3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Photobucket Theft
Connie
post Jun 28 2007, 6:07 PM
Post #41

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Yeah Just having a name on the graphic isnt enough for me either, they should have an entire page

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jun 28 2007, 6:08 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Aggreed.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Boo
post Jun 29 2007, 7:35 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think some part of the bandwidth problems for me is linking buttons >_<

Sometimes I do wish that people would upload my graphics in their own photobucket and link it to my site when used (the majority of people don't do that, some don't even link me even though its in the coding to link me)...

Ugh...Theft...annoying really. I get tired of it

Speaking of bandwidth, I had to make another photobucket account since I had sooo many things in the other one. Every month the bandwidth goes over 80% O_O, and I don't even upload anything on that one.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Jun 30 2007, 3:37 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

lol! I have at least 4 photobucket accounts. 2 for season three screen shots (i will probably need to make another one for season three too) 1 so far for season 2 screen shots (im going to have to make a new one for this once i get the next dvd) 1 for season 1 screen shots (i will make another one when I need it) and one for just other screen shots and some of my own pics of me and my friends. I will be screwed if any run out of bandwith but i just checked all of them yesterday and they are far away from that.
Boo
post Jul 1 2007, 4:28 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

I have screenshots in both of my accounts, but I don't give them out...

I re-uploaded some of my files on my new account, (the monthly bandwidth for the new one is 8%, and the other one is around 80%)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
WinxHoney12
post Jul 16 2007, 1:10 AM
Post #46

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jun 29 2007, 10:37 PM) *
lol! I have at least 4 photobucket accounts. 2 for season three screen shots (i will probably need to make another one for season three too) 1 so far for season 2 screen shots (im going to have to make a new one for this once i get the next dvd) 1 for season 1 screen shots (i will make another one when I need it) and one for just other screen shots and some of my own pics of me and my friends. I will be screwed if any run out of bandwith but i just checked all of them yesterday and they are far away from that.

Really what are they? I'm known there as WinxHoney12. ^^

--------------------

Winx_cutie189
post Oct 2 2008, 5:21 AM
Post #47

Butterflix Fairy

I found also a Photobucket Theft.. Since i know your from YT, You may know valentinewinx, totallywinx1 and Lupitabros.. Someone really use the magic Print Screen Sys Rq then made the pic upsode down without giving credit!
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm289/s...iafilter=images
I don't think that this person is one of the people i said since why wouldn't she just upload the picture herself.. Well, I don't really want to bug this person, She's just a tween like me..

This post has been edited by Winx_cutie189: Oct 2 2008, 5:22 AM

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 2:11 AM