> Most Under-Appreciated Fairy?
G-sister
post Apr 8 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #41

A True Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (fullmoon)
QUOTE (jenn)
I think in season 3 their sacrifice for their enchantix layla,tecna,stella,bloom get more attention than flora and musa.
layla-because of her whole blind thingy
stella-chimera and her turning into a monster(maybe not so much on the sacrificing thing)
tecna-her sacrificing her life for saving andros(tides)
bloom-not being able to get her enchantix,not getting her full enchantix...
but musa's and flora's sacrifice for their enchantix doesnt get them a lot of attention...

I guess. However, I'm not sure what Musa sacrificed. She just said that she wasn't going to leave here there so she sacrificed her life? I like tecna's sacrifice was the best. Next would be Flora because she actually intended to sacrifice her life her life for her sister.

I agree with full-moon..
Go to the top of the page
jenn
post Apr 8 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #42

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (fullmoon)
QUOTE (jenn)
I think in season 3 their sacrifice for their enchantix layla,tecna,stella,bloom get more attention than flora and musa.
layla-because of her whole blind thingy
stella-chimera and her turning into a monster(maybe not so much on the sacrificing thing)
tecna-her sacrificing her life for saving andros(tides)
bloom-not being able to get her enchantix,not getting her full enchantix...
but musa's and flora's sacrifice for their enchantix doesnt get them a lot of attention...

I guess. However, I'm not sure what Musa sacrificed. She just said that she wasn't going to leave here there so she sacrificed her life? I like tecna's sacrifice was the best. Next would be Flora because she actually intended to sacrifice her life her life for her sister.

could be.I am also not so sure what musa sacrificed.
EmbracingTheDrea...
post Apr 8 2007, 2:47 PM
Post #43

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Seriously, why don`t they name the show BlooM CluB? This suits much better! I would like to learn more about the other girls and their lives. And now they`re making a movie centred around her. Sigh...
B-loommy
post Apr 8 2007, 3:33 PM
Post #44

Mythix Fairy

The show was gonna be cald magical bloom! SHE IS THE MAIN CHARECTER!!
fairyofnature--x
post Apr 8 2007, 6:44 PM
Post #45

Pixie

QUOTE (EmbracingTheDream)
Seriously, why don`t they name the show BlooM CluB? This suits much better! I would like to learn more about the other girls and their lives. And now they`re making a movie centred around her. Sigh...

lmao nice 1!

--------------------
Love fairyofnature--x
<3
*Stella*
post Apr 8 2007, 6:50 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

i would like to have less about bloom... more about musa..
and about the couples!!!!
fairyofnature--x
post Apr 8 2007, 7:29 PM
Post #47

Pixie

QUOTE (*Stella*)
i would like to have less about bloom... more about musa..
and about the couples!!!!

HMMM YEH we havent heard anythng on helia & floras relationship in this season just yet it would be nice to c more of it

--------------------
Love fairyofnature--x
<3
Boo
post Apr 8 2007, 8:09 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (99RedBalloons)
No kidding. How about a villain who doesn't want the Dragonfire? I mean, it can't be the only power in the world. And even so, what happened to good old fashioned "take over the world" schemes?

I totally agree with you! how about a villian who just forgets or doesn't want the dragon fire and takes over bigger and better things?

cuz, seriously, all the villians so far have targeted Bloom. its sooo lame and it gets SO old!!!

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Ranma
post Apr 8 2007, 8:19 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Or how about something stronger than the dragon fire.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 8 2007, 8:24 PM
Post #50

Tynix Fairy

I feel like that wouldn't make any sense. The Dragon created...the universe. Dragonfire should be the strongest power out there.
Ranma
post Apr 8 2007, 8:48 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

Yes, but this show already had a phoenix. Maybe if someone could find the true phoenix flame that could combat the dragonfire. Phoenixes are immortal and their flame can never be put out. I just think it would be interesting.

Also, you are right about the dragonfire, but that is kind of a plot hole in itself. Bloom would have exploded with power by now if it were truly that powerful. I mean, bye bye magix...

