Total Votes: 23
Guests cannot vote 
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 23 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #21

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 23 2009, 02:58 PM) *
Might be.... but that still doesn't quite take away Ogron's power. He can just chuck the blasts at something else. Innocent citizens, parents, boyfriends.....

Anyway, I remember saying this in another 'Who's stronger?'-thread:

I believe power is all about utilization. Bloom and Stella might have powerfull magic (Dragonflame, power of the sun.) But Tecna and, I believe, utilizes her power much better then both of them. Example; giving the most powerfull holy sword you can imagine, to a ten-year-old. Sure, he holds the biggest power, but I bet all my money on the well-disciplined, trained sword-master that'll challenge him, even with an average sword.

Oh, and Icy's SO much stronger then wizards who are around since the middle-ages, absorbed a good portion of Earth's magic and probably discarded their humanity in the process.

Please, I'm encouraging to think things trough. Not go: Bloom's the strongest because the show said so. Think deeper, analyze, use that grey matter.

i think that bloom does think her stratagies through it just that when she gets angry she looeses control

--------------------

property of winxclubepisodios
not mine
Go to the top of the page
bubamara
post Apr 23 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #22

Bloomix Fairy

I think that in this thread only answer can be bloom. I mean, it has been stated several times that dragon fire is most powerful, since it comes from dragon that created magic universe.

Question about utilization of that power is something completely else.

And same thing about doing magic on earth. Apparently dragon fire is not enough to beat the wizards, and believing in magic is (the second we are not sure about yet, but something like that will happen) Does that mean that believing is more powerful than dragon fire? I don't think so. Its like being the strongest man in the world doesn't mean that you can beat everybody (some karate fighter or some other similar stupid example)

p.s. but Roxy is new... Maybe she can change the things...

This post has been edited by bubamara: Apr 23 2009, 11:14 PM
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 23 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #23

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 23 2009, 02:58 PM) *
Might be.... but that still doesn't quite take away Ogron's power. He can just chuck the blasts at something else. Innocent citizens, parents, boyfriends.....

Anyway, I remember saying this in another 'Who's stronger?'-thread:

I believe power is all about utilization. Bloom and Stella might have powerfull magic (Dragonflame, power of the sun.) But Tecna and, I believe, utilizes her power much better then both of them. Example; giving the most powerfull holy sword you can imagine, to a ten-year-old. Sure, he holds the biggest power, but I bet all my money on the well-disciplined, trained sword-master that'll challenge him, even with an average sword.

Oh, and Icy's SO much stronger then wizards who are around since the middle-ages, absorbed a good portion of Earth's magic and probably discarded their humanity in the process.

Please, I'm encouraging to think things trough. Not go: Bloom's the strongest because the show said so. Think deeper, analyze, use that grey matter.

i think that bloom does think her stratagies through it just that when she gets angry she looeses control

--------------------

not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 23 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #24

Charmix Fairy

QUOTE (bubamara @ Apr 23 2009, 03:06 PM) *
I think that in this thread only answer can be bloom. I mean, it has been stated several times that dragon fire is most powerful, since it comes from dragon that created magic universe.

And same thing about doing magic on earth. Apparently dragon fire is not enough to beat the wizards, and believing in magic is (the second we are not sure about yet, but something like that will happen) Does that mean that believing is more powerful than dragon fire? I don't think so. Its like being the strongest man in the world doesn't mean that you can beat everybody (some karate fighter or some other similar stupid example)

i totally agree with you. everyone has one kind of power and it is beliving and with everyone beliving they could acomplish something then i'm sure they will get the answer they wanted

--------------------

not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 23 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #25

Charmix Fairy

i bet that in the end every1 will belive in magic and to defeat the bad guys
anyway i think the bad guys are idiot you can't make some1 belive or not belive in something beliving comes naturaly and no one has the power to make some1 belive or not belive something

--------------------

not mine
Bloomrocks1234
post Apr 23 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #26

Charmix Fairy

p.s. but Roxy is new... Maybe she can change the things...

roxy may have something to do something but she cant change things like u say beliving is important

--------------------

not mine
Boo
post Apr 23 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Hmmm...
Personally, I think it's far too early to conclude that Roxy is the strongest. We haven't even seen her fight, so what are some basing their judgment on? O_o

Of course, Bloom does have the most power, but she's not as mentally and physically strong as some of her friends, in my opinion.

Based on what we've seen, I'd say Tecna is mentally stronger than most with her determination and bravery (looking primarily at the whole Omega bit.)
I'd also say Musa is quite strong mentally, as she is not afraid to fight for what she loves (based on an episode in season 2).

I'd also rate Stella as one of the more powerful/strong members (if only she had held onto that neat scepter.)

For weakest, I'd have to go with Flora, as both her powers and her confidence seem to be of a lower standard than the rest. More of a peaceful type (not that that is bad in any way, shape or form, but I definitely would not stick her in a major battle between good and evil, though she constantly is anyway.)

I think the problem with Bloom lies in the self-control area. Plus, her power overwhelms her to the point where there were some situations in the series where she couldn't control it, thus why I'm not saying she's the strongest. I take note that her lack of self-control has to do with making the audience take up pity for her, as she is the main character.

