira Yamato, Eragon, and Richard Rahl.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post May 30 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

@Morri: Don't get me started on my Eragon rant...it just goes on and on and on...Lol.

--------------------

MorriganAensland
post May 30 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Hee. Even Eragon pales compared to the dog-raping nature of Richard in the Sword of Truth series. Supposedly the hero in the Wheel of Time series is just as bad.

--------------------

Bloomrocks1234
post May 31 2009, 2:32 AM
Post #11

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ May 30 2009, 03:43 PM) *
I've never liked Bloom myself. Too...well steriotypical main character. Plus, she's too much of a whiner. I know she's the main character and everything, but I wish they would focus a bit more on minor characters *Cough*Riven*Cough* I like how in season 4 it's not all about her anymore though.

i never seen bloom whine before some episode i only saw once and i might not remenber it so give me the episode where she whines thank u

--------------------

not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post May 31 2009, 2:39 AM
Post #12

Charmix Fairy

bloom has gotten a lot of attension beside season 4 that i'll have to agree but in season 3 it is about layla's planet and stella and casandra tecna and the omega portal in season 2 at the begining it is about layla with the 4th codex musa need a little more attension unless u count in season 1 when musa and riven were fighting
why can't all seven including roxy get the same amount of attension because it is not really fair if every1 just get a little more attension and bloom get a little less i dout that people r going to change their fav. charater it dosen't really make a difference

--------------------

not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post May 31 2009, 2:44 AM
Post #13

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ May 30 2009, 03:51 PM) *

i think the dragon swirled around her is kind of cool it matches with her hair i think the creaters did that so the dragon and the hair would match but why is her outfit blue shouldn't it be red or orange blue and either orange or red clashes and why hearts they should have more revoling the dragon or fire

--------------------

not mine
Bloomwinxmagic
post May 31 2009, 7:12 AM
Post #14

Butterflix Fairy

I LOVE Bloom, she's my fave charachter, I know that she got enchantix unfair.
but....... I hate when somebody says ,,I don't like when Bloom is special in seasons.''

here's my opinion: Bloom must have been in s1 special because, she was new girl in alfea and in magix she was starting new life with magic, also she understood truth about her family and etc. Let's move at s2: I don't think that Bloom was special in s2, because there was all girls special and pixies. If anyone asks: ,,if Bloom wasn't special, then why Darkar chose her?'' because she had dragonfire power, which is most powerful magic,. s3:in season 3 Baltor wanted to kill her, because she was last human from domino.

this is just my opinion.

--------------------

sig is under construction, userbar by dragonfire :) Thanks!
Tom273
post May 31 2009, 5:40 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

i think the dragon swirled around her is kind of cool

One of the main reasons why she is cool, She reminds me of Dragon Shiryu my favorite character because Shiryu also has a dragon-like power as you can see in my siggy. As said 1000 times Bloom is awesome My favorite Girl Anime/cartoon character.

--------------------

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
winxclubrox23
post May 31 2009, 5:42 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

@Bloomrocks1234: *Cough* Almost every episode *Cough* Plus, just because you like Bloom doesn't mean everyone else has to. There's nothing wrong with you liking her but there's also nothing wrong with me or anyone else not liking her.

Also, can you please not double (or triple) post? Thank you. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Tom273
post May 31 2009, 5:51 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

just because you like Bloom doesn't mean everyone else has to

i agree with that, everyone likes different things

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post May 31 2009, 5:55 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, for example I love Riven, and honestly doubt that many people do. Probably too emotional for some people.

--------------------

Tom273
post May 31 2009, 6:12 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

@rox yeah well i agree, Riven is very similiar to Vegeta from dragonball z (Vegeta is arrogant and confident very similiar to riven and he also changes a little from evil to good later in the series). And he's one of my all time favorite characters, that is why Riven is awesome in my eyes.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post May 31 2009, 6:19 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

I think every good cartoon has a "Riven"

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:52 AM