--------------------
sanya_bloom
post Apr 8 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #52

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
Yes, but this show already had a phoenix. Maybe if someone could find the true phoenix flame that could combat the dragonfire. Phoenixes are immortal and their flame can never be put out. I just think it would be interesting.

Also, you are right about the dragonfire, but that is kind of a plot hole in itself. Bloom would have exploded with power by now if it were truly that powerful. I mean, bye bye magix...

ahhhhh i see wat u mean about the dragon and the pheonixes .... yeah pheonixes are imortal so yeah a true pheonix flame holder....villans will go after something like that and about u know bloom exploding with power she sorta has u know when she is in complete fury (in the first season while with icy, and with valtor in 3rd season)

--------------------
NO... NO... IT WAS NOT ME ....NOT THIS TIME...*SNICKER*
Ranma
post Apr 8 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, but by explode, I mean her along with it. No one should really be able to control that kind of power.

--------------------
99RedBalloons
post Apr 8 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #54

Tynix Fairy

Seriously. I hadn't really thought of that, but you've got a good point. If someone had tried to bring a character like that into an RP, I would've been like "Yeah, don't think so, princess. Control issues?" But with Bloom, I...didn't notice, I guess, because she's canon.
Ranma
post Apr 8 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

The only reason I thought of that is because in most rp, as well as the original script and story I came up with in school, the main character is part phoenix. It was SO hard limiting him and giving him character flaws. He was immortal, but I had to introduce a character that could kill him. He was incredibly strong, but I had to introduce stronger characters to make him feel vulnerable.
He's practically emotionless because of his past experiences (He's 4500 years old), so I had to introduce a character (His love interest) that could bring out his emotion.

((Edit: I also didn't use that character in the rp here because that power could rival the dragonfire. I knew that was a no-no in a Winx Club Rp ^_^))

--------------------
sanya_bloom
post Apr 8 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #56

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
The only reason I thought of that is because in most rp, as well as the original script and story I came up with in school, the main character is part phoenix. It was SO hard limiting him and giving him character flaws. He was immortal, but I had to introduce a character that could kill him. He was incredibly strong, but I had to introduce stronger characters to make him feel vulnerable.
He's practically emotionless because of his past experiences (He's 4500 years old), so I had to introduce a character (His love interest) that could bring out his emotion.

((Edit: I also didn't use that character in the rp here because that power could rival the dragonfire. I knew that was a no-no in a Winx Club Rp ^_^))

wow u r a really deep thinker ... um u know the rp here well im so lost because of it ... mind helping me? and actually don't mind having a real aquaintence here?

--------------------
Ranma
post Apr 8 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks, I've been working on that story for years now ^_^

Sure, I'll help out. It got confusing, but it is starting to get better I think. I think the girls are currently Alfea, but I remember magix being mentioned. So they are in one of those two places...

--------------------
sanya_bloom
post Apr 8 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #58

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
Thanks, I've been working on that story for years now ^_^

Sure, I'll help out. It got confusing, but it is starting to get better I think. I think the girls are currently Alfea, but I remember magix being mentioned. So they are in one of those two places...

THANK YOU for excepting my request ... i apreciate it ... and im a writer too

--------------------
Ranma
post Apr 8 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

That's good to hear ^_^

Lately I've been writing a screen play. It was originally a script for a video game, but my instructor said that it had potential and he critiqued it as a movie I think. I'm revising it a bit to make it more movie friendly.

I think it would be great if it gets made into an rpg someday. I already have the game doc for it.

--------------------
sanya_bloom
post Apr 8 2007, 11:17 PM
Post #60

Harmonix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma)
That's good to hear ^_^

Lately I've been writing a screen play. It was originally a script for a video game, but my instructor said that it had potential and he critiqued it as a movie I think. I'm revising it a bit to make it more movie friendly.

I think it would be great if it gets made into an rpg someday. I already have the game doc for it.

WOW that is nice well im writhing a story ...or i have a highlight ... of writing a story about this teenager who is trying to udjust in a new place ... that is like me when i came here, to the U.S., at the age of 9

--------------------

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:09 PM