Just my opinions though, as this seems to be a thread based on opinion rather than fact. icon_wink.gif

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
bubamara
post Apr 23 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #28

Bloomix Fairy

I agree with you, Boo. I was just stating that it has been said couple of times that Bloom is the strongest.
And I was just thinking a minute ago that among them, Bloom is probably the only girl who couldn't do without the other girls. (As we could see many times).
But it doesn't change the fact that she is the strongest fairy in the Alfea/magic universe/bla bla bla...
As for Roxy, I didn't thing she is that powerful until last episode. Remember when wizards came to Gardenia. Ogron said something like: how can someone that powerful live in such a mediocre place (or something along those lines). Before that, I thought that she is just last earth fairy, but apparently she is very powerful. I was kinda hopping that she will be "new Bloom", somebody very powerful, so there will be no more that "bloom is unique, extremely powerful" stuff.

Of course, me hoping has nothing to do with the truth, and how powerful she really is.

This post has been edited by bubamara: Apr 23 2009, 11:29 PM
wkw427
post Apr 23 2009, 11:29 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

How often do you see Tecna or Musa blow something up? Never. You always see them as the ones making the shield/bubble to save people

How often do you see Bloom or Stella make a bubble?.. I don't really recall EVER seeing Bloom make a shield!

The first two are strongest when it comes to defense, the later offense.

I would say Layla is in between. She has good shields (remember the first time we saw her? She stoped Darkars claws when she was almost out of power) and good offense. Also the ability to fight in hand to hand. I would say she is the middle ground, but weaker then the two defenders/offenders.

Flora is in between. I wouldn't put her up to attack or to defend. She can be considered other, her attacks are very weak, and her defences are weak too. She is better at confusing and hindering the enemy with vines and showers of flowers.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
humbu111
post Apr 23 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

bubamara
post Apr 23 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #31

Bloomix Fairy

I'm not sure. Musa (used to) use her sonic blast, and sonic waves (that attack when she touches the ground is cool), and Techna lately uses "electrical storm". Bloom used her shield (indeed, rarely) but she did. I wouldn't categorize them in attack/defense since all of them do both. And every one of them has advantages and flaws.

But I'm not sure. Maybe there is something in what you are saying, and I just don't notice it.

This post has been edited by bubamara: Apr 23 2009, 11:42 PM
humbu111
post Apr 23 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Boo
post Apr 23 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Apr 23 2009, 11:29 PM) *
How often do you see Tecna or Musa blow something up? Never. You always see them as the ones making the shield/bubble to save people

How often do you see Bloom or Stella make a bubble?.. I don't really recall EVER seeing Bloom make a shield!

The first two are strongest when it comes to defense, the later offense.

I would say Layla is in between. She has good shields (remember the first time we saw her? She stoped Darkars claws when she was almost out of power) and good offense. Also the ability to fight in hand to hand. I would say she is the middle ground, but weaker then the two defenders/offenders.

Flora is in between. I wouldn't put her up to attack or to defend. She can be considered other, her attacks are very weak, and her defences are weak too. She is better at confusing and hindering the enemy with vines and showers of flowers.

I do remember Tecna blowing up all of those ice monsters in season one... (One of my favorite scenes of season one, thus why I felt compelled to mention it.) icon_mrgreen.gif She also blew up one or two of the monsters from the army of decay...

... And Bloom did make a shield once... (Nightmare Monster episode).

Season one nostalgia...

Just a couple instances, of course... I do agree with your opinion of who the offensive members and defensive members are. I also agree with your note about Flora.

She (Flora) just doesn't seem like the fighting type to me. I would rather place her in a field of flowers versus putting her up against villains. Nature doesn't really stand a chance seeing the powers of "evil" that have been used in the series.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
humbu111
post Apr 23 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

Boo
post Apr 24 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (humbu111 @ Apr 23 2009, 11:56 PM) *

True, true. I failed to remember those instances.
I suppose I was basing it on her personality and powers combined; as she does not seem to be the type that would want to do harm to anything, and nature isn't exactly a power source that one would instantly think of being useful for fighting, but there were times that it was (as you mentioned). ^_^
That flower eating the monster was pretty neat, actually. *and it sinks back into the ground* icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------
humbu111
post Apr 24 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Apr 24 2009, 1:06 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Even though I know I'm being extremely impolsive, I voted for Roxy. She just seemed to be packing a ton of power in the 3 and 4th episodes on season 4.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Boo
post Apr 24 2009, 1:15 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Apr 24 2009, 02:06 AM) *
Even though I know I'm being extremely impolsive, I voted for Roxy. She just seemed to be packing a ton of power in the 3 and 4th episodes on season 4.

I don't mean to pry, but how so? I suppose what I want to have is a more in-depth answer of why you consider her to be the strongest already.

I simply don't think it's right to judge now. We've seen the other girls and their strengths and weaknesses for at least 2 seasons each, and yet, we've seen 2 episodes of Roxy (and she hasn't even fought yet), and some are already assuming she is stronger than all of the rest of the girls? I suppose I don't understand where some are getting that. We haven't even seen her deliberately use her powers for anything yet. o-O

--------------------
bubamara
post Apr 24 2009, 1:28 AM
Post #39

Bloomix Fairy

Well, its just what you consider by the strongest. If you assume its just raw power (potential, if you wish), than it just depends on "how magical" you are.

If you consider it to be how did you develop your magic, than we can argue about strengths and weaknesses.

Now, I don't actually think that Roxy will be more powerful than Bloom (again, potential, not how she uses her powers, or how good they are for some sort of attack/defense) but I think that she could be very powerful, not because I have some strong arguments like look at this or that, but just because its that type of cartoon.
winxclubrox23
post Apr 24 2009, 1:29 AM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Lol. Well Boo, like I said, I'm being impolsive. But I just have some feeling that she's going to be very powerful. But, if I hadn't voted for Roxy, I would have gone old school and said Bloom.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 5:59 AM